Small offtopic.

Владмосква
Re: Small off-topic.

Post by Владмосква » Thu Dec 04, 2014 23:01

Especially now, when the degree of external influences will only grow

Can you tell us more?
Practicing the words is not enough. And practices will the Thai seminar of Michael in February. Well, it's the whole theme of security, it is a few days be read. The importance of this seminar topic will grow with the increasing degree of external influences.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:21

Водомир wrote:2.1 you gave, but that's about 2.2 something somewhere I missed it seems.
The same 2.2 - it is not "zero outside influence", I agree.

Have in your Arsenal one thing that interested me. Later plan Peter, and all the way home to visit you and catch up.
no, it is about 2.2 do not agree - they are all 2.this channels the world + the joint resource of the subconscious is not an artifact but man, so many such "artifact" at the person does not notice because he is one with him, he is the activator and per person, the doer. I and many friends were many and often, when similar things happen on older autopilots and other circuits of the car.

about "one piece" - I'd love to chat, but I most of the time not in the country, will a few days in late January and a few days in February, after the 15th, then definitely not.... write in PM if you coincide with these dates and the phone is still the same, if preserved.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:26

Владмосква wrote:
Especially now, when the degree of external influences will only grow

Can you tell us more?
Practicing the words is not enough. And practices will the Thai seminar of Michael in February. Well, it's the whole theme of security, it is a few days be read. The importance of this seminar topic will grow with the increasing degree of external influences.
Vlad, let's not necessary to pull the advertising the seminar to all the threads, huh ? who should he arrive, who do not ... well, that's not necessary, such a message pliz I wanted to say in the profile theme put.
And the degree of external influences discuss at the meeting on Wednesday will be in the record. It's a long story about that and stutter then.... well, there are things that I realize, you know, I know, but at the level this person does not want to believe even to me - easier to keep peace in the Katinka easier :) :) :) I certainly still believe, and take into account, but don't want to, I want to pretend that nothing happens. Not because I'm "ostrich" and think to hide the used - rather the contrary. But because I am an optimist, and then somehow not very...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:29

Евгений-М wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:2.2 and 2.2 is that? it is primarily zero outside influence and activate their own abilities to regenerate.
Michael immediately the question.
And what better then to help the same relative (in BJ or just an elderly person)
2.2 which is the default in the broadcast
or Panacea?
2.2 will be better for recovery a business - it is for this purpose intended (the difference compared with 2.1 in effectiveness), I'm a piece of paper lay about the cards, they are essentially OS 2.2+ ....
Panacea - the next stage, so be sure to keep the nightmares from her dreams and things she immediately climbs on physics. On all levels - this repair will be more long but more correct. And urgent on a sinking ship it is necessary to start with the location of the leak.

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:48

Anyone interested, today at 7 p.m. Moscow free webinar on AI
http://kursbesplatno.ru/cpzpnfnh?u=62289

Водомир

Post by Водомир » Fri Dec 05, 2014 17:50

The phone was left, the time coordinate.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Dec 06, 2014 0:31

By chance, someone from those who have experience with MAO inhibitors - increased height /with at least several centimetres/? Mean it is a NOTICEABLE increase in the growth of a complete adult individual.
p.s. it is clear that the issue is more relate to those who are unable to achieve their genetic potential for physical growth at one or other reason..
Thank you. I will be grateful and the links where such things are described.

Мариомар

Post by Мариомар » Sat Dec 06, 2014 17:31

bofara wrote:increased height /with at least several centimetres/?
Join, too, would be interesting experience. As far as I know, there is a separate case, raising human growth from taking courses of growth hormone and its fragments in the form of peptides.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 06, 2014 17:38

I think the parameters of the body to be more connected with our presentation about us, so it must still be much to this growth - I'm more than happy with my :) well, it's necessary to measure it :)

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Sat Dec 06, 2014 18:35

The theme of growth :)

Мах

Post by Мах » Tue Dec 09, 2014 18:53

Михаил_ wrote:2.2 is better for recovery a business - it is for this purpose intended (the difference compared with 2.1 in effectiveness), I'm a piece of paper lay about the cards, they are essentially OS 2.2+ ....
Michael, tell me, where you can read more about card OS 2.2+. In the descriptions of the first versions of the BZ mentioned that BJ is more suitable for girdling products (bracelets, belts), so it would be interesting to read about the card for OS 2.2+. Understand that technology is advancing. The card is as effective as bracelet 2.2 OS+?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 09, 2014 19:29

card might be slightly less efficient but comfortable to wear in pocket/wallet, we did a lot of them for white label, custom third-party manufacturer, the distributor (where it doesn't look as relevant to BJ at all) and it has undertaken and carried out mass medical research - the results are very good, will write more later. You may also use it local ( in the area/ on defeat/ pain /distortion of the cocoon)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Mon Dec 15, 2014 15:10

Warning modified beetles.

I received feedback on the effects of modified bugs for people who have serious problems with health and not brushed body (applies to relatives, friends and newcomers, mostly).
Modified beetle has twice bsee strong action than usual. Because when you change the usual bugs to modified in the middle of the course (normal) dosage of a new (modified) should be reduced by 2-3 times.
Ideally you want to start a new course with 1 bug.
Otherwise, a possible "overdose" is a very hard scrubbing with temperature and fever on the verge of "dying", even from 5-10 bugs!
Again - applies only to those who have a regular diet and serious health problems.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 15, 2014 20:21

modified beetles was done primarily for the restoration work on the cocoon for those "who are in the subject" also applies to everyone, but better to start from zero, t/e/ s one! (if for ordinary people).

the theme of the beetles apparently moved to my forum, because their cultivation and the spread came back to me and have no more relation to the local team.
A warning however is appropriate given how much their (modified) went to the people.
Andrei I ask you not to consider this is a third party site, because at the moment there will be no spread until I have the technical ability to implement it, later demolished non-core posts from the topic.

