Results

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 08, 2008 11:39

Жека2008
Every day to deal with a Stalker is NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!times 2,maximum 3 in a week!Then Wasps need to be often.With the machine it is unlikely to be related,although competently I can't confirm this,as my glasses are not red.

Жека2008

Post by Жека2008 » Thu May 08, 2008 13:27

Rainbow writes that DreamStalker - a device which only at first helps to get into the OS, and then the body understands that he is being duped and cease to notice the flash... tell That someone more experienced?
He provides a very easy technique of leaving the body: "rolling-off" and "velezinee". Who knows? Can someone probyval? What can you say about the Rainbow?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 08, 2008 14:01

Жека2008
Yeah,I tried the Rainbow...well as an aid-nothing can be,but without kostyliov out never did it before.don't know my body still notices nothing)))))although the Stalker is also a kind of crutches-and then can be discarded.

Жека2008

Post by Жека2008 » Thu May 08, 2008 14:10

Dimas, well, he says he kind of just has to happen. I see you are a long time in the subject, I am just a beginner, but so long to wait for the results sadly :cry:
And 3 times a week to use the Stalker of which in the best case will be 1 OS...
I want now to Everest :D
By the way, I heard that all these remedies and OS related to energy. Please give me recommendations how to improve... :oops:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 08, 2008 16:30

Жека2008
Life is not to strain and not to use drugs)

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Thu May 08, 2008 19:31

Dimas wrote:Жека2008
with drugs everything is clear and actually available,
here's how to protect yourself from get in life?
I think to myself, it's pretty simple, but this is not available.

Евгений2008

Post by Евгений2008 » Thu May 08, 2008 22:45

Князевский wrote:
Dimas wrote:Жека2008
with drugs everything is clear and actually available,
here's how to protect yourself from get in life?
I think to myself, it's pretty simple, but this is not available.
Yes indeed the question about strained. Think not to bother with trifles, and to live with maximum awareness.
But I have heard that there is special energy exercises.

Умка

Post by Умка » Thu May 08, 2008 23:21

Correct me if I'm wrong :oops: but as I understand Жека2008 talked about Michael the Rainbow website http://www.aing.ru/and you,Dimas appears to have had in mind a program rainbow :) .
In General, from my point of view, from energy there is little independent, well may be the frequency and duration of OS plays a big role in INTENTION.

Евгений2008

Post by Евгений2008 » Sun May 11, 2008 22:08

Umka, what's this "INTENTION"? In 2 words tell us? :o

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon May 12, 2008 12:09

Umka
No,I meant the same Rainbow (person),not the program.And the intention is power,but energy also plays a significant role...IMHO,the more enrgey,the less deep sleep, the greater the likelihood of OSA.So I have.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed May 21, 2008 11:44

Listened yesterday for 2 hours before sleep theta improvement (30 minutes),put the Stalker and caught night 3 Wasps!Well I'll tell You strange I and dreams were all very clearly and really I do,but like in other worlds I visited,very strange worked my mind...from the point of view of ordinary reality, the thinking was completely irrational...Until now under the impression I have this condition and mood,as if I'm between two realities, the"real" and what was the last dream...

Валшебник

Post by Валшебник » Fri Sep 19, 2008 15:28

Since the year of 2002 know what is the OS, a lot of practiced. During their studies in inste had to throw this thing, though, the OS was there for 5 years about 6 times.

Yesterday got Dream Stalker.

Went at 00:30, decided to conduct an experiment. Set it to DS with a delay of 10 min. Lay down and immediately fell asleep, woke up 00:52 from an external source. Looked trigger DS: there 0. Somehow disappointed (then I realized that the trigger does not have to be immediately). Put manual settings to the max and without sound (d-03, Fr-9, Od-4, br-9, F-45, S-00), went to sleep. Spent an hour with this external stimulus, trying to sleep in the mask. At 02:30. Fell asleep after all.

Remember that dreams of what were! In DS, there were 12 positives! This despite the fact that I don't remember anything! Look...
1. 6:27
2. 6:32
3. 6.41
4. 6:47
5. 7:37
6. 7:55
7. 8:10
8. 8:15
9. 8:41
10. 9:00
11. 9:25
12. 9:52

Then the mask was removed (around 10 am) and started to sleep without her until full awakening. Still feel the pressure on the head, especially in the morning. And removed also because I saw half asleep 0 menu Utse and thought, what positives did not exist during my sleep, before trying to remember at least one dream and one accident. To no avail. Went to sleep and... I had dreams! I realized my mistake! Or mask, you just have to remove, or to use the built - in alarm clock...

Well, how could I sleep! :oops:

Woke up at 13:30!

What would you recommend?

P. S. the Bad thing: cushioned pad even without the application of effort departed by 90 percent from the mask, while I spit in his hands before bedtime. Question: what can be glued rubber layer of dried glue (not sure what he is), which remained on the soft substrate with a dark mask material. A moment?

Валшебник

Post by Валшебник » Fri Sep 19, 2008 21:59

Yes! Speaking of mask pressure. All day walk with grated red nose. Passes :)

Аспаркам

Post by Аспаркам » Tue Sep 23, 2008 17:59

For the OS it is better vyspalsya night, then up early for a couple of hours and then trying to sleep with the help of various techniques and devices like this. All night to sleep with the mask is in my opinion too much:)))

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:35

Oh, I have to try. But usually I don't hear alarms.

