Why did you buy a mind machine? Reviews of mind the car

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Jan 23, 2010 18:28

Yes, from the immediately visible effects of this relaxation, more calm and positive mood (the state), focus, better sleep. A month and a half begin to show more interesting effects such as insight, etc.

Ванес

Post by Ванес » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:07

Yeah, not the tablet never... a Little more than 2 years of use, but claimed positive effects only recently started to obtain. At first, the head used to hurt, sometimes went the whole day like a log, brain finally did not want to work. Sometimes even in such States I was thrown out - I was surprised that these things sell legally)) so threw on some time, because it is too hard on the brain it seemed this machine beats. But the thirst for knowledge still prevailed) Well gradually apparently the adaptation was kind of, better feel of the session, with audio strobe quite made friends. And lately, as the clock began to work part-cheerfulness - worn all day session of sleep - cut down instantly ... well on the manual directly. By the way the drives same thing the more I listen - the more obvious the effect becomes.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:30

vanes
+100 :) The cumulative effect...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Jan 26, 2010 16:33

vanes
on the brain to beat mm not supposed to.... if it gets too much light or sound or overdose....
with the headaches of mm helps me specifically... and they are not particularly tortured - and the wait is finally almost completely disappeared weather syndrome... i.e. weather changes and pressure I don't react... and if the pressure jumps that I don't really care...
but if hemizygous more poltorack brain is something just breaks...

Ванес

Post by Ванес » Tue Jan 26, 2010 21:32

Going forward
Well, at first, then all at once want! Session to try everything, glasses fantastic... so get
instead of flexibility of mind and clarity of thought porridge in the patient's head.
And then the doubts start to seep into the effectiveness of the device... And with time the skill of interaction to develop. Here still need some mental action to work as it should. It's not alfaria current allowed and kayfuesh no matter what...

ольга канада

Post by ольга канада » Wed May 05, 2010 10:06

Mne kajetsa (absolutno subiektivnoe eto moe mnenie kotoroe ya nikomu ne navyazivau) chto luche zanimatsa meditaciei, yogoi , reiki i drugimi duhovnimi praktikami. eto estestvenni put duhovnogo razvitiya. a mind machina eto ochen opasnaya vesh, u mnogih ludei u kotorih est skritaya epilepsya ona nachinaet i prroyavlatsa much other otkloneni. koviryatsa v mozgah iskustvennim putem ochen opasno, no kajdi delaet svoi vibor sam. :) :?

Суворов

Post by Суворов » Thu May 20, 2010 1:52

Tell me Poista whether effective MM if the damaged one eye

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:27

and if you get lost-broken machine? maybe it's the same kind of addiction?
Yourself through the practice of qi Gong - and there comes a relaxation, and sleep, and restores health..
is there another machine to connect?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 05, 2011 16:27

Суворов wrote:Tell me Poista whether effective MM if the damaged one eye
Yes, of course.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 05, 2011 16:29

Olga Canada
It may be a natural light and sound???
Indeed, a lot of side effects in the form of improved health... :? :D

Иринатка

Re:

Post by Иринатка » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:03

Dimas wrote:Going forward
Cool!!!!!!!!!!! :ay bi By the way,about the pair of numbers...very strange for myself CONSTANTLY notice this effect.But...mainly in the evening and watch the clock in 22.22 23.23 either...or who never said,you never know)))) but..Going forward now we are together stored the same the time :D :)
Now I read everything on the website and suddenly came across this comment...
As current! I have 20 years in all places and in all situations suddenly look at the clock - and there 22.22
It horrifies me and discourages. Was beginning to think that this time my future death. Painfully haunts me this time of day, constantly, as if on command a look at the clock it was then, when they 22.22

What the fuck is this?

к-13

Re: Re:

Post by к-13 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 21:32

Иринатка wrote:
Dimas wrote:Going forward
Cool!!!!!!!!!!! :ay bi By the way,about the pair of numbers...very strange for myself CONSTANTLY notice this effect.But...mainly in the evening and watch the clock in 22.22 23.23 either...or who never said,you never know)))) but..Going forward now we are together stored the same the time :D :)
Now I read everything on the website and suddenly came across this comment...
As current! I have 20 years in all places and in all situations suddenly look at the clock - and there 22.22
It horrifies me and discourages. Was beginning to think that this time my future death. Painfully haunts me this time of day, constantly, as if on command a look at the clock it was then, when they 22.22

What the fuck is this?
It is strange that only 22.22, but apparently the rest of the time of day You are busy with something else))) I Have such cases in three dozen a day - no less (not only watch the same cats, almost the same numbers on the machines are very similar people...). The subconscious selects the matches and pay them our attention. I personally such moments are always used in full)))
The body has a biological clock is quite accurate - in any case, you need to calculate the time to the nearest minute the brain is quite capable. Or read it on other channels of perception - for example to see a glimpse of a reflection or other hours. Maybe You're looking for a little miracle and You subconsciously all the time create it yourself? You think every time something nice and easy little thing when faced with such moments to drink juice or eat ice cream (only Smoking is not necessary if you have such a habit), to call a friend or simply stop and look at the sky (there always is something to see). Take a break and make yourself a little gift. Believe me, the results will surprise You)))
In General, many believe that synchronism is just signal hint our guardian angel that he was close and carries his service in the regular mode)))<

Иринатка

Re: Why did you buy a mind machine? Reviews of mind the car

Post by Иринатка » Fri Feb 12, 2016 22:54

No! I have no clear schedule. I saunter in the course of the day. And every day is a new schedule.
And yet... constantly numb and overcame CSI - only when 22.22.

Иринатка

Re: Re:

Post by Иринатка » Tue Feb 16, 2016 17:36

in General, many believe that synchronism is just signal hint our guardian angel that he was close and carries his service in the regular mode)))

This version is very good! Will believe it :)

алекккс

Re: Why did you buy a mind machine? Reviews of mind the car

Post by алекккс » Fri Mar 11, 2016 16:11

I, many years ago, listened to CDs Patrushev on the player, kind of liked, but really I was "high" only from the Conductor and Healing, more Healing from me creepy nightmares, although the nightmares, I usually never there, and from that gnusnaya that dreamt me, after listening to this CD, simply because the blood stanula, but I took it as a result of processing internal conflict and perceived as polojitelnii moment. The other disks somehow did not go, thought that the problem was the lack of audiostrobe, so a couple of years ago I bought Lumia just to try how it works, but this machine, I was terribly disappointed, and no influence of dreams, neither on the health nor on the mood from the built-in sessions, I did not notice. So I bought myself a Navigator, to access the new, and old sessions Patrushev, because right now to mess with disks is just stone age.
To work with a device like the built-in session and so not tried yet, only use combined. However the feebleness of the soft film, which closed the screen as much out of the General of the fortress and q-factor of the device. Although buying, I'm definitely happy. Thank you for the development and creation of this device!