Sleeptracker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Павлум
Re: Sleeptracker

Post by Павлум » Wed May 15, 2013 19:21

Hardly anyone will dare to mass production of this case. However, I have enough of this gadget because:

1. I just have to Wake up at night to do a yoga practice dreams
2. The device from time to time works in the day and then do a reality check and intend.
3. The gadget is invisible and I never take it off only when programming.

Today was an interesting dream with a pencil, which was vibrating )). However, I was not aware of it.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Wed May 15, 2013 22:17

Paulum
there's a watch with vibration, but they are not very. Try to put on the mobile alarms, but at me this method does not apply. Like all kinds of checks.
The idea of vibration on the hand\foot the most interesting in my opinion. You can Wake up without moving (do the techniques of the Rainbow), as the clock is always forced to move (habit developed over the years). And if we keep track of your sleep phase, it is possible for example, to artificially give during these periods of tips. Or develop a software algorithm which will "calculate" the beginning of the REM (on the analysis of dreams for a week or a month) and give tips on vibration or sound. Let him be not such accuracy as grimstalker. But it's better than nothing.
It is a pity that nobody thought to release. But all full of rubbish.
There are still fitbit, but this is not quite what I need.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu May 16, 2013 9:49

1Андрей1

I have a Fitbit too, but he has a stupid alarm time is not bound to the movement of the hand. Here at least the dreams I remember upon awakening, and see what happens.

Have Up there is a drawback - can not see how long, when I Wake up, to understand what kind of alarm on account of work. Seen on the Fitbit.

In General, it is necessary to increase awareness in waking, then it will all turn out. I myself first say :)