PDV and Dream stalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
ПДВ
Re: MPE and Dream stalker

Post by ПДВ » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:02

ПДВ wrote:Skinte please link to the ringtone, if not difficult. :oops:
к-13 wrote:Minute Affairs in the sound editor http://yadi.sk/d/AL1oLLJe9zzeC . The main vibrating alert to off.

Thank you very much! The minute but would like a working ringtone. I had put the alarm clock voice of his cat. Often opened her door, already in the phase. Then got used, has ceased to operate. :)
к-13 wrote:need constant Practice, many get bored... and do not need to "constantly" is interesting at first, then it is only a tool...
I don't know, for 17 years, the interest never waned. Tool, I agree, but very powerful.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:38

29.09.13 Time: 12.10. Purpose: to sleep on the back, to Wake up in waking or dream Stalker, or independently. In the phase wander around his room.

Results: woke up in 13.41. The device worked in 13.26, 13.39. Settings of dream Stalker, which I put by the day: d-05, up-0, fr-1, od-1, br-9, le-8, f-01, s-01. Lately, falling asleep on the back of the hand is stretched along the body, the shutoff device is 20 minutes. 20 minutes hands relaxed, begin to numb, then I put my palm on the palm at an angle on his chest and fall asleep. In the moment of awakening begin to feel hands and then I remember that he had planned. Doing all of this to the discomfort came later, and I woke up. The experience itself: the dream is bright, hand feel, begin to aggressively up - turned! Of view as always no. Vigorously TRU palm, order vision to emerge, a vision appears, but it's still very muddy. Then start rubbing the palm of your hand before the eyes - vision is almost normal, but the bottom remains black muddy strip, from where you will get failed. I am in my room: look around, walk, looked at the bed -me on it. Instead of palm trees is a small man with a long mustache similar to Turk. I said to him, I ask, how do I get rid of the black strips. And he to me: everything is fine, from the artists it is generally a normal phenomenon. I feel that the friend is nonsense, :) lose interest, I investigate the next room, throwing to the body. Once again trying to climb out, but the view there. Start rubbing the palm of your hand - eyesight gradually appear, this time a long-awaited flash of dream Stalker (13.39). Again throws me into a body I once again stand up, true door handle, trying to strengthen phase, but the desired state is rapidly melting and I Wake up. At 13.41 hours.
P. S: too bad you can't manually adjust the actuation of the device directly at the beginning of the CFC and to delays in a few minutes.
Last edited by ПДВ on Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:04, edited 1 time in total.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 14:16

PDV
To increase the response time can be. At least an hour, if necessary :-). I already answered how to do it.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Sun Sep 29, 2013 16:03

Александр (разработчик) wrote:PDV
To increase the response time can be. At least an hour, if necessary :-). I already answered how to do it.
Damn, I have the same common dream Stalker. :cry:

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:25

30.09.13. Time: 10.32. Goal: to sleep, Wake up for revival, either from signals of a dream Stalker. Setup as in the previous experience. In the phase to try to go to the moon! :)
The results of the experience: went to bed after a night of not enough sleep. The cutoff of the device - 20 minutes. The first 20 minutes of hands - along the body, then at an angle on his chest. The response time of the device: 11.32, 12.00, 12.04, 12.08. Time to full awakening - 12.12. Woke up during a vivid dream, the feeling Zatecka hand, signals dream Stalker didn't notice. Very long time it was impossible to get out of the body, then turned. Of view there, ran up to the door handle, quickly began to RUB and feel her hands, telling the vision to appear. Only when Ter palm before my eyes appeared a vision, but just threw in the body. He began rubbing his hands straight up in bed, the vision began to appear choppy until I clearly saw the curtain, the window and the bright light behind him. Woke up because I decided if it was real. Forgot again that lie in the mask, and hands under the blanket. To get to the moon failed. :)
PS: the intensity of the outputs is impressive, let's see how long it will last. It is necessary to somehow adapt to get out of the body and even in the morning.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:18

