Radionic devices Karl Welz.

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jan 28, 2010 17:48

Наталья №1 wrote:Yeah, with such a device and "Good" probably don't need :)
I'll wait for the reviews, I think the interesting thing :ay
IMHO
a few different things
Radionics - energy (roughly)
Setline - focus
the combination should be interesting.

Наталья №1

Post by Наталья №1 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 19:20

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Наталья №1 wrote:Yeah, with such a device and "Good" probably don't need :)
I'll wait for the reviews, I think the interesting thing :ay
IMHO
a few different things
Radionics - energy (roughly)
Setline - focus
the combination should be interesting.

Possible! Then it will be something! :roll: Imagine "Good" + RAD 2400HD (TREND: money and all sorts of benefits, the PURPOSE of the person)= unreal mix! bi

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jan 28, 2010 19:25

Наталья №1 wrote:Possible! Then it will be something! Imagine "Good" + RAD 2400HD (TREND: money and all sorts of benefits, the PURPOSE of the person)= unreal mix!
I think in practice so trivial.
But we'll see.

Наталья №1

Post by Наталья №1 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 19:53

Still want to believe that it will be something real, if you take, the best :D

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:15

Trend - put the Svetlitsa-With or good ( what is not a symbol of harmony and of all good, eternal...), aim at your photo and go... :D
Glan

Кром.

Post by Кром. » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:05

The egregore works that organici hyping, and that's all. I asked him a provocative question. Interesting, tell the truth, or not. Say that these arms, bigger torsion and scalar generators. If you know how to work.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Jan 30, 2010 13:18

Opensource projects, eh...and have a chamber had been in the thought forms and the mind-machine and even drives Patrushev and now Radionics... 8) And what about Psyleron no one "interesting" not write? :lol: Also because the gun "God Forbid" 8)

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 30, 2010 15:04

psyleron it is a useless device.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Jan 30, 2010 19:12

psyleron it is a useless device
8) For You, Yes, I agree...

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Sat Jan 30, 2010 23:25

And it works in one way or another, to the egregore. The collective faith of the people is affected in any way. If, however, the device has a sane schema, the principle of justified from the point of view already adopted by the society of laws, it is valid of course. Orgone-Radionics, Cybermage and Psionik - largely the product of fantasies, that is, hanging on the artificial egregore. Carl really doesn't explain how it works. With psychoacoustics is all clear, it's scientifically. Therefore, works for all. And Orgone - dark forest. Many tales, no reliable information. If I thought that it is worth it, you would have bought long ago because I found out a long time. The best way to check, make a fool of you or not, ask questions in the forehead. Carl on their leaves. See for yourself. I think the best that fit his instruments are easy recharging of the energy body. The same is done with the help of breath, even with great success. If I'm wrong, I'll be glad.
One thing is clear. Even if this works, then you apply can only be a hell of a psychic or magician. Because setting the target and setting up a management thoughtforms are made of you, not the device.

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:08

I "nailed" your device is Carla. What does Reich? The Reich was the device which he held under the mental control of the whole city. It eliminated. Karl claims the invention substance "Organic" which, when passing current through it generates Orgone, bypassing the process of transformation of DOR (dead Orgone) in the "Orgon live". The studies of Reich's inventions Welz irrelevant. He himself says that not even heard of the Reich, when he created his first instrument. Ask him. And why write that with these pieces you can achieve all that you desire? Carl categorically denies it. Here ask him a question.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Jan 31, 2010 14:29

