A question on the operation of the device

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue May 19, 2009 18:38

Вассилий wrote:Neimetsya honestly Confused and buy the old version in anticipation of hochetsa.
Calm may notice that the new device will be much more expensive. Price not yet determined.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:49

We will produce and sell two models of devices:
Dream-stalker ,which is sold now and the Dream-stalker PRO.
Price Dream-stalker PRO will be somewhere in the 50% above.

соник

Post by соник » Mon Jun 08, 2009 23:17

Yes, the conventional MP-3 player and headphones is it affect the cost of the device , which will cost 50% more?! I doubt that this modification will be popular. :roll:

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 0:35

DreamStalker PRO is not the purpose for which is used a regular MP3 player. File playback is going on here at the right moments sleep phase. That is your own voice that You record on the built-in microphone of the device, will tell You that You sleep and see tips etc.

As for prices - the possibility of recording via the microphone and playback highly affects the price of the device. Do not compare to release a limited edition devices, and the notorious China, producing electronics millions of copies.

Ловец Снов

Post by Ловец Снов » Fri Jul 24, 2009 18:42

In nature, evaporated there is already some other people's money count. )

Ловец Снов

Post by Ловец Снов » Sat Jul 25, 2009 15:49

D. Stalker Pro got it in three days. The truth of the old tracker EMS appeared after getting on hands )).

Accordingly any questions.
In the settings removed all sounds, and volume and duration. (In order not to Wake the others stuck the headphones is the only way to make the camera completely silent).
Then climbed UP to disable. When iterating [-] we went to some signs - I, L, o (O or 0, but small), something else. Finally came to numbers from 9 to 0. Put 0, but gnaw doubts - what were the letters and numbers why ten, because the instructions say that the DS uses three modes? Please explain.

The rest - increased the brightness to 4 and nothing else had been touched.

Went to bed (00.00), I gave myself two units:
- Wake up at the end of the 3rd sleep cycle
to understand in the dream that it was a dream )
Clearly Wake up in 4.5 hours, went to another room, put on the mask timer for 30 minutes and lay down again.

Woke up in the morning, don't remember ))).
Went to check CLtr, click select silence, press for a long time - there are some strange signs - Ph-3, Ph-2. What is it? The manuals did not find them.
On or off the device, went back in the CLtr, showed one accident in 05.11.

More questions:
- 1 activation, is this normal? Or should increase the sensitivity of the motion sensor.eyes?
- since I'm a beginner, can not show off and leave UP 2?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 16:30

Ловец Снов wrote:Woke up in the morning, don't remember ))).
Went to check CLtr, click select silence, press for a long time - there are some strange signs - Ph-3, Ph-2. What is it? The manuals did not find them.
On or off the device, went back in the CLtr, showed one accident in 05.11.
To stop monitoring eye movements is necessary to click SELECT, and the power control button ON/OFF, which You did later.

But that rocks "Ph-1, Ph-2, Ph-3, Ph-4", it's just a phase in the monitoring mode. For example, the phase N3 is results tips. Since You monitor is not turned off, the various movements of the device in Your hands were taken as eye movements, that You saw passing phase and results tips, as long as you have not turned off the monitoring button ON/OFF.

Ловец Снов

Post by Ловец Снов » Sat Jul 25, 2009 16:33

Thank You, Alexander! It is now clear).

If it is easy could you explain about the UP.
The manual says that there are only three UP-1 UP-2 and UP-3, and I still have some signs climbs and numbers from 9 to 0.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 16:35

Ловец Снов wrote:Then climbed UP to disable. When iterating [-] we went to some signs - I, L, o (O or 0, but small), something else. Finally came to numbers from 9 to 0. Put 0, but gnaw doubts - that it was for letters and numbers why ten, because the instructions say that the DS uses three modes? Please explain.
Do not touch the lower side of electronic Board operating unit, where the details, otherwise the program may be different unpredictable consequences. To fix this, do a factory reset SEtd, and everything will be fine. Mode UP-X can take only the values 1, 2 or 3. Other questions fall away, as a result of this failure, the different settings could be set in unknown condition.

Ловец Снов

Post by Ловец Снов » Sat Jul 25, 2009 16:56

SEtd - I was saving as last bullet ).

Thank you - it helped. Now UP to normal.
By the way, I haven't worked mode CHUP, now ok.

However, I to the Board podcherknuto treated with great caution, taking purely for the edges and so on. But, God bless him.
Thanks again.

Гость

Post by Гость » Wed Jul 29, 2009 17:17

I have the same story. After a quick installation on 20 min. comes as expected of double signal light, and then nothing happens...

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 18:23

Гость wrote:After a quick installation on 20 min. comes as expected of double signal light, and then nothing happens...
Want to get a meaningful response that will help You - describe in detail the situation. If You are trying to get a reaction device in the form of tips, simulating the eyes of their movement in the dream, then most likely You have nothing. Usually nobody gets it :-). To check can include the timer and just put the device next to the lamp filament. The whole cycle of the tips will be fully, You will see and hear (if enabled a voice prompt). If you have any doubts about the correctness of the work - make a factory reset to rule out lack of tips because of wrongly made earlier any settings.

