What about the owners of conventional models DreamStalker?

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Серёня
What about the owners of conventional models DreamStalker?

Post by Серёня » Thu Nov 12, 2009 21:49

Hello!
DreamStalker acquired in February 2009. Honestly during this time there was not a SINGLE OS, therefore and hoped, and regretted the purchase. Maybe I will help innovations in RRO? Hence the question - what about the owners of conventional models DreamStalker?
Let's think of something to offer! I personally offer to do a refund\exchange for a fee (besides the expiration date I have still not expired!). Can really someone does not need bells and whistles in the PRO, and I have, making the exchange, will move things along!
With HC. Sergey

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Nov 12, 2009 22:16

Think novshevstv will not help you.Rather a related work on the mood of the OS together with the dream Stalker.Now a lot of literature on the topic of OS,suggest to read in parallel and use DS to practice techniques for operating system.

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Sat Nov 28, 2009 20:05

The first OS of the devices is achieved over the 2 weeks.

Игорюнчик

Re: what about the owners of conventional models DreamStalker?

Post by Игорюнчик » Wed May 23, 2012 20:23

Acquired приборDriam,tried different settings.Built-in not see,even the third mode with sound.Probably it is necessary to switch to manual settings.The instructions are clear,but the case comes up ...and so far zero.Write,if there will be progress.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu May 24, 2012 23:42

Игорюнчик wrote:Purchased приборDriam,tried different settings.Built-in not see,even the third mode with sound.Probably it is necessary to switch to manual settings.The instructions are clear,but the case comes up ...and so far zero.Write,if there will be progress.
In such cases, remember, helped manual settings with increased up to 20-30 seconds duration tips. If this time is too much, that is, prompts will interrupt sleep, then make the duration smaller. So get used to notice them in my sleep.

ТаксМэн

Post by ТаксМэн » Sun May 27, 2012 0:01

Игорюнчик wrote:Probably it is necessary to switch to manual settings.
It's like with a camera. Picked up an SLR camera about a week ago, on the principle of shooting only in manual mode(fully manual setting), although this has never picked up a DSLR. This week I dealt with aperture and shutter and ISO and other features (for what that is necessary and how it to use). Already removed 100-200 good photos, that's not counting the order of 2-3 thousand bad... So "play around" with the settings and everything will work out=) I Sincerely wish you good luck and more OS's (not all lucid dreams, but more, and it's too good not too good :roll: )