Tips DreamStalkera in a dream

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Tips DreamStalkera in a dream

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 14:43

Tells you how DreamStalker? What it looks like in the dream?
Last edited by Владимир Никонов 2 on Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:43, edited 1 time in total.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 14:46

I have flashing and overlap, like a split consciousness. A dream-a film with my participation, then I start to flash and the consciousness transferred to the body, I just see flashes.

Then go back to sleep with the thought that you can relax - it's a dream. And the plot of the movie was just busy:)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Sep 30, 2007 16:32

And I saw the flash,not realizing it was a dream,they are very well strives in the context of the dream...realize yourself when "Walking" in the dream in the mask,remembering that it is the Stalker, did a reality check and realized it was a dream...to link the outbreak with the work of a Stalker I did not learn the instrument that I had less than a week....

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 22:11

The first time I used the button a reality check.

I thought I woke up but decided to check and pushed the button - no signal. Excellent - so this is a dream. Feeling strange, on the one hand in the dream, remove the mask and hold in my hand, and on the other feel it on my face.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:45

Started: first tip was transformed into the on/off light in the room. The second time it was the firing of the laser, in the same dream carried a DreamStalker, not to lose :)

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 12, 2008 17:04

I see the space ship looks like some sort of platform on it something else (research module). The ship descends to Mars. From the platform rises a creature with a very flexible and long neck. It is, writes out the different neck eight. He turns his head back and then the lights go out. Op! When the lights came on. I saw a giant with a club. He laughed and said - what a stupid ostrich, put his head under the bar.

I have thought that this film and in the film it happens. The type that the lights went out, so the film was made. And I calmly continued to watch the movie further. Damn. :wink:

Александр К

Post by Александр К » Sat Jun 14, 2008 21:08

Fifth night sleeping with a Stalker and somehow out of place: it is physically Wake up from the flashes, you see the dark flashes. Checked, Stalker, triggered by eye movements under the eyelids. That is, in my opinion it is a working device. It's me. Maybe in the settings.
Brothers, recommend anything, I'd like a steer in a dream! Castaneda read even 15 years ago, and since then dreamed of. And here, I bought something and could not dream, and such a problem!
Alexander Kuznetsov, Murmansk

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 21:20

Alexander, not so fast. Practice. I only have 2 weeks tip began to enter the dream.
Try to wear a mask in the morning and set the delay for 50 minutes and fall asleep again.

PS
Now finished the translation of the course "Lucid dreaming in 7 days". On 20 June publishes on the website.

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Jun 14, 2008 22:00

7 days? I don't believe from my own experience, and what he is writing 2 weeks to the clues in the dream penetrated. And I think you need at least two weeks to these tips led to the awareness of being in a dream. I mean 3 classes with DreamStalker in a week to avoid habituation. That is a total of 12 lessons in amonth to the first result and another month and a half, to get stable results. I think the period of 2.5 months is more similar to the real one.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 23:01

7 days?
Well it's called that, I have no idea :)

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Jun 14, 2008 23:13

I look forward to the translation. :) Although after my "ostrich" knocked on the head with a bat I somewhat cooled down and began to understand that the imminent results count is meaningless.

Александр К

Post by Александр К » Sun Jun 15, 2008 14:15

Vladimir thanks for the tip. Will have to gain patience. Ate before bed melatonin - the same effect. I think it would probably add brightness LEDs. And try your method.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 13:51

I realized that not only tips the case. You need to set yourself up for recognition. Dreams go through the village and then flash in the eye, no masking, just flash and everything. I calmly tell myself, I'm still asleep - this is a test flash and continue the dream. Twice so it was not guessed.

Александр К

Post by Александр К » Mon Jun 16, 2008 16:00

I have this situation: sleep surface, you see the flash and Wake up, fall asleep again. You see the dream, but flashes don't remember not see. The counter shows the number of alarms per night is more than I fixed. Hence the conclusion - the rest of them escape me. Did the brightness - 7, at 6 a.m. wearing a mask, but the experiment did not work - "the seal will call the deer". Will continue tomorrow. Thanks for the support.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 20:45

The course "Lucid dreaming in 7 days" is ready - http://www.koob.ru/thompson_bradley/

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Jun 16, 2008 21:44

Александр К wrote:See the dream, but flashes don't remember not see.
And do you remember your dreams? During the night dreaming a few dreams actually. It looks like one long, but discontinuous history. What it seems that one dream, but in fact, if you track it turns out that several.

If you remember all the dreams, but flares they are not possible that you got used to the DreamStalker and flash just don't enter the dream. I was under the impression that you week in a row with DreamStalker sleep.

About - I do not remember outbreaks can say the following. Flash can be so not obvious that they bokstaven then the mind will not notice. I realized that I saw a flash, just in the process of recording sleep. And so you Wake up and think, well, given the ostrich on the head so what. And when the dream was recorded as if it came to me.