Валшебник

Post by Валшебник » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:35

Oh, I have to try. But usually I don't hear alarms.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:03

was there a little theta to run at night before going to sleep a half-hour theta-perfection...
1. level of awareness - medium
2. once was just up the asphalt road up and over the back specifically sensed danger
3. flew a couple of times in OSA
4. once got in MEZHDUMIRE... creepy feeling
5. very often withdraw just vivid dreams NOT WASPS... watching them like a movie...
6. tips... if the movement goes up then all is well... if you down in real life, try not to pay attention to it...
7. Theta I have better perceived when I hold sunglasses (premium-red-blue) in the 5-10 cm from the eyes (with your eyes closed type SHRINK PROGRAM IN CUBA) or turn off the light and just stare at the ceiling as play LEDs are not wearing them on my eyes... very beautiful light-turns like a disco... it helps very well to relax and relieve stress after a hard day...

МГ

Post by МГ » Sun Nov 16, 2008 14:34

Dimas wrote:Well I'll tell You strange I and dreams were all very clearly and really I do,but like in other worlds I visited,very strange worked my mind...from the point of view of ordinary reality, the thinking was totally irrational...
:) I have once again reminiscent of "Alice in Wonderland" and "Alice in Wonderland"! Remember how everything in the neck eversion and kind of illogical things are very logical. And that which, by mouth need to go in the opposite direction?! Or to stay in place should run like hell? In short, Lewis Carol clearly wrote about Wasps or hallucinogenic parishes.

Dream act quite loose laws of reality that we accept as valid. I, for example, in one dream, decided in all seriousness to the following math problem:
Problem number XX. Hallucinogenic bed perpendicular to its property. Question. The question was something about the moon. In response to something about the fact that the full moon somehow affects schizophrenics and they begin a period of activity... :D

Recently in my dream was flying, and the task was to check whether my flights. I flew and recorded the numbers and the brand of passing cars. One problem when you "woke up" records on hand was not!! :lol:

Сталкер

Post by Сталкер » Sun Nov 16, 2008 20:35

Hello soldiers of the invisible front. Probably hard to be a misunderstood front men. Votya now you say that. All what you write to be a strange thing. you depend on your dreams. They are there in the head. You know what I think about this. Well moving the reality for themselves, spit on the foundations and rules. Watch the movie Fight club. Cool shitless.

actually live by the rules awkward and unclear to others. And if you're not clear-then you are a danger. it is necessary to bring their behavior to the behavior of others (to make themselves look like), it's like the radio has a carrier frequency and is modulated.
so tune into others and to allow your signal to udivitelnym what you need.

Actually guys to be honest. It makes me sad. To be a creative person means to be incomprehensible. I have already realized it. Don't even know what's worse: when people are scared of my actions or when they are jealous of me. Don't tell me that there is the jelly people.
It's physiology. the exit really is for you. To enjoy every lived minute of it. no matter how minute that she lived. It is not necessary to estimate. we need to enjoy it. Good luck

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:35

bi :ay az

МГ

Post by МГ » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:33

Oh, this terrible addiction, love, understanding, consent, approval of others - in their furnace! :lol:

If you watched the movie, you must understand that without the development of his inner repressed into the subconscious me, this whole movie wouldn't have happened. And the twin towers would still probably be standing on the spot.

How many zombies are smoothed by the society by lik around looking for something unintelligible to themselves, plagued by internal restlessness/dissatisfaction and shifting of their misery on external circumstances? And they all like the hero of the film is not to pay attention to your subconscious, until it take in the end up over him without his asking?

Wasps, meditation, and other hallucinations - it's only the tools for understanding and harmonizing the inner desires and external reality. A kind of tools harmonization.

It is necessary to go two ways - outside and inside. I can say that even if you had the ability to instantly and fully change the world you would not have achieved satisfaction. Pocatky at leisure, Buddhist Sutra or a thread of Vedic. Having inside the dragon in the end will burn the whole world. Fight, create, enjoy - but it won't let you out of this circle of reality. And will only award temporary neglect at the end of each life. Amen! ;)

But the real world nobody quits moving. Move figley, maybe even much more understanding (for what, where and why)

Success!

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Mon Feb 02, 2009 0:16

Жека2008 wrote:I Want now to Everest :D
By the way, I heard that all these remedies and OS related to energy. Please give me recommendations how to improve... :oops:
Robert Bruce "Astral dynamics" gives a simple and very effective exercises to increase the energy reserve for the WTO and the OS. A summary of the book - http://youryoga.org/med/astral.htm there are clear exercises in detail. I practice them two months - the effect is stunning.
PySy: and with the drugs and the negativity is needless. Smoking, drinking and neurotics, no exercises will not help.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 09, 2009 15:39

funny you :lol: we love all of you

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:49

question to Andrei Patrushev, if you from Ekaterinburg, tell you can buy here devices???

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 23, 2009 13:27

Anonymous wrote:the question to Andrei Patrushev, if you from Ekaterinburg, tell you can buy here devices???
No. :?