Questions about the place and so I ask not to ask the bugs will come back to me soon, but earlier than after January, I assume that there isn't technical and organizational capabilities something to do with them. Next, let's see. Until just a little before them.

Мариомар

Post by Мариомар » Tue Dec 16, 2014 13:45

Speaking of Codecamp, I understand Todollars is one of his clones? :)
In any case, it was interesting to read about the confirmation of the effectiveness of such drugs from the astral travelers :wiz
http://digitall-angell.livejournal.com/440862.html

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Dec 16, 2014 20:17

Мариомар wrote:I understand Todollars is one of his clones?
I don't know whether to consider him a clone, if it is black walnut and in the original - walnut(both immature). General - only the kerosene. If it is not the original clean Method and not its production, then clone.
In my currently used, firms Surfraw, there is even more interesting braided: on the bubble says "todikamp", and in the recipe - black walnut. The use of a trademark to another. :)
By the way, write that black walnut works wider and several other targets more. (Remember nuksan-juglone)
My bubble( 0.5 ) ends, and bought the Method-original. The strength of the smell, at least on the friction my nose they are not particularly distinguished - kerosene and kerosene.
\In astral travel not send, I walk... more :? \

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:00

Report on turpentine.
The turpentine were with child. What do you want? There are the turpentine, and is the emulsion that is white and yellow.
Ordered all.
The turpentine brought. (probably too cheap) :)
Emulsion 4 bottles for almost 1 thousand rubles. Took a friend for two.
Brand Scepovic, "natural Therapy" is made according to the prescription zalmanova.
Tried white emulsion. Made a sauce in a deep bowl, made a foot bath. (Bath while a full not).
Turpentine smell, but nice, a La Naturelle. Feet love, pink steel.
Then ocatilla the same water, waited, washed away by the shower.
(Nothing tears up, before the bath itself Zalmanov writes that it is necessary to lubricate the perineum cream keep in mind.)
Tomorrow I will try the emulsion in the bath, but under the broom.
Is a good thing. The action looks like a bath with ASD.
PS. The emulsion can be done yourself, nothing complicated.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:36

Valera posted southgermany 7th film. The film examines the facts and ask questions, without imposing dogmas and answers, check out...

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:14

Евгений-М wrote:Tomorrow I will try the emulsion in the bath, but under the broom.
Be careful with that. It comes late, and the strength depends on the temperature. Well, probably from a broom :)

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:15

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Tue Dec 23, 2014 21:51

Continuing about turpentine baths.
If one word is fun! :)
There are two emulsions, the first "White" :
turpentine, salicylic acid, baby soap, kamorny alcohol, distilled water.
"Yellow"
- turpentine,oleic acid, castor oil, sodium hydroxide, distilled water.
The purchase emulsions still extract 21st grass.
Emulsions need only 10 ml of the bath. Nothing burns, smell nice color milk.
I'm doing a foot bath and pour comrade a full bath.
Pink like a pig, open the capillaries.
Capillaries in Salmanovo this is the second heart. Or the first one. And it starts to work.
Ланцелот wrote:be Careful with that. It comes late, and the strength depends on the temperature. Well, probably from a broom
You were right! Forward went after hovering broom which is dipped in this emulsion.
But it is at the level of deep heating. No pressure, knocks at the temples, and so on. usually for these loads was not. The capillaries worked pressure! The status - something! The system is balanced.
And probably will be good after the gym, after exercise.
Interesneishie means, I'm just very, very happy.
The post the effect of the day lasts.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 23, 2014 22:33

where to buy ? :) and if there is shipping ?

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Tue Dec 23, 2014 22:48

Михаил_ wrote:where to buy ?
In its simplest pharmacy in the province. 4 bottle of 250 ml, under 1 thousand rubles.
The pharmacist looked at the computer and in 3 days brought from chemist warehouse. I'm in the same pharmacy within walking distance, and bought.
Trade name Scepovic. Firma Therapy. "White" and "Yellow".
Simple turpentine is also in the pharmacy. Ask.
How to make white emulsion (it's already Zalmanov)
"the Composition and method of preparation of white turpentine emulsion. 550 ml of water to pour into an enamel saucepan, put on fire. When the water boils, pour in water to 3 g of salicylic acid and 30 g of finely chopped baby soap. Boil for about 15 minutes on low heat until dissolved soap, stirring frequently with a glass rod. When the soap is completely dissolved, to extinguish the fire. In a liter bottle with a wide mouth quart jar or pour 500 ml of gum turpentine (GOST 1571), and then there to pour out the contents of the pan. All stir well, pour 20 ml of camphor alcohol, stir again and firmly close the stopper. Ready white emulsion has the appearance of curdled milk, the consistency of raw chicken protein. When storing it sometimes splits into two or three layers, in these cases, before use it must be thoroughly mixed (by shaking). Store at room temperature up to one year."
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SIR ... edit?pli=1
179 page.
All who are too lazy to read a lot of specifics begins on page 172.
To make all without problems.

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Tue Dec 23, 2014 23:03

Feature:
"Because the white turpentine baths increase blood blood pressure, they should be held under constant control and periodically replacing white turpentine solution yellow (PL. 5)."
I alternate.

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Tue Dec 23, 2014 23:10

[quote="Michael_"]where to buy ? :) and if there is shipping ?

http://www.skipofit.ru/about/