Results

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Results

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 15:06

This is the second night in a row, the device gives me hints in dreams. Awareness then is not dependent on the device. Even if not using him is the dreams everything is clear remember.

And funny turns. Dream - I was in the company of people in the room, then Bang..red flares. Understand that sleep.

Telling the audience: "Just got the news that it was a dream, wait'll prove it." Hand through the table, as the water is lowered, and the room is all dark can not see, I repeat, now hand through, chopping motion, through the bottle on the table.

I understand that to prove that it is the dream characters I have invented, is absurd. Sleep is not conscious to the end, the situation can not change, move around the subjects, keeping in mind that this is a dream.

Read the newspaper, you should look away, all the text changes so smoothly, I can tell. Look KVN on TV, there are different scenes, but not funny. Leave the room outside and fly. More precisely bears somewhere, I can only change the speed and height. You can see how we rebuild the landscape as in a computer game.

And on the way back in flight (don't know why you came back:) )plays music classic, clearly so.

Throughout the dream flashes red flashes, but they do not interfere, they become reminders that this is a Dream.

Сергей_М

Re: Results

Post by Сергей_М » Fri Oct 05, 2007 23:29

Никонов Владимир wrote:Saying to the audience: "Just got the news that it was a dream, wait'll prove it."... Hand through the table, as the water is lowered, and the room is all dark can not see, I repeat, now hand through, chopping motion, through the bottle on the table.
A-ha-ha. I also tried somehow to the characters of their OS a dream to explain that this is a dream, but they looked at me like I was a fool and clearly didn't believe! Even though I showed them flying in the air were not impressed. Well well....
And to insert a hand into the wall and pass through window is also possible. A wonderful feeling of freedom. Although the level of awareness remains low. Probably not enough energy as Castaneda taught

Влад

Post by Влад » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:59

I had fun picking up the thoughts of the characters in the air, turning and hurling them to the ground, then the items raised, threw them into the characters, knocking them down. Some got up and just walked on, some freezes. :lol: And then, after one occasion when I met the character who agreed that it was a dream, I was ashamed and I did not indulge. :lol:

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Mon Oct 08, 2007 20:05

And then, after one occasion when I met the character who agreed that it was a dream, I was ashamed and I did not indulge.
Heh :D. And you try again. At me after one of them agreed, none of them never after that did not deny. But since they were trying to involve me in their activities and to deprive so knowing it was a dream. If I didn't bite on their bait, the dream acquires new qualities in new forms (and sometimes indescribable). It is like going to a new level chtoli...

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 20:17

After all this, I sometimes think that come to me in reality, people say: "is this a dream" and fly away :shock:

Strange, if the characters in the dream, an invention of ours, that's why they sometimes ask questions using all kinds of complex terms, and even such that I can not answer.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:25

I think,Volodya,it is not always OURS...honestly!!!...

Джим

Post by Джим » Fri Oct 19, 2007 23:36

Сергей_М wrote:A-ha-ha. I also tried somehow to the characters of their OS a dream to explain that this is a dream, but they looked at me like I was a fool and clearly didn't believe! Even though I showed them flying in the air were not impressed. Well well....
That reminds me... after F. M. Dostoevsky. The Brothers Karamazov. "Damn. Nightmare Ivan". It is, incidentally, a truthful description of the OBE/WTO. And without any technological gadgets.
Sorry -- just a long time I almost said...

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:32

Every 2-3 days use in the morning Rem-dreamer (DreamStalker) and every time you dream about lucid dream. Only the signal from the device to sleep does not penetrate, the flashes do not give a deep dive into sleep.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Sat Oct 20, 2007 21:13

Sawing! Here you bastard! Also want so...

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:47

Hi all,
opened a new topic about the level of awareness (clarity)in the OS:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=7172#7172
please share your experience.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 14:29

Lucid dreams went stable. The technique is simple: you need to get up earlier than usual, about 10 minutes to work out some chores and then go to bed c Rem-dreamer (DreamStalker).

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:23

Никонов Владимир wrote:to get up earlier than usual, about 10 minutes to work out some chores and then go to bed c Rem-dreamer.
Thank you Vladimir, I will try the same.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:23

Никонов Владимир wrote:the Technique is simple: you need to get up earlier than usual, about 10 minutes to work out some chores and then go to bed c Rem-dreamer.
Yes.. really works..
tried several times.. got up 1.5 hours before time required for total lift.. drank some water.. and lay down again..
consistently comes the dream.. however, to realize myself in it a bit hard.. Primera I have.. trying to make people understand what settings on it.. which mentally give myself during the spill.

Влад

Post by Влад » Mon Oct 29, 2007 14:47

Евгений Кош wrote: which mentally give myself during the spill.
Try the settings using the Rainbow prosummirovat :)

Влад

Post by Влад » Mon Oct 29, 2007 15:01

Finally saw the signal REM-Drimer in a dream.
Went to bed around 3am ppractical 2 hours of pranayama and protuberances Rainbow with their settings. Fell asleep with mindmachine session of the Traveler to the OS. Dreamed a dirty old house and I lived in it, and then I woke up in my room, it was a false awakening. As soon as I realized it was in the OS, strength and energy that very much, thank pranayam, I was in night city walking the streets and then decided to make REM-Dreamer :evil: Before my eyes started getting red stripes criss cross as I tried, I was still awake, all this was accompanied by loud obscenities at the device. :lol: One pleased, the second awakening was false, but in not an interesting place. :wink:

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 20:56

and then decided to make REM-Dreamer...
Maybe it was the reason that you realize yourself in a dream before.

