The questionable uniqueness of Grimstalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Re: the Questionable uniqueness of Grimstalker

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:39

I forgot about this topic, a month has passed from the time when the author was promised photo report about your device. He's probably really busy still :)
The price of grimstalker will not change, current sales we are happy, of course this is not two units a week.

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:42

Nuuuuuuuu of videoooo. No harm in trying:))

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 18:39

Алексей Швец wrote:Only don't know where to get photocells to determine the REM phase.
And yet it is unclear what You connect them to detect a REM phase? You'd need a special program.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 19:42

Yes, programs like again, the network is now fully on my drive a year ago at least a dozen varieties you nalcrest under recycled optical mouse, web-camera with the reworked podsvetkoy(in both cases the LEDs were changed to IR)... Let the people trying - in the end still two options - either buy a normal device, or shake his head at all such attempts... From choosing the second path, of course, will be willing talk about the high price, the dangers of technology in particular and Havo at all, but it will not be "doubtful the uniqueness of dreamstalker")))

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Sat Nov 10, 2012 18:45

:? Accept the gift of a dream Stalker. I SWEAR that I have nothing against him. bi

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Sat Nov 10, 2012 18:45

Freebies wants, as much as one burns :?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 10, 2012 19:07

Accidentally wandered into this thread because she's with her screaming the name often on the first page of the site hanging around.
As for me, so in grimstalker you a lot of functionality to cram :) and if it will cost as Navigator, and to hell with him. But as related to the problem IMHO is not a lot.
However, as for the freeloaders, in my opinion not bad enough that this device is not worth a penny.
Must be reasonable price barrier.
It is useful.
For the money these are as rightly pointed out above, our world is completely ordinary and everyday.
And if one of them is so serious or just does not have them, and in OS it is possible before. Because there are things that "play" is not fully meeting socialization - opasnenko for them and for others.
People learned to make money, and does not consider this amount the impossible - he has some experience that in real life and in the OS will be useful and will be insurance against incorrect actions.
If this possibility is technically not, as a rule, when the proper level of abilities, the person finds other adequate means to obtain money or device.
If any money or ways of the device earlier.
This is my IMHO.
Especially considering the fact that there is just a SEA of information on the occurrence of OS in the network and the instrument option - not the only one.
If a person really needs and no technical ability, he will find not a technical way.
Otherwise, it is simply lazy (no money, no desire to seek entry into the OS without the device via a direct training themselves).

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Sat Nov 10, 2012 20:06

bi

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Sat Nov 10, 2012 20:06

:ap