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Jun 16, 2008 22:07

Your soul will not be sold to the Devil and placed in the retail network of discount stores Wal-Mart at the price of a camel or similar proposals.
:lol:
Никонов Владимир wrote:Course "Lucid dreaming in 7 days" is ready - http://www.koob.ru/thompson_bradley/
Respect for labor. :ay

Александр К

Post by Александр К » Mon Jun 16, 2008 23:17

Usually I only remember some fragment of a dream. Yes, with a Stalker go to sleep for a week. The instructions actually said that the brain gets used. I just didn't think that fast. And what are the recommendations for striping?
Do you record dreams? It is possible more in detail? Or some link? I have the happiness to have something to remember. I don't really understand how you can write that yourself can not really recount? No experience, one inexperience.
Went to "Lucid dreaming, sleep, the astral plane" site Koob.ru. Was surprised by the abundance of literature on this topic. Can one advise what to do in the light of the issues?
Thank you for participating.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 23:58

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue Jun 17, 2008 0:10

Александр К wrote:As a rule I only remember some fragment of a dream. Yes, with a Stalker go to sleep for a week. The instructions actually said that the brain gets used. I just didn't think that fast. And what are the recommendations for striping?
Do you record dreams? It is possible more in detail? Or some link? I have the happiness to have something to remember. I don't really understand how you can write that yourself can not really recount? No experience, one inexperience.
Went to "Lucid dreaming, sleep, the astral plane" site Koob.ru. Was surprised by the abundance of literature on this topic. Can one advise what to do in the light of the issues?
Thank you for participating.
Himself in the beginning so to speak. The truth of the theory more than you read. Laberge "Lucid dreaming" with Cuba was a good book. A new translation of Vladimir "Lucid dreaming in 7 days" is quite a decent guide, too. If the book Laberge a full study of lucid dreaming, with indentations in history and scientific research. Book Bradley Thompson I would describe as "Lucid dreaming for dummies". :) In a good way, that is all clear, concise, understandable and to the point.

The first step is to remember dreams. Try to put timer DreamStalker for 4-5 hours, setup, brighter, louder and longer. To Wake. If not to disturb anyone sleeping, I would advise to turn on the alarm in the settings of the Stalker. After you Wake up in the middle of the night, you should try to remember the dream and be sure to write it down.

I think you need to strive to remember their dreams without alarm clock and DreamStalker', but unfortunately I have not yet obtained. I will learn... 8)

Александр К

Post by Александр К » Tue Jun 17, 2008 15:52

Read "Practice lucid dreaming" Laberge and Rheingold. Entertaining write. We can say that if this book interest me was heated, after reading the case close to boiling.
Tried several times to download a book Bradley Thompson for the link, but to no avail. Maybe someone will have the grace to send in the mail? My address is: q13a@yandex.ru.
About the alarm clock. It may be the case in the polar day (we have the sun in the summer never comes, the day and night can not be distinguished), Wake up during the night several times and quite brake fall asleep. If addition to use the alarm clock, I don't know what happens. For purity of experiment you need to try.
In General I must say, for completeness, in the Arctic sleeping there are abnormal cases: for example people coming from the South or from the middle band sleep for 16-18 hours a day. Winter sleep longer, including northerners. Well, in the summer, probably less.
Carilo, so what about the frequency of use Stalker? How many times a week is recommended?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 16:38

Alexander, here is a link to doc file http://www.yugzone.ru/book/lucid_dreaming_guide.doc

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue Jun 17, 2008 21:32

Александр К wrote:Carilo, so what about the frequency of use Stalker? How many times a week is recommended?
No recommendations. I do three days a week. I think you need to find a balance. On the one hand the brain needs to get used to the signals and not Wake up so they could enter the dream. But on the other hand if you do too much, then the flash will be perceived by the brain, as well as street noise.

But you still have to develop the habit to remember the dreams, but it needs to Wake up in the REM phase from signals of a Stalker. That is to choose one level of brightness for sleep and one for wakefulness. First you need to get used to, but the second is not necessary. :roll:

Александр К

Post by Александр К » Tue Jun 17, 2008 22:24

Thank You, Vladimir. Downloaded with a half-turn.

Гость

Post by Гость » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:53

Of the device yet, did not read the book, but on the subject I can say, from childhood, are played by controlling the dreams, and only in adulthood learned what it's called:)
The most serious after the age of 40 starts, each in different ways, I have decline and that's the thing thought:) But to start at this age is generally a nightmare, the brain is less flexible, as for 30 and even less than 20, and quite a bone compared to 10летним baby:)
In short the meaning of this, it is necessary to train the brain to remember dreams, and then to manage them. Need as lay down, relax and give yourself installation that right now I'm going to sleep, I shall dream a beautiful dream and I will remember him. Before going to put somewhere near a pen and paper, it's IMPORTANT! next. The dream easier to remember, as soon as I woke up, after 5 minutes, after using the toilet and brush your teeth all the time lost. I woke up to write down their impressions of what the dream was in color or not, that dream. When You will easily remember dreams even 5-10 minutes after waking up, it is already controlled by the sleep is much easier and brighter. Believe me.
This is a personal experience and more in the literature.
PS. Someone immediately, no records, no nothing, but apparently it's not Your case, so you'll have to work hard, but then enjoy in full. Everything is difficult at the beginning - which brings a more vivid experience when it all works.