Psionic Combatant
And all the works in one way or another, to the egregore. The collective faith of the people is affected in any way. If, however, the device has a sane schema, the principle of justified from the point of view already adopted by the society of laws, it is valid of course. Orgone-Radionics, Cybermage and Psionik - largely the product of fantasies, that is, hanging on the artificial egregore.
Yeah, so cybermage - fantasy, and the existence of egregores, megawealth? 8) :?
Many tales, no reliable information.
What prevents You to do this accurate information? :)
the Best way to check, make a fool of you or not, ask questions in the forehead. Carl on their leaves.
Not a fact. Even because picture of the world sprashivayu, may not coincide with the picture of the world meet, which makes the inevitable isagainst vosprijatija answer.
See for yourself. I think the best that fit his instruments are easy recharging of the energy body. The same is done with the help of breath, even with great success.
Get a chance to see, thank God :)
one thing is Clear. Even if this works, then you apply can only be a hell of a psychic or magician. Because setting the target and setting up a management thoughtforms are made of you, not the device.
Again, not a fact,if you read carefully it sites then it says that the main reason I do not get most of the "magicians" "the mother of reality :) "the lack of sufficient number of vitality.
I "nailed" your device is Carla. What does Reich?
And here is our advertising? We did not add anything.
Karl claims the invention substance "Organic" which, when passing current through it generates Orgone, bypassing the process of transformation of DOR (dead Orgone) in the "Orgon live". The studies of Reich's inventions Welz irrelevant. He himself says that not even heard of the Reich, when he created his first instrument. Ask him.
Well, the phenomenon of the "hundredth" monkey still has not been canceled.
And why write that with these pieces you can achieve all that you desire? Carl categorically denies it. Here ask him a question.
Be sure to ask :ay<

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:20

Dimas

Believe me, communication with Carl will give you the opportunity to make some conclusions...
Yes, the word is a collective energoinformational structure. They do real something or other. If the egregore is strong enough, it becomes real that the real is inscribed in its structure. How much stronger egregor of Cybermage, etc. - the big question. Physics is also nothing more than a belief system :) But she is very strong and sturdy. Ingrained in the collective consciousness. Radionics, Cybermage? We'll see.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:36

1. working with mandalas (images produced with the participation of your consciousness that is configured for a specific purpose) works by itself, take a marker (something that draws fatter), tune to your purpose and press it on the paper. the paint dries to fix the energy, forcing it to work, albeit in a weakened form, when your attention has already gone to the side.
2. magnetic and electric fluctuations can modulate these mandalas, giving them more energy and altering the frequency, i.e. sastralaya to work these mandalas, which would not work themselves at all (not enough power from the person in the HF range to bend the world to fit your goals)
3. polyustrovskij common system of concepts embedded in a computer program helps to create FG1 in digital form, as a complex interconnected structure, geared to the number of beacons and sources of energy on a simple principle, laid down whether there is something in the math - not sure, but maybe. It is necessary to look, but for the money still too lazy for me this trinket.
4. the presence of a "remote terminal", it says more about that technology working, what is not described properly.
5. technomage worked at all times, though eternally debatable whether her consciousness for reproduction or not, I have always argued that no, some say Yes, but the experience is rather confirms my point :?
6. what it says about Reich - not worth discussing. on the planet there are lots of people who get such technology from somewhere in the recesses of his mind, from the past or some kind of information gap, it does not matter if not necessarily it has to fit historically known counterparts, and argue that therefore there is something crooked, not very well.
7. of course, that the author, as a reasonable person, not to say that the superfunds for all purposes, information technology will always give only an additional trend, nourishment, support, anomaly energy - you need to choose depending on the technology and the individual, sometimes in different ways. On some superfecta, the other is not noticeable at all, and sometimes, though very rarely and something back.
8. trust the experience of the old practice - in such pieces the least work egregors. the egregore is another tool and, by default, always TAKERS, and therefore, promote them to your target can only be in oblivion, otherwise to do much, much more difficult. working frequency of education that egregors are not, some principles prescribed by a lot of people, but it is only when there is no real support that already exists in the world, the most successful such technology work when based on hard reality, i.e. the actual parameters of physical world and working not because of faith "of organikov" and in view of the technical devices used and the algorithm based on the above my analysis should work even if it's just a box for photos and diagrams clock generator and coil inside i.e. the SCHEME of construction technology - correct and make it work. Another thing that might be pricey for some, but for others a need to look at the real "exhaust" of the generator.
9. by the way just psyleron for these purposes to use a COOLER in my opinion, but you just need to be able to ...
10. I don't think the device is just weight and size layout, although it is not take it, but only because the hardware amplifiers like this - they have their I have, but normally lazy and even more lazy to do the promotion, that man is not lazy, and slaps their boxes, the prices are IMHO quite adequate, it would be more to ask, but the real solvency raises the bar.
11. but such things can be done more efficiently, although ideologically it is all well thought out, very good. well.
12. strap on efficiency will always be, to bend the material world to the full "melting" possible, but that other technologies and other bandwidth threshold for a user (not all will), side effects a strong and better usually don't need such extreme.

