Photosonix InnerPulse before buying

Князевский
Photosonix InnerPulse before buying

Post by Князевский » Sat Jul 28, 2007 21:43

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jul 28, 2007 22:47

On the glasses, the standard red LEDs or green.You can adjust only the brightness.
About the accuracy of Your settings and an opportunity to change things I don't understand what was going on.
To send a parcel in the territory of Russia unbroken we can.
To order by e-mail : mindmachine@bk.ru

Влад

Post by Влад » Sat Jul 28, 2007 23:01

Take the sunglasses Premium White(white) pomoymu most popular.
About beaten, the guys from the shop are Packed so that the box could be kicked without any threat of damage to the contents. :)

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Sat Jul 28, 2007 23:38

Vlad

there is a limit - even kicking

knyazivs'ke

Yes, it is better to take True White glasses like said Vlad. Only what you see there in the glasses with the eyes closed, most likely depends on the frequency of the sound than the color of the LEDs.

Yes, I confirm that the parcel abroad comes in the normal state (three times knock on wood).

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:47

[quote="Andrey Kabakov"]
About the accuracy of Your settings and an opportunity to change things I don't understand what was going on.

I asked about the settings of the magic box, will I be able to adjust the parameters of time, frequency and volume. For example the frequency I will be able to exhibit on your own? from 0.1 to the maximum, and how many shades this will be through 1 Hertz, or 5? For comparison we offer the function of manual on the camera, where the exposure can be with different step at least half a second. A diaphragm for closing the area of the lens, in the generally accepted values.
Another question about subsequent purchases. After some time, I want to take points premium white, can I do this?Restrictions on the amount of the order no?
Through the Bank I will send 6700+700 of this sum that be added?Bank transfer or something?The post the value of the package will know?Or I'll just take?
And order, I understand it is necessary through you?
By the way, I live in Russian city, just wind drifted beyond the core border, on the territory of Kazakhstan.
Thanks for the instant answers.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:54

knyazivs'ke
The time available in sessions can change, but not just - want 3 minutes, you want 7. It is there in a certain proportion from the standard time change.
About the frequency I do not know. There are so many of those sessions, that for me this need not be:) and then I think is necessary in this case what to think:)

I bought the machine at once with Premium points Trovit. Uzho buy from them. What sense to spend money on standard, and then premium and the shipment to pay.

Let's join us:)

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Sun Jul 29, 2007 16:02

I bought the machine at once with Premium points Trovit. Uzho buy from them. What sense to spend money on standard, and then premium and the shipment to pay.

wait money isn't that big, so take at a minimum.

Let's join us:)[/quote]
What are you going to do :) where and in a hurry.
And you, dear, ' twill felt machine?Treason is?

I then downloaded the free music, Delta waves, for sleep. Extremely good it was, even the vibration of some felt. Though slightly poselilsya and she disappeared for five minutes. But then again, the feeling is not transmitted. Colored dreams dreamed of, do not remember in my life. Today took a friend strobe, I will do kulibinskom mind the car for a month that will go parcel.
I used to sleep under compositions Llewellyn, and other toolmakers of relaxers, but after the Delta waves, the rush is not to get, I guess. Incomparable of oschusheniya.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jul 29, 2007 17:15

Князевский wrote:Through the Bank I will send 6700+700 of this sum that be added?Bank transfer or something?The post the value of the package will know?Or I'll just take?
And order, I understand it is necessary through you?
Shipping to Kazakhstan at a price EMS mail of weight 1.5 kg R. 1755 is a Package delivered by courier .
The Bank will charge You a fee for the transfer.The ordering procedure is described in the section "contacts".

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Sun Jul 29, 2007 18:18

Shipping to Kazakhstan at a price EMS mail of weight 1.5 kg R. 1755 is a Package delivered by courier .
The Bank will charge You a fee for the transfer.The ordering procedure is described in the section "contacts".[/quote]

The fact of the matter is that out of Russia comes a separate cargo train, which is the post office.
I think you need to reach me by email. mail to: "For countries:
After registration our Manager will contact You during the day on weekdays, and will discuss method of payment and delivery individually."

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jul 29, 2007 19:48

I'm not mistaken,shipping is 1755 R,you can get further details by phone EMS Russian post.
Federal reference number: 8-800-20-05-055
(a call across Russia free)
The opportunity to organize a reliable and fast delivery cheaper than we have.
The invoice sent to You by e-mail.