Ловец Снов

Post by Ловец Снов » Sat Aug 01, 2009 16:22

Alexander, tried different sensor sensitivity of the eye movement from 5 to 2. The version of the application is standard - approximately 4.5 Wake-up from sleep, set the timer on the mask for 20-30 min, put it to sleep and sleep another 3-4 hours. On checking the number of actuations gives always 1 (one) operation. Is this normal? )

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 16:37

Ловец Снов wrote:Alexander, tried different sensor sensitivity of the eye movement from 5 to 2. The version of the application is standard - approximately 4.5 Wake-up from sleep, set the timer on the mask for 20-30 min, put it to sleep and sleep another 3-4 hours. On checking the number of actuations gives always 1 (one) operation. Is this normal? )
I think that is not normal. Record tripping may occur when You are awake and the eyes began to move, unmasked himself lay, to Wake myself up, I pull out the device... that is possible, and it turns out every time one is triggered.

I recommend, as usual, do factory reset and check in a dark room the sensor eye movements. Please note that all three sensor holes were open (the edges of the mask do not need to close them). The device is embedded in the mask buttons from the face. You have it immediately after purchase or experience after some time of operation?

Ловец Снов

Post by Ловец Снов » Sat Aug 01, 2009 17:42

Immediately.
1 night - one alarm.
And Yes, you are right sometimes mask wakes up and then I take it off.
But when it Wake up (morning final), also one accident.
Will check the sensor. Thank you.

The problem is that the night bright, but I have no way to do dimming. The morning light may interfere with the mask?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 18:53

Ловец Снов wrote:the Problem is that the night bright, but I have no way to do dimming. The morning light may interfere with the mask?
No, nobody should. Do not allow only electric light - it will cause false triggering.

Тема

Post by Тема » Thu Aug 13, 2009 17:40

Flipped through all the threads of his, was not like this, if you missed out don't hold it against me, please.

When testing a motion sensor eye on my every move DS responds with a series of squeaks, but judging by the description dB. the reaction of one movement - one signal. Tested in different modes and without electric light, and under the covers and behind tightly closed doors of a dark room, the result is that the device provides "melodic signal" after 3 rhythmic movements of the eyes (or eyelids or cheeks), and judging by the description should be switched off after 5-6 movements. As I understand it, the theory of probability can happen spontaneous trip?
And the most interesting that after the battle start duplex method, disable it through the eyes fails (there have been several attempts, special attention was paid to the compliance of the sensor holes). Also to no avail was made to restart. In this regard, a few questions:

Faulty sensors?

Whether to change the sensitivity of the sensors in the mode of the Chdt if you change the number after the d ? Or the sensitivity in this case responds to the duration(specificity) and not the amplitude of movements?

Is the algorithm you disable the eyes in the test of combat?
Does it matter how to move eyes to turn off du, up and down or left and right(the second is more simple and natural)?

What kind of sound should make a tool when disconnecting the eyes of the duplex mode in the order of battle (whether the sound from the CHdt)?

Is it possible to turn off the running duplex mode at the beginning of the audio signals or have to wait for the light?

In what mode the device enters after turning off the eyes? How quickly he again begins to react to the REM after turning off the eyes?

Off topic.
Could you envisage the possibility of the fixation device in a fabric pocket is not using the conical protrusions of the tin and firmly mechanically, for example latched textile buttons, then the position would be definite, and put DS in his pocket would be much more comfortable (in the defense of the solder smooth screen).

In the case of finding the answers to my questions in the brochure attached to the appliance, do not write the answer, and please specify the page.
Thank you.<

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 13, 2009 18:13

Тема wrote:the device provides a "melodic signal" after 3 rhythmic movements of the eyes (or eyelids or cheeks), and judging by the description should be switched off after 5-6 movements
All right, after 3 and should be fired. The instructions are of greater importance in order to accurately achieve off during sleep, when help will not be cheep. So You are all fine, as it should be.
Тема wrote:whether to change the sensitivity of the sensors in the mode of the Chdt if you change the number after the d ? Or the sensitivity in this case responds to the duration(specificity) and not the amplitude of movements?
No, in fact, the amplitude sensitivity of the sensor is constant. The value of this "sensitivity" (d-XX) affects the number of detected eye movements for decision-making.
Тема wrote:is the algorithm you disable the eyes in the test of combat?
Is no different.
Тема wrote:does it matter how to move eyes to turn off du, up and down or left and right(the second is more simple and natural)?
Never tried horizontal movement. But if You do it properly passes in testing, but probably in a dream is normal and will pass.
Тема wrote:What kind of sound should make a tool when disconnecting the eyes of the duplex mode in the order of battle (whether the sound from the CHdt)?
As far as I remember, there should be just one weak, short squeak.
Тема wrote:is it possible to turn off the running duplex mode at the beginning of the audio signals or have to wait for the light?
While any signal tool tips off his eyes. Messages before and after the prompts are not prompts.
Тема wrote:In what mode the device enters after turning off the eyes? How quickly he again begins to react to the REM after turning off the eyes?
Likewise, everything happens as if it were this simple tips as usual. There are described in the instruction sequence. One word after 5 minutes.
Тема wrote:could you envisage the possibility of the fixation device in a fabric pocket is not using the conical protrusions of the tin and firmly mechanically, for example latched textile buttons, then the position would be definite, and put DS in his pocket would be much more comfortable (in the defense of the solder smooth screen).
Wishes will be fullfilled with :) .<

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 18:15

This to me was the answers above :? .

