Online help for DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
к-13
Re: Online help for DreamStalker

Post by к-13 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 15:30

Ярый wrote:And You're using the speaker and not headphones? Headphones sleep uncomfortable? Wife and child can't hear sounds from the speaker? I'm just too sleep with my wife in the same bed, so I thought to use headphones. That's just sleep mode play out after the holidays! :)
Headphones sleep uncomfortable. Closed(on-screen, with the headband) interfere with freely Vorochta night, on the side to lie down comfortably, permanently subside. Earplugs by morning give pain in the ears. Tried with the headband along the line of the edging on the neck, more or less, but occasionally break, and given the fact that the first thing you need to move the Jack so that the wires were of 25 cm(and not 3 meters - just completely confused or beam with the size of my fist reeling from a person), generally too much trouble. All I think to make this mask with built-in headphones - just thin enough speakers until you get caught.
In the meantime, have to use an external speaker - the children are fast asleep, and the wife periodically gets my hints in my dreams)))

Шкодник

Post by Шкодник » Sat Feb 02, 2013 15:40

Test grimstalker. Set the aging timer for 10 minutes. At the end chased the two signals. After I tried to quickly move the eyes, but no light signals are not followed. As it should be?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 15:52

Шкодник wrote:Testing grimstalker. Set the aging timer for 10 minutes. At the end chased the two signals. After I tried to quickly move the eyes, but no light signals are not followed. As it should be?
Yes, it will. All who tried to do so, got exactly the same result. How to test motion sensor eye, and along the entire cycle of operation of the device, described in detail on this forum in the relevant subject: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2733.

Стафис

Re: the program Version and the electronic Board DREAMSTALKER PRO

Post by Стафис » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:22

Hello Alexander. please help to understand with the mask. Dream Stalker Pro . took a week ago. the first time I put on a mask. I think that it worked. and I woke up in a dream but it was very quick . it seemed to me that I'm not sleeping and my eyes are open. I heard it clearly and realized that I snore , and when I heard that the snore was not clear to me why I'm doing this and woke up. Nothing like this is happening to me. In the morning I've checked the number of actuations. them 0. On the following day 0 and the following 0. I reset all settings on the forum read. set the parameters p o the maximum. it gave the sense. and sound and light. in the morning checked the 3 positives. but you do not remember. the next day, worked the mask 8 times I think it just automatically took off . I can't Wake up in sleep I have no dreams . And if there is no what clues in the dream. Then the mask works when I'm awake . Today she worked from 1 a.m. to 8 a.m. 48 times. but I don't remember any positives. Yes, I remember that when I woke up she was on my forehead. I back to eyes then after some time she Wake up again on the forehead. In General, I read that often does not mean good. climbed to the settings removed the sound at all. thought attitude so that the light is not strong but long. the same can be done in the settings . But since the purchase of the mask I can't find these settings . I don't have. (Fr-2) (Od-4)(br-3). I can't find them I tried everything . (((( why they are not there. I do not understand why the phone doesn't show the response time ,only the number. before a year ago, I without a mask was able to realize a dream. and now with the mask I can't. I may be late I don't know. Go to bed at least 12 at night or I try 2 go. a pack of 8 ,8-30.

Стафис

Post by Стафис » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:25

Then I see a very uncomfortable this is something that we need to get the schema from the mask . and she clings to the mask constantly. I think that I will come to that in the mask make a hole to see the screen. and miss this scheme. high to replace the batteries.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:27

, Stathis

Manual settings You can't find in menu will appear only when You enable manual settings (UP-0), the duplex mode must also be off (du-0), otherwise You mode UP - you will not find in the menu. Good luck!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 13:13

, Stathis

Each operation can be viewed in the menu item "CLtr". It all works fine, retested, no problem.

Бакыт

Post by Бакыт » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:04

Hello Alexander!
Please help with the settings of the DS.
Does not respond sensor eye movement and duplex method. Maybe I'm somehow not doing the installation?
What not to do, but the sensor did not react to the movement of the eyelids. In the end installed a motion detector with this and fell asleep and as a result I got the first short-term OS.

Please tell me what am I doing wrong?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:50

Бакыт wrote:What not to do, but the sensor did not react to the movement of the eyelids. In the end installed a motion detector with this and fell asleep and as a result I got the first short-term OS.
Do a factory reset (SEtd) and try to sleep with the device with the default settings.

Check out the full work cycle of the device is possible according to the technique described here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2733.

Бакыт

Post by Бакыт » Sun Mar 17, 2013 14:06

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Бакыт wrote:What not to do, but the sensor did not react to the movement of the eyelids. In the end installed a motion detector with this and fell asleep and as a result I got the first short-term OS.
Do a factory reset (SEtd) and try to sleep with the device with the default settings.

Check out the full work cycle of the device is possible according to the technique described here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2733.
DS is working properly when you enable motion detector, checked exactly as described in the link above, I had done it earlier.
Did exactly as you recommended, i.e. a factory data reset device, nothing has changed even the time left the default 12.00, the device didn't work.
Weird! why motion sensor age should work after the reset, because he's off by default?
The detector works GREAT! But the sensor does not listen!

What else can you do?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 15:55

You probably have the mask slips a little and the sensor on the lid does not fall. The very few times that I noticed.

