Experienced comrades answer honestly

Александр55
Experienced comrades answer honestly

Post by Александр55 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 23:11

Practice criterion of truth. I have a question to the long-practicing comrades on these devices: There is going to ask differently : Here's how I see the process of development: learn to sign in a submissive trance (modified comp. consciousness), then I went to the psychic self-regulation (samogipnoza, meditation, etc.) with her and all the possibilities and wonders. Judging by your conversations that You've achieved nothing, as the person who owns psychic self-regulation, no devices need, but these devices constantly use for many years. From this I conclude that these devices do not give the most important in the psychic self-regulation is a skill the arbitrary entry into a submissive trance. Maybe I'm wrong? Then I'll buy one of these devices.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:52

Александр55
You know MANY years can not say anything,are devices and disks just about 2 years...These devices are intended for training,to easily enter in the desired condition...from my own experience I will say that I do it...I use the device now very rarely,when I want something unusual...

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Mon Sep 03, 2007 14:55

Dimas wrote:Александр55
You know MANY years can not say anything,are devices and disks just about 2 years...These devices are intended for training,to easily enter in the desired condition...from my own experience I will say that I do it...I use the device now very rarely,when I want something unusual...
and I just took, but I feel the result already. The head itself while perfection does not clog. Enjoy.
:)
if you can splurge, take a risk, justify.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Tue Sep 04, 2007 19:11

Александр55your question cannot be answered unequivocally. You can recite mantras, to observe fasts, to engage in physical development, etc all my life and did not achieve enlightenment, and you can get under the car and even strongly not to suffer and at the same time and reach thereof just not putting any effort. Also important is the goal itself and how you imagine it - one will say, "that's enough, I achieved all that I want", and the other world is not enough. Also, with the devices: for some people it's a toy, for others a way to relax, for the third tool for self-knowledge. If you think that the device itself will make you stronger, you are wrong definitely, if you decided to do, then you have quite a good chance, but be ready to that will take enough effort.

Джим

Post by Джим » Thu Sep 06, 2007 0:41

I am not an experienced fellow, and did not write here...
Александр55 wrote:Practice is the criterion of truth. I have a question to the long-practicing comrades on these devices: There is going to ask differently : Here's how I see the process of development: learn to sign in a submissive trance (modified comp. consciousness), then I went to the psychic self-regulation (samogipnoza, meditation, etc.) with her and all the possibilities and wonders. Judging by your conversations that You've achieved nothing, as the person who owns psychic self-regulation, no devices need, but these devices constantly use for many years. From this I conclude that these devices do not give the most important in the psychic self-regulation is a skill the arbitrary entry into a submissive trance. Maybe I'm wrong? Then I'll buy one of these devices.

In General, contrary to the Traveler to argue simply there is nothing... (except for him putting some "bombs", which, fortunately, do not just explode :) although still not ethical it is for me) I am Personally embarrassed by all these "trances", "altered consciousness" ect.
From what I understand (based on 9 months. my experience and everything that I found meaningful from the reading) -- you are invited to something like Freudian couch in self-service mode. And the heavier the accumulated neuroses, the steeper (and potentially more interesting) you will find it. Ie this is not a way to "legitimate edetate". Naschet "development" is also not quite clear-read Dr. ziggy -- there's a lot of what is written. And on the topic. By the way, Freud started with hypnosis, but quickly was disappointed -- owing to the instability of the results. Anyway, notice that the bucket of slops that to ODA. stage, goes to the psychoanalyst by the patient, you will get yourself (well, if you really practice will, of course) that, among other things, can be unpleasant. And forms "it" can take all sorts.
And, of course, sorry for the confusion -- don't know how to present iisli...<

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:28

Jim
to be honest, so forgive :oops: not sure what exactly this postImage? if no trouble, anybod explain...

z.s.
Джим wrote:From what I understand (based on 9 months. my experience
Your Jimexperience???

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 06, 2007 16:48

Джим wrote:I am not an experienced fellow, and did not write here...
Александр55 wrote:Practice is the criterion of truth. I have a question to the long-practicing comrades on these devices: There is going to ask differently : Here's how I see the process of development: learn to sign in a submissive trance (modified comp. consciousness), then I went to the psychic self-regulation (samogipnoza, meditation, etc.) with her and all the possibilities and wonders. Judging by your conversations that You've achieved nothing, as the person who owns psychic self-regulation, no devices need, but these devices constantly use for many years. From this I conclude that these devices do not give the most important in the psychic self-regulation is a skill the arbitrary entry into a submissive trance. Maybe I'm wrong? Then I'll buy one of these devices.