23.10.13 Time: 10.00. Purpose: to sleep on the back, to Wake up in waking or dream Stalker, or independently. In the phase wander around his room. Applied modeling technique, when in reality trying to do all the actions you do upon awakening. Excellent programs the brain, maybe once again too lazy to write on paper. :) Before falling asleep reviewed the exit plan and what to do in the phase.
Results: woke up at 11.34. The device worked in 11.27. Setting dream Stalker: d-05, up-0, fr-1, od-1, br-9, le-8, f-01, s-01.
I realized, got out of bed, went to the window, began to create a vision. A vision appeared, but very poorly: on top of that to interfere, bad sharpness, and viewing angle. Tried to break a window with his fist, but it did not budge -it was very elastic. Pain is not felt. In this moment there was a flash of dream Stalker. Began to pace the room: the room seemed longer, the Wallpaper was torn in places and could see the plaster. She left the room I went to the apartment, opened the door and descended the stairs to the street. Approaching a large puddle on the pavement, I squatted down and started splashing water with his hand, trying to strengthen realism, but after a few seconds I was thrown into the body.
PS: for the month there were about 7 exits without a mask, but because of life's troubles often could not enough to sit back and relax, which greatly affects the experiments.
Last edited by ПДВ on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:03, edited 1 time in total.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:03

25.10.13 Time: 11.34. Purpose: to sleep on the back, to Wake up in waking or dream Stalker. In the phase wander around his room, go down the street. Applied modeling technique, when in reality trying to do all the actions you do upon awakening. Before falling asleep reviewed the exit plan and what to do in the phase.
Results: woke up at 13.05. The device worked in 13.02. Setting dream Stalker: d-05, up-0, fr-1, od-1, br-9, le-8, f-01, s-01. Stood up of the bed, but immediately turned to her, examining the room. Stood again on the head something similar to the helmet, disturbing to watch. The helmet was not removed. Remember that you need to the street, ran, simultaneously feeling the items. The helmet disappeared. Ran on a platform faced with an interesting problem: the space around me stopped. A moment later threw the body. Stood again on the crumpled blanket, closing the review. :roll: With great difficulty pushed this garbage, and before me appeared a huge brown on the mezzanine floor of the room. :) The flash of the device. Ran out into the hall, turned into the bedroom, the phase is almost over.....
Somehow, in recent times it has become very weak intensity phase, thus to strengthen it.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Tue Oct 29, 2013 17:25

29.10.13 Time: 10.37. Purpose: to sleep on the back, waking up on waking or dream Stalker. In the phase wander around his room, go down the street. Applied modeling technique, when in reality trying to do all the actions you do upon awakening. Before falling asleep reviewed the exit plan and what to do in the phase.
Results: woke up at 12.46. The device worked at 12.45. Setting dream Stalker: d-05, up-0, fr-1, od-1, br-9, le-8, f-01, s-01. Lay back, condition - fresh, no sleep, the room is hot. Two hours trying to sleep but instead lay there with my eyes closed and listened to the inner dialogue. Several times his hands and feet, but stubbornly tried to fall asleep, and then, after more than two hours, took off the blanket, put her hands on his chest and tried not to think. After a fairly short period of time, fragments of thoughts became real words. I began to repeat these words, imagining the huge speed drop down. Suddenly felt a mild chill, vibration and palpitations. Tried to stand and I did. Standing in his room in the mask, the vision is murky, on top of the review closes the mask. Next door stands the bike up to him and begin to feel every detail. The vision becomes very clear, and the space is bright. Notice on the wheel of a modern mountain bike chromed ancient call, press on the lever and hear quite a natural sound. We approach the Desk, pick up all small items. Detail awesome. Decide to go outside, open the door, but the phase weakens and throws me into the body. Before my eyes flash, dream Stalker. First time managed to get to phase straight technicians! :) Try to sleep at night in a mask. The dreams are very vivid. Still recording the response time of the device and trying to put the averages on a clock. Now it is 5.05 with replays every 5 minutes.
Settings of dream Stalker in the night: d-06, up-0, fr-7, od-5, br-9, le-9, f-50, s-01.
PS: it Seems the brain begins to respond to the desired state, maybe the progress in the face. Such intensity outputs from the body have never been.
PPS: Creators of dream Stalker: Guys, thanks for device! az<