Why did you buy a mind machine? Reviews of mind the car

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:12

when buying MM main objectives were:
1. open finally 3 eyes (or as they say ZHSL and Eugene Kosh) to remove manure and dirt.
2. to stop being tired and to improve their health
3. to improve memory and increase at least for a few tenths of a percent of efficiency for your brain
4. I tried MM in a sanatorium in 1 time about 5 years ago and I liked it... there it goes RELAKSIRUTEE PROCEDURE and EXPENSIVE... learn to relax, stop VD to improve their skills and advance on the spiritual path...(and it is for everybody) and not to degrade those stupid clubs with the booze, drugs and lust....
soooo vooooot
with MM I was able
1. WASPS (lucid dreams almost every night) are actively tips for real life
2. on the clock or the scoreboard all the time I see a pair of numbers i.e. 14-14 or here yesterday in metro 18-18-18 (I do not know whether it refers to the subject but IN the PERIOD before the use of MM, this was not observed
3. finally made it visualization - I can see the images... they are not clear but I'm working on it
4. with MM I have learned very well to relax
5. I don't have depression and I'm never bored (always something to do)
6. due to the increase of energy I can help people... and I'm not dofini that the old lady fell on the street and indifferent stream flows past the wraps it all in a hurry about their business... she asks for help and people pass by indifferently....
7. and finally when I turn on the machine forget about problems in real life and at least 1 hour a day catching a buzz from flowers and bright colours from the space and geometrical shapes... sometimes it's so beautiful that captures the spirit and smiles and in the body of the inner smile ie whole body smiling...
energy around me the energy in me
and pyramids flying in the radiance of gold
and Matt flower petals
and eternity... sorry just for an hour....

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 27, 2008 13:43

you are immersed in the river.
flying in space through the tunnel
takes you from anxiety
and the world is slipping from under their feet...
forget the problems and stress
all the emptiness there's only you..... moment.....
and what a wonderful biiiiiiig.....

chegoy me lyrics struck :ay :ay :ay

going forward

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 27, 2008 14:09

escho-type haiku... all about MM...

Oh autumn... deep....
and the smoke from the chimneys on a grey...
and only MM the brightest colors of summer light.......

going forward :D :D :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Dec 02, 2008 16:00

Going forward
Cool!!!!!!!!!!! :ay bi By the way,about the pair of numbers...very strange for myself CONSTANTLY notice this effect.But...mainly in the evening and watch the clock in 22.22 23.23 either...or who never said,you never know)))) but..Going forward now we are together stored the same the time :D :)

Камрад

Post by Камрад » Wed Dec 03, 2008 0:53

And I want to replace Amphetamines and Trankvilizator sessions of R and E MM, respectively, because the money for the chemicals in the crisis catastrophic enough :cry:

P/s anyway time to start a healthy lifestyle lead :D

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Dec 08, 2008 19:23

if you stood not in the spirit
and everything goes wrong
and pipe sewers
the neighbor has broken
MM you're probably okay...
a neighbor score
in the subconscious experience
from all that I renounce
let the neighbor rages
itself is implemented.... :) :) :)

over time, I have this crap happens and sooner was double digits now drop triple... very often take in-store products in the amount of 555 RUB for example....
I have clearly always works 13-13-13 i.e. 13 hours 13 min and 13 seconds... I'm not surprised...

as Sakura bent....
under the snow it is warm...
MM gave sprouts.....

as rose - petals fell off
cold winter is knocking at the door
only Kolor tracks quietly smoldering.... in the night.....

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Dec 08, 2008 19:40

Going forward
Such creativity should be assessed!
I like it!
:o Get ready to gift for the new year!
What you don't yet have from our range?

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:37

AVI
:D

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:10

Камуи wrote:Drinking is harmful, Smoking is disgusting, and the child support money absolutely not. Pity those years that were spent on befuddling at first her parents, then kindergarten, then school and the Institute.
If there is no money for child support my own child, the parents and the school iglooplay not in vain - quite succeeded :(
Идущая вперед wrote:when buying MM main objectives were:
1. open finally 3 eyes (or as they say ZHSL and Eugene Kosh) to remove manure and dirt.
Well, removed?
Something You 90% of the local Mat pours. See, there it is insane. :lol:
Dimas wrote:by the Way,about the pair of numbers...
With MM it had nothing to do. Search for explanation in other areas...

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:58

Tell me is it possible through deep trance kakimto way to read information from the information field of our planet? (this is one of the purposes of the me, MM) and another question what session or disks can contribute to this?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Dec 12, 2008 13:12

Гость wrote:That's on You 90% of the local Mat pours. See, there it is insane.
Russian Mat - it's a huge layer of Russian culture (moderators of the Mat are not passed)... finally I have a hobby - I collect obscene limericks.... and then I always use the word-replacement...
such as mlyayayaya hranica, etc. is quite literary words... harder to deal with the words parasites I sometimes even financial reports shoved a GUEST and can register and be called as a thread and you do not know with whom to communicate and you are very angry..... :D :D :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 12, 2008 21:16

Ростислав wrote:what to do through deep trance kakimto way to read information from the information field of our planet? (this is one of the purposes of the me, MM) and another question what session or disks can contribute to this?
Theta session, theta deconcentration...

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:21

Thanks Andrew! And tell me what to focus on for this purpose? I am very interested in development but Tesla in his patents little information and very mysterious from a scientific point of view described(maybe you can somehow count information field with his skills and understanding maybe even the logic of his razrabotok)

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:24

Or maybe it's just me shiz but I really want to understand its theory and practice.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Dec 13, 2008 16:04

Ростислав wrote:I am very interested in development but Tesla in his patents little information and very mysterious from a scientific point of view described(maybe you can somehow count information field with his skills and understanding maybe even the logic of his razrabotok)
There is a desire to "invent" teleport? Let's go to the astral plane-the Akashic records.

Would solve a lot of environmental and other problems with the teleporter. :cry:

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:20

Teleport is cool but this is too much. But the electric live closer to reality! What do you think are flying saucers?!

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Dec 14, 2008 18:06

Rostislav
:)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Dec 24, 2008 15:40

oooo escho here is one for found.... :) :D :ay
most people simply do not know about what there is a Mind machine and that they can improve their health for example... you can talk about it and share with the people in person... even grandma on the train Moscow-Adler 70летняя very interested in what I'm doing with headphones and sunglasses...
very much asked and even tried (I've included the alpha improv she satawalese) and then she wanted the daughter to buy it for me all the way up bothering asking

Марина1111

Post by Марина1111 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 19:56

Just now read about the mind-machine. Advise: should-shouldn't... Really - what is the effect?

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 04, 2010 21:25

Идущая вперед wrote:Russian Mat - it's a huge layer of Russian culture (moderators of the Mat are not passed)... finally I have a hobby - I collect obscene limericks.... and then I always use the word-replacement.
culture?Mat энергетическ5ие pollute the channels of your body.energy structure begins functlonality no "edges"...maybe it's good-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh.... az but you swear bends in everyday life use?try :lol: ...Admiralteisky or Petrovsky bend....

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Tue Jan 05, 2010 17:55

Марина1111 wrote:Just now I read about a mind-machine. Advise: should-shouldn't... Really - what is the effect?
not worthy of words.the effect is zero.a placebo is a placebo.better spend on something useful. :lol: :lol: :lol: (translation:"read the forum before you ask SUCH questions") :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: az

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Tue Jan 05, 2010 17:59

Anonymous wrote: culture?Mat pollutes the energy channels of your body.energy structure begins functlonality no "edges"...maybe it's good-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh....
I agree.it's not very good.the body somehow irreversibly perestrahovatsya if a person talks all the time mate.Mat originated from the ancient languages of the Finno-Ugric group.of the languages of the peoples of the Golden Horde.in those languages were few words(then the Mongolian spoken to know of the Golden Horde consisted of 900(!!!!) words,and there was no man who had mastered the entire vocabulary.then, the researchers used 300-500 words...and in this language he wrote poems...) because every word was utterly compelling.....

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 19:44

I bought the MM, mainly for training.
I wanted to study was easier and faster => have more free time.

For example, I want to improve the memory: took a book into the hands of(mainly technical liter), read 1 times
and all to understand and remember for life...

Well, so far I don't see. So chenit remember to read 10 times... but maybe I'm not doing ?
Yet "passed" the r session, SB will now pass E

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:21

So what's all the same effect from MM?
(Question to those who have long enjoyed MM)

All write about why I bought a MM and nobody is talking about the results.
Well, show off, that is.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:54

effect?normal sleep,stress,improves behavioral model.there is a habit to start the morning in the waking state.using MM can be guaranteed in a short period of time to Wake up-to sleep,to relax,to come to medicationadalat condition.prevention of disorders of the brain.improve vision and hearing.for those wishing,--all ecoeffect.
of the minuses-as the medicine is not working.the effect is cumulative.not crack and trainer.