Results

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:50

Vplane jealous? There is nothing to envy.
Me with a mask is not something that Havo no, but no ordinary dreams! Full of subconscious block for the dreams in the mask :(

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sun Dec 16, 2007 14:39

I'm talking about the fact that he wakes you up.
I don't get that at all.
Only in the third mode, it wakes me up but very rough.
Literally pulls out of the dream.

And sleep with the mask is really difficult and unusual, and why it is used is not desirable.

When I wear the mask, my sleepiness disappears.

Not that MM. :)
Yesterday wore glasses and kerf r5 and claimed almost immediately.

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Sun Dec 16, 2007 16:12

hyih. Well have me a light sleeper, Wake up from any sound. So my computer is constantly cut into the room - he suppresses a small monotonicity sounds and background sound.
In the night I will try the minimal setup.

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:49

Sedna rested without a mask. Normal dreams, and usually without a mask a lot of feature.
Yet revealed the main difference why the mask bad sleep is complete darkness eye in the mask. Without a mask gets a small dim blue light into the eyes of street lamps or the moon, and therefore the focusing of the eye as if into the distance when falling asleep.
With mask in addition to being fully dark, even the eyes are focused on the mask, i.e., the point of concentration does not go beyond its borders.

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:09

Well here is the 4th lesson with the mask, the point of concentration when falling asleep - out mask is now like without a mask regular dreams became much, in the morning woke up 20 minutes before the start of the mask, slept on, polnometrajnyi sleep mode - the dim, blink mask 1 time, but I did not notice it in the dream, something may have been reddish but certainly no attention to the environment was not, it was the fascination by the dream plot. With the mask already well-accustomed to lie on his stomach, a small offset of the mask does not interfere and does not affect the operation.

хитрый тип

Post by хитрый тип » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:32

Damn garbage kakayato this demerom :( :( :( I dream off , I do not know, che to do, left only a great moment to his forehead stick or cuffed to go to bed. :( :(

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Dec 21, 2007 15:26

Хочу_remdreamer)))
Yeah,you know!The same garbage was...and then learn to fall asleep on her back,making a prior practice of relaxation through it and was part of the dream,more during sleep the mask is not broken...Although it is possible and glue :wink: :ay :)

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Fri Dec 21, 2007 19:31

Dimas and I because sleep without a pillow, can sleep with a mask and belly. But sometimes she slips up for some reason.
And still can not find the optimal settings. Mode 2 - is too weak in a dream not to remember anything clearly red. 3 - awakened because of the bright light.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Dec 21, 2007 19:45

Colombo
I chose mode 3,for me it is the best option in the manual settings do not climb Well...slides clear from what-from oracene,I also slipped,but the intention to sleep in one position corrected the situation. :ay
Try with manual settings!Of course it's not one day,but if you find YOUR mode,you will not regret ztraceneho time.

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Sat Dec 22, 2007 0:31

And from sleeping in one position you have not numb the whole body by morning?
Here is a full-duplex method is increasing the intensity is increasing the brightness or flash rate? and you can get off in the end rise to the sound?

хитрый тип

Post by хитрый тип » Sun Dec 23, 2007 16:10

Put the device on 3 mode,but the dreams have become too much like the real world - he is boring and tiresome :cry: no bright, a fantastic story and after Wake up sleep uskolzaet very quickly ( especially if you Wake a person and not an alarm clock) and until you get the notebook will not stay on that record.
With BPS I just wikidev device in the dream when awakening begins :? apronosis.
Aware something was apribojimas of Acapulco.

Whether someone like that ? And what can be done to fix the situation ?

PS and in General I have 2 years of Wasps trying to learn, but to no avail. :( :( :( :(

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Dec 24, 2007 14:59

Хочу_remdreamer)))
Colombo
No,the body doesn't flow like...And all the signals in the duplex can be disabled by movement of the eyes in the instruction is written like...AND ONE device is generally not enough for a full OS,dreamer is a great assistant,but not a stick-vyruchalka...The important thing is the INTENTION and detachment to the outcome..Believe me,it's not a pretentious word,but a real experience...try a calmer refers to the desire to get into the OS...

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Mon Dec 24, 2007 22:21

Dimas, I have already experienced before the OS several times without instruments.
Lack of desire - too bad, as well as quite a hothead.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:29

Colombo
Well the desire for any present,once purchased the device (a priori)...But here's a hothead,as You correctly put it,it really can significantly interfere with...when I want to get into the OS and hard doing something,the result is zero..as soon As you forget,let go of the desire and with the world take that nothing happens-sruzu there is a lot...But demerom different happened..by itself, the mask served as a tangible expression of intentions...can't wait for our version of the device and working with it...the only thing that I was uncomfortable in it demere,so this stuffed stuff on my forehead that I was annoying...I had the feeling that my face got tight ass cat... Image Did you do all summer,so the nose and forehead was sweating and wanted to rip the mask the first day 4....

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 17:40

Lucid dreams are stable. For this you need to Wake up - like and then again to go to sleep. If I fall asleep again in the morning long in minutes a minimum of 20, OS is guaranteed.