In General, contrary to the Traveler to argue simply there is nothing... (except for him putting some "bombs", which, fortunately, do not just explode :) although still not ethical it is for me) I am Personally embarrassed by all these "trances", "altered consciousness" ect.
From what I understand (based on 9 months. my experience and everything that I found meaningful from the reading) -- you are invited to something like Freudian couch in self-service mode. And the heavier the accumulated neuroses, the steeper (and potentially more interesting) you will find it. Ie this is not a way to "legitimate edetate". Naschet "development" is also not quite clear-read Dr. ziggy -- there's a lot of what is written. And on the topic. By the way, Freud started with hypnosis, but quickly was disappointed -- owing to the instability of the results. Anyway, notice that the bucket of slops that to ODA. stage, goes to the psychoanalyst by the patient, you will get yourself (well, if you really practice will, of course) that, among other things, can be unpleasant. And forms "it" can take all sorts.
And, of course, sorry for the confusion -- don't know how to present iisli...
It is necessary to understand, who here tries to regularly put bombs...
Freud hypnosis quit because a lady in a hypnotic trance in age regression he climbed to his knees and hugged his neck, taking for dad. And in those times, when those manners could greatly ruin Freud's career if anyone saw.
Hypnosis is a force for good, and no need of the subconscious to make a bogey. There is within us no enemies, even dushevnobolnyh people. The subconscious is trying hard to protect us, according to our... the conscious representations. It is through consciousness, using logical reasoning, you can "sell" a person say nonsense, and to fill the soul with mud.<

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Thu Sep 06, 2007 18:27

Андрей Патрушев wrote: It is through the mind, using logic, you can "sell" a person say nonsense, and to fill the soul with mud.
It turns out the person who owns the hypnosis or using logical constructions, can use another to their advantage, and that, in turn, in the future, not even will know about it and will think that it is his own thoughts and actions.
How to determine, does the person you with hypnosis or not?
And if, for example, the hypnosis took place, for example with any settings, what can you do in this case, how to determine these suggestions? Or subconscious, in any case, I will recycle them and people deliberately no change (before, after) will not feel?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Sep 06, 2007 18:30

Developing
And here a scene bursts "Conductor",who acts as reprogramming,even specify it is necessary nothing... :D :wiz

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Thu Sep 06, 2007 18:35

Dmitry, Hello!

It is undoubtedly by far the :)

What do you think about this?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Sep 06, 2007 18:37

Developing
Hi!I think you pochuvstvuete...Intonation,a voice,a strangely constructed phrases,strange human behavior during the conversation (he tears templates,so as to enter a trance interlocutor)...

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Thu Sep 06, 2007 18:44

There is a need to communicate with unpleasant people...so, after talking with them vijit as a lemon, what to do not even know! Maybe they are these methods used?

What to do in this case?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Sep 06, 2007 18:47

Maybe,but most likely unconscious...MENTALLY STROY in FRONT of a WALL of BRICKS DURING a CONVERSATION will HELP :wink: :wiz
And you better do the pressure...the Attack-the best protection.If suppress a person's your energy,then you don't worry...This topic is only for off topic....

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Thu Sep 06, 2007 18:53

Take note, I usually mentally say: "Say in the case and go away" sometimes works...

This category of people, that is, I can understand, but met very often!

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Thu Sep 06, 2007 18:55

OK, I'm sorry! :oops:
I will not pollute the air....

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 06, 2007 20:50

Развивающийся wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: It is through the mind, using logic, you can "sell" a person say nonsense, and to fill the soul with mud.
It turns out the person who owns the hypnosis or using logical constructions, can use another to their advantage, and that, in turn, in the future, not even will know about it and will think that it is his own thoughts and actions.
And if, for example, the hypnosis took place, for example with any settings, what can you do in this case, how to determine these suggestions? Or subconscious, in any case, I will recycle them and people deliberately no change (before, after) will not feel?
Yes, and here hypnosis then? Don't blame the hypnosis all that no hitting. In a hypnotic state people are much more protected from different "raids" on the psyche than normal.

Джим

Post by Джим » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:56

Андрей Патрушев wrote:It is necessary to understand, who here tries to regularly put bombs...
Yes, I did not understand. The boss, however. :)
I hope that all will be well.
Развивающийся wrote:MENTALLY STROY in FRONT of a WALL of BRICKS DURING a CONVERSATION will HELP
funny. Really want to not be walled-in personally built the wall.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Freud hypnosis quit because a lady in a hypnotic trance in age regression he climbed to his knees and hugged his neck, taking for dad. And in those times, when those manners could greatly ruin Freud's career if anyone saw.
Too funny. Freud was read diagonally, isn't it? In the end, however, you will notice that the "unconscious" coined by Dr. om Siggy. And since all yuzayut, without reference to the author. All.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:54

Джим wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:It is necessary to understand, who here tries to regularly put bombs...
"unconscious," coined by Dr. om Siggy. And since all yuzayut, without reference to the author. All.
And th???Diagonally.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes there really had I think the most sleep with the works of man...(whether he Laden)...Apparently You do not really Copenhagen...in this issue...