Still have not found the explanation for this phenomenon, its essence is that you realize yourself in a dream, it is because something suddenly wakes then! Cause and effect are reversed.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Tue Oct 30, 2007 23:16

Still not get used to the fact :) False memories also has the gift, well that at least critical attitude to them remains that they are not replacing actual experiences, and are sort of parallel.
Look for the guide in the dream, he you all the details to explain. Only that... crazy get off not from the illogical and often even paradoxical dreaming worlds and do not load much, because it's just a game (at least I hope you perceive it that way, but otherwise may be more or at least severe depression, as a maximum... who knows what this whole thing could end:roll:).

Влад

Post by Влад » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:54

Путешественник wrote:Look for the conductor in the dream, he you all the details to explain.
And how to find it? I have had many OS, but this citizen is not met.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 31, 2007 13:51

Vladimir Nikonov
Some scientists say that the line of events in the dream dynabeat.That is what seems to us dream in the morning,in fact, be dreaming of tonight,that is all the way around,so a causal link is broken if you think about it and keep track of events in the dream, and embedded in them signals from the real world,the impression that these scientists were rightImage

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Wed Oct 31, 2007 23:48

Влад wrote: And how to find it? I have had many OS, but this citizen is not met.

Will reveal itself. Sometime in the middle of a quite ordinary dream ask anything from the man, and he'll take Yes answer, but so smoothly that you from his response and the fact that he is going to take and are aware of yourself. This will be the first meeting with a guide one on one. And then he, or rather his performance, has gradually will be transformed from dream to dream, sometimes may not manifest itself for long enough. And sometimes it's like a limiter, which wouldn't let on to where you want to go, then have to settle for staying in more accessible places :). And also great to scare maybe... Once told me that he's a part of me, but in any case I have not is because he, unlike me, vladeet the totality of information accumulated in my entire life, and I can use just part of it, and that if you can give him precise orders to give her. Alone I can't remember almost anything and he has to constantly talk to think that I somehow focused. And that if he stopped, I would have preserved the relative adequacy with my ability to concentrate for an hour. So the two of us. He looks up and says, and I order, appreciate the information he gives you and act. And if we merged, that would be so slowed down that simply would not be able to survive in such a fast world with the resources what we have. We are now easier to communicate because when we are born of the question for us simply did not exist. :)

Believe me, at that moment I became very scared. He said something else, but around him, nothing existed... It was all... it was so creepy, if chained only in the dream. I was not able to tell him to stop, fear paralyzed me. At that moment it seemed to me that it will swallow me. Well I most part don't remember, but I remember that with the thought "STOP!!!" everything stopped and I came back. In objective time the dream lasted about 40 minutes more that night I could not sleep, although fatigue was very strong. The next day I, fortunately, was off, and I even slept a little bit during the day. When I woke up, once again all carefully analyzing, I realized that this is complete nonsense and laughed at him. But fingerprints that the soul remained dark. All in my dreams sometimes (often, IMHO) fears come out. When will you cease to fear man with a knife, or a rabid cat with seven eyes, which are constantly changing sizes from cat to tigringa :)then a bit of the other layers of the psyche begin to unfold during the nightmares. There is less blood, more drama. But fear not, when these nightmares occur, you, as a rule, they are ready, because it will secure for yourself that in a dream can happen anywhere. Even when such dreams occur, this thought, unfortunately, is not easy. Positive dreams still are almost always pleasing, if not positive, then do not injure the soul, for sure.

PS: This experience though was intimidating, but once again confirmed to me that the source of the dream - we do.<

Дмитрий902

Post by Дмитрий902 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:53

Hello all!I'd love to know what are your results when using the REM-DREAMER?As often happens Wasps?If you used only the device or even what additional equipment?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 09, 2007 16:42

I have OS happens once or twice a week,I now do not do.before dreamer was (a week;)))-it helped in my opinion...Now when I do not forget-give yourself installation that evening to realize myself in a dream...it's not Even a mental set,and I like the body feel...the intention...I don't know how to explain...

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sat Dec 15, 2007 18:32

I have drimer while the OS was not.
Although I am in waking reality test did.
Just shot the REM dreamer and all.
Morning found REM dreamer where you put it.
So that's kind of false awakenings were not.
Always when the night has woke up, the feeling was as always.
Nothing unusual about that.
Surrounding, I all as usual.

But dreams brighter be remembered better steel, and two tones of steel and integrity.

Also, I dreamer already two months as not yuzayu.

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Sun Dec 16, 2007 0:22

And I'm the third night you get used to it... because of the fact that you cannot freely will I return to and to lie on your stomach - sleeping has become worse.

I tried to use 2 hours before the usual Wake - it's hard to fall asleep immediately. I feel another 2 weeks I will pick up at manual settings: brightness 1/6 - very little, 3 is jamming things up.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:01

Colombo
jealous.
I have never got.