Today was a feeling out of the body. When they started awareness, I tried to "go first inside the body turned over, then tried to get out of bed in a dream, it ended with me just something picked up and carried away in a dream.

So I think that this is a fantasy of the brain or really a different world?

In the dream, for example, are in the room - go outside through the window, when I pass between Windows, closeness is felt, and on the street - an indescribable feeling of freshness and the wind in his face...

Никита

Post by Никита » Tue Dec 25, 2007 18:34

Guys, please share your experience: have you had any regression after the first Wasp? If Yes, then how much time did it take for this period? How long did it take to achieve stability in the classroom? :)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 23:57

Stable only now, several years later began, and before that by chance once a month sometimes, and sometimes less.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Dec 28, 2007 0:56

Никонов Владимир wrote:so I think that this is a fantasy of the brain or really a different world?
Realty as much as you want. Do not bother, the answer will come by itself :)
In the dream, for example, are in the room - go outside through the window, when I pass between Windows, closeness is felt, and on the street - an indescribable feeling of freshness and the wind in his face...
By the way when I pass through the Windows (and any solid objects) I have felt different, that is all...
Никита wrote:Guys, please share your experience: have you had any regression after the first Wasp? If Yes, then how much time did it take for this period? How long did it take to achieve stability in the classroom? :)
Vladimir is right, a lot of years of practice is necessary to achieve more stable results.

Влад

Post by Влад » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:18

the Traveler

All I want to ask you. You OS about how often happen? Or for you have almost any dream OS?
Vladimir is right, a lot of years of practice is necessary to achieve more stable results.
You are in addition to the listening sessions anything else practiced?

Yes, when passing through walls an interesting sensation, although it's hard for me to describe them.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:12

you Have OS about how often happen? Or for you have almost any dream OS?
2 times a week.
You in addition to the listening sessions anything else practiced?

I have a Rem Dreamer, plus setting up on lucid dream. Now it happens by itself. The main thing to plan in advance what to do in a dream.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:16

All I want to ask you. You OS about how often happen? Or for you have almost any dream OS?
Now 4 times a week, but lo-o-Ong :). The rest of the time to digest. Simple dreams just do not remember almost, but even so, they are. Sometimes when very tired (very much the case resource-intensive) especially take breaks from a week to a month, at this time, even spontaneous Wasps to interrupt. Of course you can every day several times (well, 2-3), but such things are not easy to pass and it will have to pay anyway. Previously, I was inclined to such excess, but it is very hard (constant uncontrolled weight change in both plus and minus, and what is happening with a very high speed. Well, a long depression, sometimes severe).
You in addition to the listening sessions anything else practiced?
I use special mental equipment of its own design 8) .
Yes, when passing through walls an interesting sensation, although it's hard for me to describe them.
I'll try... it's like after prikosnoveniya to a solid surface, it becomes tensioned as the polyethylene and at the moment when the tension breaks, it becomes a liquid.

Никита

Post by Никита » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:04

I Use special mental equipment of its own design
If not a secret share pancreas :? [/quote]

Влад

Post by Влад » Fri Dec 28, 2007 14:32

I'll try... it's like after prikosnoveniya to a solid surface, it becomes tensioned as the polyethylene and at the moment when the tension breaks, it becomes a liquid.
Yes, something is there.

And what kind of machinery, if not a secret?

хитрый тип

Post by хитрый тип » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:14

Then it turns out that dreamer is a beautiful trinket, which need to turitsa and rape your brain so as at last to sink in and feeling himself a man, which led to another divorce ?
:? :roll: :cry:

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:40

And what kind of machinery, if not a secret?
Yes, I have already described here in my posts. This can add that extra concentration on breathing facilitates the entrance into a trance. This technique is suitable for preparation for the WTO of any type known to me.

I have got another homemade technique to invoke certain characters in has not yet occurred in a dream, but it is very far from perfect (in my opinion presents some risk). The essence of this technique in deep analize internal dialogue and establishing contact with him with a unconscious mechanism producing the aforesaid psyche. This technique requires some ability to dive into a shallow trance. In this altered state of consciousness we must begin to listen to thoughts without interfering in their course. As soon as the idea needed on the subject has arisen in any form (preferably in the form of a piece of phrase recently uttered by him or to his address) it is necessary to intervene in this process and break free of the wandering thoughts. To do this confidently and with a certain pressure, but with some detachment to mentally engage in the conversation. If the phrase you caught the question mark, then it should respond with approval, otherwise you need to ask the question (in some cases, can act differently, for example to accept or refuse, but to make the right decisions you need experience, so nothing specific I can't recommend). All contact is now your task to continue the dialogue so as not to lose it. As you lead the conversation you will be all the more deeply into trance. As you descend you will experience greater engagement during the "conversation." At some point there will be dissociate identity of consciousness and body (if you do not forget about a certain detachment, the strong the shock will not be :)). Usually this time is characterized by very unpleasant sensations coursing currents or vibration. Immediately after that starts either a dream, or is out-of-body and you "attracted" to the desired subject.

PS: if you want to try I have described here the technique works with the internal dialogue, better think 100 times over its application. It is dangerous as well as easy in execution.<
Last edited by Путешественник on Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:15, edited 1 time in total.