A question on the operation of the device

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 22:01

Alexander (developer) yeah, you have an office in wasps is
:) ? And so far to go. Send mail yet sorry, need. To wait 3-4 weeks have. And what is the procedure? Maybe Andrew will clarify Kabankov?

What do you mean more than normal? It seems to me more, at least compared to other equipment where there is background. Here, it is too obvious. Not to fix? If we turn to those who know how to solder.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 22:24

1Андрей1 wrote:not to fix? If we turn to those who know how to solder.
The guarantee will cease to exist.
1Андрей1 wrote:What do you mean more than normal? It seems to me more, at least compared to other equipment where there is background. Here, it is too obvious.
Did not hear, can not say anything. But some background is always almost any device. So I write about the level more than normal, although the concept of this provision is quite vague. Noticeable background should not be there, but very weak background will, of course, is the norm. The background, as usual, depends on volume: the more volume - more noise. At minimum volume, the background to audition not to be. If You notice, he seems to have more rules, since typically nobody complains.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Apr 11, 2011 22:24

If there is a need for a replacement device by mail forward,email to mindmachine@bk.ru you will give the address to which to send the device when it arrives to us it will replace and send you new back.
You can exchange within the warranty period,at your convenience.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 0:30

Andrey Kabanov Clear. Write through time. Yet need myself :) only used it to sleep.

Alexander (developer) it looks like a kind of hum on the speaker. Now hooked up headphones to it (Senhi XA 238) and listened to their records at all clear and the background almost inaudible. And radiate through the speaker, normally. Thanks for the help and then will apply to the service. az

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Tue May 10, 2011 23:44

Another question. To record better in stereo or mono?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed May 11, 2011 5:15

1Андрей1 wrote:Another question. To record better in stereo or mono?
If you will listen through headphones, then the stereo will have some meaning, as it will play two channel. If you listen through the speaker, then it plays only the left channel, that is, in the latter case, regardless of record type, it will be mono.

Винс

Post by Винс » Thu May 12, 2011 10:49

Absolutely no way without interfering with the charge to turn the sound off or at least greatly reduce the volume, no?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu May 12, 2011 14:18

Винс wrote:Absolutely no way without interfering with the charge to turn the sound off or at least greatly reduce the volume, no?
Well, why not? In the settings menu, there is a corresponding point - disabling dynamics. The sound output on the headphone Jack will remain.

Винс

Post by Винс » Thu May 12, 2011 14:36

Well, I meant the regular version of DS, not PRO.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu May 12, 2011 19:21

Винс wrote:Well I meant the regular version of DS, not PRO.
In the normal version of this device made all the more simply mute or change the volume voice button does not provided. It is clear, of course, that night, even a faint background noise can Wake anybody, but the voice buttons is still some information in addition to press confirmation. For example, when trying to set the value of any setting above the limit, an intermittent error signal, instead of the usual squeak, and setting of invalid values is not performed. Therefore, voice is desirable, especially at the beginning of use of the device, for a more confident and intuitive menu operation. There would be no voice acting, angry users that nothing is clear - whether clicked or not clicked.

РоМиК

Post by РоМиК » Mon May 16, 2011 13:17

Hello! I bought the Pro version... Well, maybe I'm stupid, but all I was able to get it a few beeps when the timer expires. And that's all. The alarm is off. Modes tried including duplex. Dropped settings. General hints after a timer and that he considers his duty fulfilled. How to be?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon May 16, 2011 15:15

РоМиК wrote:Hello! I bought the Pro version... Well, maybe I'm stupid, but all I was able to get it a few beeps when the timer expires. And that's all. The alarm is off. Modes tried including duplex. Dropped settings. General hints after a timer and that he considers his duty fulfilled. How to be?
Before all tests, do a factory reset in paragraph Setd, removing the batteries does not reset settings. Is the check mode of the motion sensor eye CHdt - check it. On the forum there is a technique a full scan of the entire cycle of operation of the device: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2733.

Винс

Post by Винс » Sat May 21, 2011 13:07

Much prevents light working DS? In the last week during the night of 4-5 positives, although this was 10-15. Maybe it's the batteries? Mode CHUP all regularly monitored..

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat May 21, 2011 22:42

Винс wrote:Much do you mind the light work on the DS? In the last week during the night of 4-5 positives, although this was 10-15. Maybe it's the batteries? Mode CHUP all regularly monitored..
With a significant discharge of the batteries may decrease sensor sensitivity to eye movement that can be compensated for by reducing from 5 to 4, the sensitivity of the sensor. Or replace the batteries (they should be system ALKALINE).

Sunlight may also be slightly lower sensitivity of the sensor.
Last edited by Александр (разработчик) on Sun May 22, 2011 22:35, edited 1 time in total.