Бакыт

Post by Бакыт » Sun Mar 17, 2013 16:18

к-13 wrote:You Have probably the mask is slipping a bit and the sensor on the lid does not fall. The very few times that I noticed.
Well a couple of times it happened to me!
But when you do a reset all settings the sensor it still won't work, as the author himself suggested. That's where the RUB! Once is not checked, it's still not working.

What you had with motion sensor eyes? How do you set up? Maybe your method will help me

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 22:50

Бакыт wrote:But when you do a reset all settings the sensor it still won't work, as the author himself suggested. That's where the RUB! Once is not checked, it's still not working.
The sensor will work. What makes You think that he will be off after reset? Nowhere in the instructions does not. Another thing is that to run the appliance on (at night) you must install and start the timer falling asleep, at the end of exposure the unit will begin monitoring the movement of the eyelids. A reset is only needed in order to return all settings to normal, from the unknown to the mix that You have turned after multiple changes.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 22:57

Бакыт wrote:what you had with motion sensor eyes? How do you set up? Maybe your method will help me
I have it working with the default settings. I replaced the standard mask homemade, more convenient and prevents the penetration of light from external sources (e.g., led lamp or computer screen, emerged from hibernation).

Бакыт

Post by Бакыт » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:10

Александр (разработчик) wrote: Another thing is that to run the appliance on (at night) you must install and start the timer falling asleep, at the end of exposure the unit will begin monitoring the movement of the eyelids.
Okay, I thought that all that was provided in the link just to check the health of DS. Everything works and monitoring of the movement of the eyes, I put on a 10 min exposure.
Today I'll try on 3.00 or 3.30

к-13 wrote: I replaced the standard mask is not homemade, more convenient and prevents the penetration of light from external sources (e.g., led lamp or computer screen, emerged from hibernation).
Probably I should also make a homemade mask, I noticed repeatedly noticed that the light from the bottom too, as it affects the sensor

ВадимИзЛуганска

The device works, as in dreams, nothing is reflected

Post by ВадимИзЛуганска » Sun Aug 18, 2013 19:57

Good time of day
The device works flash is for hour pieces 20 flashes bright ,
at this time, dream but dreams are not reflected!
Tried different modes and the duplex and increase the brightness change frequency, and so forth - in the history there are many records of up to 20 positives per hour but the sleep itself is not affected-in dreams there are no outbreaks
Can anyone advise ?
Vadim

ПДВ

Re: the Device works as in dreams nothing is reflected

Post by ПДВ » Wed Aug 21, 2013 15:19

ВадимИзЛуганска wrote:Good time of day
The device works flash is for hour pieces 20 flashes bright ,
at this time, dream but dreams are not reflected!
Tried different modes and the duplex and increase the brightness change frequency, and so forth - in the history there are many records of up to 20 positives per hour but the sleep itself is not affected-in dreams there are no outbreaks
Can anyone advise ?
Vadim
And sensitivity how much is exposed? (d - )

Александр (разработчик)

Re: the Device works as in dreams nothing is reflected

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 22:10

Adminlogin
Regular option: reset settings, choosing the manual setting, the duration of the light tips - 30 seconds of audio cues on / off. Here they will be your dream to manifest. The point here is obviously not in brightness and not in loudness, and duration.

ВадимИзЛуганска

Re: Device works, but in dreams nothing is reflected

Post by ВадимИзЛуганска » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:09

Thank you I put (sensitivity 5) as You wrote sleep all night without waking during the night-20 positives at different times of the dreams were many but only 1 time I saw fishing flash and realized that this device(but quickly lost the knowledge).
Why is it that the flash going all night and I'm having dreams but in the dreams manifested flash only 1 time out of 20? It is all or just me?
You need to fine-tune and is it possible to set all device to of 20 actuations of the device to see in dreams 20 flashes and not 1 out of 20?
Why the brain ignores other flash? (Hidden disguised no signal in my sleep as the lights of lights fireworks, etc.)

Александр (разработчик)

Re: Device works, but in dreams nothing is reflected

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 16:41

Adminlogin
Perhaps it is Your features. In any case, whatever you say, and the OS You got. Try to sink in to your voice if You have the PRO version. Some are exactly that and do all the time, not using as hints of light and sound signals of the device.

ВадимИзЛуганска

Post by ВадимИзЛуганска » Sat Aug 24, 2013 18:50

Good thank you

Фиш

Post by Фиш » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:08

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Question off audio cues is solved not by reducing their volume, and their shutting down. That is, setting a zero duration. The volume can be set to any - to be quiet, as they will simply be turned off.
Good day.
Can't figure how to turn off the twang sound that comes after a series of outbreaks. Very prevents. Version DreamStalker.
Why is he even present if you selected the Wake UP-2 or UP-1.
Also tried to put the LE-1 and S-0. Does not help.
Translating the device in UP-0. Pelicana not going away.
I tried to turn on the duplex method. Kind of like when checking CHUP the sound is gone. Let's see what happens tonight.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:23

fish
This sound divides the repetition signals, to be clear, I had just finished the series and started chanting. At night it was, of course, will not.

Фиш

Post by Фиш » Sun Aug 10, 2014 14:18

So therefore I ask, what was the sound at night.
Actually, it was the first switch, bought a week ago. All the default settings.
Night twice I woke. First, there was a series of flashes, and then pelicane. The wife said that next time kicked. bc

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 21:27

fish
Here come know that You are there in the settings included. Maybe the alarm clock? Do a factory reset Setd, and do not change anything, everything will work fine.