13. on top of that sometimes is added the power factor of the consciousness of the Creator, when the technical details lose good sense and no egregore is also not necessary it turns out, the device model becomes a principle, leading him to work and may even work contrary to the laws of the world, not because of them, and it will last a very long time, including the reproduction of other persons (not always but often) and so on and so forth, and the conversation or appearance appreciate this option, a person are often not possible, sometimes it is where it seemingly can't be.

In other words, to answer how good the device can help only personal use. but the technology use by far will give a result, so we are talking about how much the generator will enhance the overall effect, even if the handles do not adjust anything, they will work.... (again, not to be confused with the egregore or placebo - there are other principles).

in General very dry summary of what it is on sale here for many a plus and not worth the flame :) objectively who do not need or can't afford - especially not worth the flame, who objectively can be useful, I recommend to read carefully and to start for yourself from the algorithm is the order in steps and fixing all of this on paper or a chart, this will give the result, if finances allow, buy it, don't work it can not be. LAMER wouldn't do that. The performance suggests there may not informed to the status of "lecturer," but understanding the number of basic principles to the desired level.
but keep in mind that this is not a wish granter, but only info-corrector, which can give 99% more effect, and maybe 0.005% - this should always remember, to avoid disappointment.
for those who Finance are not allowed on such waste (yet), I recommend just to take the principles and put them in motion, under simplifying their realities.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:39

and generally, commit any thoughts not embodied in a tangible medium (picture, just a text description, recording psyleron, etc.) change the probabilistic scenario in favor of a fixed, as to erase it completely from this world becomes more difficult - is the carrier of this information is more durable than someone else's fleeting desire or a thought, that thought 100 times for 1 second. The idea I think is clear.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Feb 02, 2010 15:04

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Trend is what you want to.You probably like to use and psyleron to assess the manifestations of energy.
Look,even Karl offers sets magic ancient symbols,can demons cause,that Solomon in a jar has sealed.
Many interesting devices were bought,brought,start digging.
psyleron you can just burn the target. I'm a simple program will give the public. No, two :) ie celeronm in particular for managerilor to make a mandala, which is to use one of the two or both plates.
but with the ancient characters, I would recommend to be careful, I'm afraid many don't have a number to call Ghostbusters :) some
experiments may not give the effect expected, for example the appeal to the forces of "law" can strike at the calling :) if it's a bit not legitimate in their actions and he forgot to change his position in the system, he may not understand what is the actual problem (for internal assessment can be OK). Well it is - a warning....

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:42

Wow...

Michael,

Thanks for this post. You are a very Knowledgeable person, can be seen immediately.
working frequency of education that egregors are not, some principles prescribed by the mass of people
Isn't that the egregore? A certain information structure, created by the same points of view of people on certain things?
And the egregore of Christianity that works miracles of healing, Resurrection? Than it is destructive, if to speak about such a function? It is clear that in many other ways he enslaves, but if it were some copied, then... I don't agree that any egregor only takes. It's the only thing I disagree with You. In General, I would very much like to communicate with You more tightly. On this forum, you elsewhere. I don't about the real world, in the Internet yet, of course. I have a question for you, I am very interested in your research. Maybe I can be something useful... How do You feel about that?