Тема

Post by Тема » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:31

Thank you, Alexander (developer)and efficiently. Started digging deeper and found a fault (?) not related to sensors, after a series of measurements.

Reset Setd, set du-1, utSE 10.
00.00 - start
block the sensors (flexible opaque material)

9.30 - 2 flash

10.00 - Ph 1
wait a minute, making sure that the sensors are securely locked

11.00 open sensors

11.40 (SD checks these 40 seconds are you in FBDG) included Ph 2 for 1 min 20 sec

13.00 - Ph 3, there is a low rhythmic sound with a period of 0.3 seconds, (it changes tone at the time of switching of the LEDs) in parallel with sound followed by 7 series of flashes, the first 2 times and 5 times for 6. Pause between series 30 sec.

16.14 - 18.14 peace and quiet Ph 4

Next, the process returns to PH 1 and loops.
Yet like all as in the brochure?

Once Ph 3, offering SD-to-face and rhythmically moving the eyes with a period of 0.5 s-1 with switchable Ph 3 to Ph 4, which lasts for 2 minutes When switching SD emits two signals in unison, the same tone as when the on/off and octave higher. Disable device can be any movement, not only the eyes and not only up and down, if only the traffic was clear and orderly.

And now the most interesting:

In Ph 1, which follows after disconnecting the device the eyes, SD emit a victorious cry as when enabled and then begins to emit a series of sounds with a period of 10 seconds. (31 signal - 10 seconds of silence, again 31 the signal is 10 seconds of silence, etc.). These signals (in tone as in conventional Ph 1) stop only after the pause after the first movement recorded by the sensors.
Further, as usual.

If the operation of the device to interrupt at this point, it will make a monotonous humming along with the included display, the tone of the sound changes when you change information on the display. Buzz is temporarily lost at the time of turning off the display and finally when you reboot.

In connection with the foregoing, a few questions:

For the ten seconds that sounds to Ph 1 and how to remove?

Is it possible to extend Ph 4 after disabling Ph 3 eyes?

For some reason there is a buzz when you interrupt a Ph of 1 ?

What was meant by "increase" signal in du (subjectively 3 rounds in 3 minutes of du-1 did not differ from each other, did not continue to observe in connection with suddenly Nakata fatigue. It is possible to luxometer will show otherwise, but on the other hand, not luxometer will be to Wake me and my brain, sensing signals of the eye)?

Good by my device?

Thanks in advance, sincerely, sincerely yours, Theme. (wanted to add "kiss" but apparently already too much).<

Тема

Post by Тема » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:35

P/s All this I have done not once, re-booted and very careful on the contacts. After the first series of measurements I replaced "flexible opaque material such as wool single blanket in the duvet cover" home pocket points-bandage, pushing SD so that the sensors were closed, and the display was read.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:49

Тема wrote:good by my device?
I would like to start to clarify what kind of device is it - "DreamStaker" or "DreamStaker PRO"?

Слоник

Post by Слоник » Fri Aug 14, 2009 13:32

Good day, Alexander! Bought a month ago DreamStalker. The thoughtfulness and functionality of the device is impressive. Worked with him every weekend with varying degrees of success, but the real breakthrough came last weekend after replacing the batteries and switching to the du-regime. But immediately there was trouble: I found that in this mode after you disable the eye movement of each series of actuations, the device again goes into the monitoring mode (check this fact today in the Wake). This means that after realizing the user itself during sleep, the device will continue to send a series of signals, and have to constantly turn it off for eye movement. Do I understand the logic? In my opinion, it would be logical that after disabling the "eyes" of the device would have fallen into "hibernation" and is no longer signaled in a flash.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 13:52

Слоник wrote:This means that after realizing the user itself during sleep, the device will continue to send a series of signals, and have to constantly turn it off for eye movement. Do I understand the logic?
Yes, that is correct.
Слоник wrote:In my opinion, it would be logical that after disabling the "eyes" of the device would have fallen into "hibernation" and is no longer signaled in a flash.
How many users - so many opinions on the various deficiencies and suggestions for improvement. Maybe it is logical what You write, but it was done wrong as done :? . Already more than two years nobody complained about this algorithm. But Your wishes will take into account for the future.

Слоник

Post by Слоник » Fri Aug 14, 2009 14:05

Thanks for the reply! And then I thought that something not so do.
And thanks for DreemStalker. Very comfortable, thoughtfully and gently done. I think that it is worth the money that asking for it 100%.