Паша Сафронов

Post by Паша Сафронов » Sun May 22, 2011 11:40

And I have a question. Something wakes me up BEFORE starting the appliance, the Dream Stalker. Every night suddenly Wake up because of that, lying in bed a minute or longer and then start to flashing the LEDs.... No way to get them to operate during sleep-always see them already awake.

What's the matter, can you tell me how to solve this problem? :roll:

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun May 22, 2011 22:33

Pavel Safronov
There are cases when a person wakes up just before the time of triggering the usual alarm clock that wakes him up every day for work. You have no such cases were observed in life? Maybe just not tired during the day because I can not sleep, or Vice versa - stress You, and because I Wake up waiting for the prompts of the device. Take at night something like PERSON, and better MELAXEN (he'll make a brighter dream) to sleep tight, but before that consult a physician.
Last edited by Александр (разработчик) on Tue May 24, 2011 22:20, edited 1 time in total.

Паша Сафронов

Post by Паша Сафронов » Tue May 24, 2011 22:01

You know, I do not Wake up always. Before going to sleep just imagine the clock with the correct figure-and Wake up. Yes, I know that here the same effect.

Thank you for your answer.

Волк

Post by Волк » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:47

Tell me...the device has a vibrate function for clues,but the instructions do not say whether it is possible to regulate the duration and if not ,how much it will be included at the time when actuation of the device if simultaneously enabled, and the signal light?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:54

Волк wrote:Tell me...the device has a vibrate function for clues,but the instructions do not say whether it is possible to regulate the duration and if not ,how much it will be included at the time when actuation of the device if simultaneously enabled, and the signal light?
The duration of the series of light signals in this case will be determined by the length of the tip, and the vibrator will run as long as there is results tips. This can be seen in the verification regime of the issuance of tips. Use this mode to clearly imagine what and how the device You will awaken. If necessary, adjust vibration levels, brightness and volume, and then again check what happened in the check mode.

Василий Горняков

Re: a question on the operation of the device

Post by Василий Горняков » Tue Nov 08, 2011 17:27

Good afternoon. Acquired ordinary and grimstalker such a problem: in the test mode of the CHdt tool reacts as described in the instructions, but when setting the timer UtSE for example a minimum delay of 10 min., the passage of time, the sensor does not respond to the motion, but simply with some sort of their period delivers the wakeup signals independent of the motion giving the label Ph-1,2,3 .
Settings are :

d-01
du-0
UP-0
AL-0
Fr-7
Od-4
br-4
LE-1
F-07
S-02

two times were reset to the default settings and pulled the battery - it is not treated.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 18:40

Василий Горняков wrote:Good afternoon. Acquired ordinary and grimstalker such a problem: in the test mode of the CHdt tool reacts as described in the instructions, but when setting the timer UtSE for example a minimum delay of 10 min., the passage of time, the sensor does not respond to the motion, but simply with some sort of their period delivers the wakeup signals independent of the motion giving the label Ph-1,2,3 .
Settings are :

d-01
du-0
UP-0
AL-0
Fr-7
Od-4
br-4
LE-1
F-07
S-02

two times were reset to the default settings and pulled the battery - it is not treated.
It is possible that when checking the sensor device falls electric light that will cause constant operation of the device with a period of about 4-5 minutes. This testing process is described here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2733. If you have a device lies in a completely dark room and spontaneously triggered, then it's obviously some rare and pretty interesting fault. Just change the device if it has not been filled with any liquids.

Василий Горняков

Post by Василий Горняков » Wed Nov 09, 2011 17:09

Tested with a lamp - not a response, the device lives his life. There's even a certain time period of operation, it may take like 5 minutes so 10 and 15 - and is beeping when I want to not react to the arm movement.
Live in Krasnoyarsk, respectively, in office You can not come.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 19:04

Василий Горняков wrote:Tested with a lamp - not a response, the device lives his life. There's even a certain time period of operation, it may take like 5 minutes so 10 and 15 - and is beeping when I want to not react to the arm movement.
Live in Krasnoyarsk, respectively, in office You can not come.
I'm sorry, but, in my opinion, you contradict yourself. If the device is beeping and how to understand that it does not work on arm movement? From what he then beeping, if not from actuation of the electric light or movement? If you believe that the device should work immediately as soon as you waved to him before hand, that is a misconception. From simple waving hand he may not work at all, and if they work then two minutes later, not earlier, because there is a pause for the development of dreams. What this mode is enabled, in which he lies and beeping? If you want a normal response, fully describe the situation.

I still see these settings You have d-01. Why would you expose the maximum possible sensitivity of the sensor, and then complain about false positives? Make a restart in the mode SEtd and then don't change anything in settings at all. So You will have to work normally.
Last edited by Александр (разработчик) on Thu Nov 10, 2011 14:26, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: сообщение дополнено