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:46

and generally, commit any thoughts not embodied in a tangible medium (picture, just a text description, recording psyleron, etc.) change the probabilistic scenario in favour of fixed
You are absolutely right. Why Psyleron in this case has some advantages, for example, on a hard disk of a computer?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 03, 2010 15:20

2. Psyleron designed for very precise synchronization of consciousness and of the device, that is synchronized, ie it is the recorder and not the sensor is directional, it can work as the sensor is influenced consciously, but the more he pulls on the "observer". He made the commit can be stored on disk or in hard copy, can be turned into sound or image, it doesn't matter - it is better to describe an object than the neophyte, painting a mandala or a program like Charles (well, this statement may be with[SPAM] rather then guess). Ie detail of fixation ensures a very accurate reproduction and retention effect, are orders of magnitude better than other methods. Psyleron the same sensors that are specially created as machines for recording image data to storage and playback, but refined over the years very well, mainly on the parameter signal-to-noise, special action, this ratio could be improved, providing him cover outside.
In other words, hard disk is the storage location and storage of structured information, but different. You can store the scan of a drawing done by hand or in the graph editor, a scan of the page with a description of your idea, you can type the text in word, take a picture of a working team working on the idea and it will all be dopolnitelno to record information by changing probability. But different types of records of the same, will have different effects. So psyleron is the same as the matrix digital photo - sensor to record information, in the case of different miserabely he easily surpasses most of the others available at reasonable price sensors.

(Food for thought - that's You that's sick, went made, for example ultrasound or x-ray, the result of which is filed in the medical records, what do you think, will it help cure?)

1. no, not the egregore.
1.1. no, in the case of Christianity does not egregore, and one of the functions of the planetary consciousness, Energobank planet, having a giving nature, it is based egregore, collecting those who monofonicheskie works only with this channel, but mostly with the dogmas, and the egregore is taking away function, it will always provoke people to extremes, to multiply their number (religious intolerance, even between denominations of one religion) and push the other, i.e. a useful piece in Christianity as in other religions, it is not the egregore, and really working planetary energy that does not require a person to be a fan of a particular cult or system of rites. These energies were to Christianity, came after they enjoyed and will enjoy not only the adherents of the religion.
1.2 in this case it was about the fact that in addition to egregores, mental activity people forms the intersecting elements of the world picture. For example everyone knows what a screw for fastening something method screw. Well, or very many know it, and the "middle" of the screw is fixed very well at the relevant frequency level. But this is not the egregore of the screw, since the screw energozatrat, it's the idea of it, which makes it easy to use this principle in the world (it is available and clear). Something completely new, rarely used and boxed, will work too, but such properties have not, however, the new very rare....<

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 03, 2010 18:25

Михаил_ wrote:perhaps I have one simple program will give the public. No, two
Th for the program? Let's :)

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 05, 2010 0:59

Михаил_ wrote:programs for psyleron ladies, but later requires the quantum free time to write explanations and little change.
I thought this is the program that draw the mandala, or structure there is any... then they are on the printer to print.:)
Such http://lawofattraction.ru/load/4-1-0-29

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:12

Yes, exactly, but not quite. Obviously it is better to discuss in a thread about psyleron, we are talking about the transformation of the recording device in the graphics and sound information not perceived on a conscious level, but gives a reverse setting to consciousness. Well, instead of psyleron to take microphone input and hang it in an unstable state, so that noise - will be almost the same, but worse.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:06

Михаил_ wrote: And among the members of the forum are objectively tested my technology and get a real and significant positive impact on health.

Michael, good day!
I'm that person that everyone tries for himself. Various esoteric schools and practices. Now turned to products LIK. Have Svetlitsa-Super Lad, will get the Svetlitsa-Blaga. Also, something gained from items Boris Monosov. Enough are very conscious of energy, developed tactile.
You write on the forum to test your technology. Because I have nowhere else this is not met, we are talking about the products provided in the catalogue on this website, or about something else? What is indicated on the website, I partially purchased.
If You have something else, then I'm willing to test adequately, without innuendo, to comment on. I read Your debate with Psi Combat, and that's why I want to get acquainted with Your products or technology. Your position is closer to me, and if Your products or technologies allow to intensively develop in this direction (not to remake the world for themselves, and to live in harmony with it), then I really wonder.
True, not the fact that You need it, but, nevertheless, asked.

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Sat Feb 13, 2010 21:54

Hello! Who can explain: why we need software Power regarding (the so-called Manifestation programms)?
As I understand generators and Radionics do not require connection to a PC, and physically it has not connected. So how do they interact with these programs?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 0:26

Translated into Russian language the story of the creation of orgone generators https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/ist ... eratorov-/