Джим

Post by Джим » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:17

Dimas wrote:che???Diagonally.... Yes there really had I think the most sleep with the works of man...(whether he Laden)...Apparently You do not really Copenhagen...in this issue...
Unfortunately, Copenhagen. (A. P. broke the chronology -- the lady threw himself on the neck after abandoning hypnosis techniques)

DemAs, Andrei Patrushev, Traveler,
alas -- and you to me, and apparently I have for you -- the Martian. Probably, it happens. Sorry. No one wanted to...
Actually I have a problem -- ziggy said that his practice is called "resistance". (the feeling-not read - it would not be). Of course, I can handle it. And all what I want.
Of course, very surprising (although not the first time) that soaked out of nowhere stereotypes (this -- self-criticismof course) to impede basic understanding. :) sorry.

Especially Andrei Patrushev -- an unconscious need to make another. (Take it or leave it :) ). If You succeeded-very glad. For you. Left ever be happy for yourself.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:54

Джим wrote:
Dimas wrote:che???Diagonally.... Yes there really had I think the most sleep with the works of man...(whether he Laden)...Apparently You do not really Copenhagen...in this issue...

Especially Andrei Patrushev -- an unconscious need to make another. (Take it or leave it :) ). If You succeeded-very glad. For you. Left ever be happy for yourself.
So...we all the way and say..Patrushev I think the most! :D Unconscious-friend!!!!Well, not Mariana we are with You,Jim...Just different...It's good,and that would be boring place if all thought the same!Isn't it? az :wink: :aa

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 11, 2007 15:56

Джим wrote:
Unfortunately, Copenhagen. (A. P. broke the chronology -- the lady threw himself on the neck after abandoning hypnosis techniques)

DemAs, Andrei Patrushev, Traveler,
alas -- and you to me, and apparently I have for you -- the Martian. Probably, it happens. Sorry. No one wanted to...
Actually I have a problem -- ziggy said that his practice is called "resistance". (the feeling-not read - it would not be). Of course, I can handle it. And all what I want.
Of course, very surprising (although not the first time) that soaked out of nowhere stereotypes (this -- self-criticismof course) to impede basic understanding. :) sorry.

Sorry, still not Copenhagen... as a result of the measures taken: a screen, a couch, the lack of eye contact, all sorts of similar antics were excluded. Itself the psychoanalytic procedure also eliminates the possibility of age-related regressions and that kind of behavior.
And so Your unconscious friend to the grave, so to speak. And that everyone needs to deeply learn.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Sep 11, 2007 16:17

Андрей Патрушев wrote: And so Your unconscious friend to the grave, so to speak. And that everyone needs to deeply learn.
For myself feel that the one who learns it will get a lot.
Just I often heard.. sensing a deliberate voice, like the voice of the unconscious.. on this chip often pierced :)
now learn to "recognize" the voice of the unconscious and learn to trust him.. hard to do this. however, the goal is good.. positive results is inevitable :) .. The unconscious is after all the fount of all that you desire :)

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Tue Sep 11, 2007 17:47

Dear, tell me how to "recognize" the voice of the unconscious?

Also want to learn!!! :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Sep 12, 2007 22:50

Развивающийся wrote:Dear, tell me how to "recognize" the voice of the unconscious?

Also want to learn!!! :)
Duck he's unmarked :)

There is a technique, which in most cases, the person begins to better recognize the voice of the unconscious ( I would say the time to notice and to trust him).
It's very simple - meditation :) Just for starters read Anna wise.. and more advanced literature on meditation.. that everything was correctly and properly.

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:11

Евгений Кош wrote: Duck he's unmarked :)

There is a technique, which in most cases, the person begins to better recognize the voice of the unconscious ( I would say the time to notice and to trust him).
It's very simple - meditation :) Just for starters read Anna wise.. and more advanced literature on meditation.. that everything was correctly and properly.
Eugene thank you!

Now books on meditation this number...
Recommend what to start with, it is better to take, in addition to Anna Weis.

I can't believe what he was now interested in....
Always do not understand people who do yoga and all sorts of meditations. I never thought that he will start to get into it, thought some garbage deal :oops: