Why did you buy a mind machine? Reviews of mind the car

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Why did you buy a mind machine? Reviews of mind the car

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 0:29

On the forum a lot of participants who have a mind machine. Tell us why you bought a mind machine? Did you get your expectations from her.

Словентий

Post by Словентий » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:01

:roll: Want to be happy like Pinocchio at the end of the tale, clever as
Perelman, a self-sufficient Diogenes, resourceful as Munchausen's.
And then maybe I'll go to work with pleasure :P

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:10

Словентий wrote::roll: Want to be happy like Pinocchio at the end of the tale, clever as
Perelman, a self-sufficient Diogenes, resourceful as Munchausen's.
And then maybe I'll go to work with pleasure :P
And I want to be not only smart as Perelman,but cunning and rich as Berezovsky and Abramovich!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
But seriously,I want to change,to become a harmonious personality,to discover new opportunities and to unite with the WORLD...I don't regret that I invested money in the machine!!!!!Initially,the first 1.5 months was a doubt,then disappeared...Well I'm already so long (relatively) to do with the device and software Andrei P. But to start was hard,almost no one could share the experience (except for Andrew),support and priority...So to speak "on the teeth" was chosen,Sam..at random and samples...But are rewarded handsomely...I am very happy! (and it's not because I work in this area...I really REALLY like and helps this device,otherwise I'm unlikely to be able to promote them).

Джим

Post by Джим » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:29

Bought, making sure that it's not quackery (convinced the program SBaGen, but in her kit was only preview'shnye scripts). There were specific motives -- to quit Smoking (not great by itself, the feat -- 27 years total) + in this case it's OK to sleep + save resposabilty (a lot harder than just not Smoking, I assure you). In General, after experience with Amateur I wanted something proprietary, proven and no fans. Especially with the glasses. In General, paid off. Now again creeping into SBaGen on the PDA (on the wrong version, cat. published :) ). Points is not enough, and good sessions to find easy -- but possible.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:44

Bought mindaliny because:
I want experimentation on himself:)
I want to learn something new.
I want to change myself.

That is, I bought the car from selfish interests to their advantage 8)

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:11

Relaxation mostly
Stimulation then
Meditation at the end

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sat Dec 15, 2007 21:29

I need it to develop their full potential in all areas.
I go towards brain improvement.
And for this it must be trained.
And through him to get to those things that are beyond him.
So I bought the machine.

Парус

Post by Парус » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:44

It was interesting that for such a thing, to probyvat. As we have in the city, to quench the interest in any way, it had to be ordered.

Михаил 2

Post by Михаил 2 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 14:56

I myself am a psychologist by training and am about to buy AVS device (seems to have stopped on the Nova Pro 100) that have a twofold objective. Firstly many unresolved physiological problems in the family (children with learning and behavior, the wife of the narrowing of the blood vessels of the brain and all this implies, the father to get out after a stroke), and secondly we have enough experience, I want to try myself in a private field, to work with a population (by the way who has experience in private practice invite you to communicate).

Хитрый

Post by Хитрый » Sun Jan 06, 2008 0:39

Interest in such units nor have since got used to achieve itself without any help.Answer quote all neobhodimoe a person has a similar device uprisal the way to perfection, but you will never find an instrument more perfect than the man himself, and achieve your desired will help you the simple truth - doverite his sense(of INTOSAI) and everything will be okay.The love of knowledge is also a good force in man.

Словентий

Post by Словентий » Sun Jan 13, 2008 23:14

Хитрый wrote:Interest in such things nor have since got used to achieve itself without any help.Answer quote all neobhodimoe a person has a similar device uprisal the way to perfection, but you will never find an instrument more perfect than the man himself, and achieve your desired will help you the simple truth - doverite his sense(of INTOSAI) and everything will be okay.
In-in! I also so live. When I was little, I was not allowed to read a fairy tale, and said he will learn and I will myself to read. Even the formula itself was mixed. Not talking about school. There I didn't go a single day. However, had to invent a multiplication table, discover Ohm's law and to reconstruct the history of the world from memory (here, of course, without intuition I never could have managed.)

Хитрый

Post by Хитрый » Mon Jan 14, 2008 21:24

АВИ wrote:Bravo))))))))
Everything is simple to explain! For lazy people like Majd machines,cal culator,stupid skachivanie referatov from the Internet and plenty of examples that simplify a person's life as they say now people idushie shortest path to sovershenstvu.Thoughtfully analyze what I write.
But the key phrase of modern human psychology that people think,once again read carefully- "I(people) are looking for short way to perfection creating more advanced technologies to simplify the life of man,making him(man) technologically sovershenii and more oprocha human consciousness,thus the machine began to do all the work for him and be able to control the man."
And mayd machine is not a new direction, this is known to more than a hundred years.Explain this machine is ordinary psycho, or simply put the therapist at home helps you to remain yourself.It even what to see a psychiatrist appointment.
First think and then say!

АВИ

Post by АВИ » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:43

Mister Tricky (the Smoking mirror, a biochemist and who else is there?), Peace to your home!

I'm not clear what you actually want to achieve your skepticism and disbelief. I'm also not for having to use these crutches (MM among them). But because of its inertness and laziness, I'm ready to take this Game to somehow expand his consciousness and to escape from those common social dogmas that surround us. MM for me, as I think for others here, a great kick from their own laziness, which really helps not to sit in the common swamp, where the interests of the end only what to eat, where to drink, and with whom to have sex, but something more. This is just one step on the long Path of its development, and running down everything is not only not a movement, it's just a setback. I just think you either bored and have nowhere to throw out your stagnant energy, can then participate in other forums where people use completely other techniques that are close to you? Or you get, what you get from others and it annoys you, then ask advice from those present, maybe they will help. Because people are playing different games, well, it's not your game, why are you so upset, and especially to try to change the rules. Take it for granted. Maybe we should try to find their game, or to create it and be happy?.

Even if this car is a therapist, isn't that enough? I think it's very, very much, the power of thought we can spin, if you send them in the right direction. Ozdoravlivatsja soul, body, resolve problems, realize goals. And then don't have to go to some stranger uncle, whose main thought as to extort from you more money. And if after using MM I really felt better physically and mentally, to me personally, to one place, there is growing brain mass I have or not have any medical certificates, research or a Nobel research at the expense of all these MM. However, this is just my personal humble opinion and I do not impose it.<

АВИ

Post by АВИ » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:54

knyazivs'ke hi))

now write the message (see above) and then went into a branch "How to increase the total length of dendrites and the mass of the brain?" And there saw your comments about the growth of the brain. I didn't plachetnice, just like our brains are made of the same thoughts on the whole situation))) it looks Like the MM action produced some growth of a particular dendrite. Here it is the real next stone in our garden for opponents UM... Clones are multiplying technological progress)))

ден

Post by ден » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:55

I'm here for a year regularly use Innerpulse and quite happy with the machine itself and provide its action. Wait, I thought I'd still strobe-disk to bribe. So far I have only 3 disks, but probably over time I will gain everything that is on sale. Approximately 8 months (in the beginning) I used the built-in and downloaded from photosonix sessions.

Hello

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jan 17, 2008 13:38

den
Me also quite pleased with the results of the application of MM...to be honest,I didn't expect when I bought that thing works SO well...in General what I'm more calm and structured :) .....hmm......and very much understood.....(which is important)

Мэджик

Post by Мэджик » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:33

I don't think Sly is wrong. I think in this case, to each his own, as all are different not only in relation to life, philosophically, ideologically, but also because of more mundane reasons – age, health, real short-term concerns and objectives. If you take for example yoga in a loincloth, so he not only MM is not needed, but almost everything else – he (yogi) grass smoked and in Samadhi (joke). Such yogis, and we have plenty became. Another thing, when a person works hard and no time for him at the philosophy and self improvement and the only possible ways to disconnect and relax this is the booze and wheels (drugs not in vain), that's when people will agree to eat shit just to help and without the effects of the above methods. And MM all just turned on and listen to the sounds. I personally from my experience I know that miracles do not happen and if these machines has a positive sense, even if very small, they need to use. The fact that they have an impact not weak, I have felt, and that is what – positive or negative – don't know yet, time will tell.

Камуи

Post by Камуи » Mon Jan 28, 2008 17:54

Drinking is harmful, Smoking is disgusting, and the child support money absolutely not. Pity those years that were spent on befuddling at first her parents, then kindergarten, then school and the Institute. TV 12 years do not look :-) But this little train Here... and bought it. I want to sort myself out... Books (OSHO, Castaneda) is not going to help until there is a negative program you first need to get rid of them :(

Светлана

Post by Светлана » Fri Feb 22, 2008 16:30

Technology used in MM was known for a very long time, like used Tesla and Leonardo, reading their works and many others, I dreamed of such a thing, so been there and done that with the means at hand.... ))
I am very very happy with the purchase of a MM as I finally have a real opportunity not only to improve your brain, but move to the front, and what is especially nice, now I can measure the impact... It's how And how much to hang up grams? :ay :aa

Белый

Post by Белый » Thu Sep 04, 2008 19:32

Камуи wrote:Drinking is harmful, Smoking is disgusting, and the child support money absolutely not. Pity those years that were spent on befuddling at first her parents, then kindergarten, then school and the Institute. TV 12 years looking Smile But this little train Here... and bought it. I want to sort myself out... Books (OSHO, Castaneda) is not going to help until there is a negative program you first need to get rid of them Sad
I totally agree with you and myself HCU to say that I need a car for enlightenment. I chustvo us education great Nadur, and the world is not as we are told! I want to remove the veil from his eyes. In my childhood I liked to hang on a tree upside down and observe people. If doll to look upside down, then it is difficult to return to a regular review. And now we learn that the world is so hard and material, but I suspect that it is not.
I began to be engaged not by thinking to enter into enlightenment. For enlightenment takes years, and some one mgnovenie enough. And I decided that MM will speed up my process of enlightenment.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 05, 2008 0:08

White
and what is the difference naturena in the education ( through the experience of past generations , created an adequate picture of reality ) and your enlightenment in quotation marks when you do nedumangad ?

it seems only that you change imposed on imposed ?

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 05, 2008 20:22

Гость wrote:White
and what is the difference naturena in the education ( through the experience of past generations , created an adequate picture of reality ) and your enlightenment in quotation marks when you do nedumangad ?
My mind connects with the universe and become the person I always was. I clearly have to understand eternity. I completely lose chuvstvo fear of death. I must be aware that the whole world is me and I the whole world. It's simple and at the same time difficult.
But the experience of past generations have been Forgotten and burned by the Inquisition almost to the roots. Nuggets of experience of generations remained in the mountains of Tibet and old India. What to think about the difference, or that wakes good or bad. In judgment a lot of damage because all is one. Read the Bible carefully and do not believe nor priests, nor in any sects. Jesus knew the universe but failed to explain to the people of that time, and for this he paid with his life.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 05, 2008 20:28

Гость wrote:White
My mind connects with the universe and become the person I always was. I clearly have to understand eternity. I completely lose chuvstvo fear of death. I must be aware that the whole world is me and I the whole world. It's simple and at the same time difficult.
But the experience of past generations have been Forgotten and burned by the Inquisition almost to the roots. Nuggets of experience of generations remained in the mountains of Tibet and old India. What to think about the difference, or that wakes good or bad. In judgment a lot of damage because all is one. Read the Bible carefully and do not believe nor priests, nor in any sects. Jesus knew the universe but failed to explain to the people of that time, and for this he paid with his life.
When you can be the master of your thoughts and turn them off at will, then their place will be the mind of the universe and no one and nothing will be able to impose!!!!

Любовь

Post by Любовь » Sat Sep 06, 2008 23:25

And we bought MM and drives Andrew to work on yourself 8)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 22:03

Have prepared a page with reviews about mind machines - http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/why.htm