Photosonix or MindSpa

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:04

I'm happy... But that's an understatement... After three days of tests of his apparatus (i.e. the brain :D ), try to give friends and what do You think the result is awesome!...Dreams... They interestingly!...But, my friend's wife felt much earlier than all of us "testers" from the first minutes started to grab circles-stripes-lights-"space shift"-the"peep behind"!!! Oh well, my friends at 12-15 years engaged of copper - say, if you mix experience+the machine - the result of the ease of use is awesome! Drives Patrushev coming soon as a separate process... Tried everything on max sound-the light, the result is rather interesting... by the Way 80% of "testers-beginners" ie we agreed that the glasses color Track "sexual excess"... white at first grab! But we'll see... Mind Spa "nervously smokes" compared to the Inertia of the Pulse. The softness of light, the number of settings, a soft sound, and the playback in Inertia softer. And with each Mind Spa has not proved that it unit interesting, it seemed to me that, with the help of Iner faster brains begin to give what I offered them (according to the advice of Andrey Patrushev about self hypnosis). In my opinion, it is very important to observe certain rules for the use of cars and, again, Andrei Patrushev urges alpha, and then everything else... But again this is my first vpechatlenie that need to be understood as, first ride on a super roller coaster :lol:
Well, in short - I'm happy... :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:13

Well, thank God!You,Dimitri,lucky friends!...But I'm not telling who-twist finger to his temple..."No man is a prophet in his own country!..",as the saying goes...you have to "prophesy" in the vast network... :lol: :lol:

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:24

I think, someone to talk to, to share on the forum enough, and even supporters! And Thank God! :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:35

Димитрий wrote:I think, someone to talk to, to share on the forum enough, and even supporters! And Thank God! :D
Sign of blood!!!! :lol: :wink: :!: :twisted:

Акила

Post by Акила » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:06

Dimas
Listen, I'd like the same for yourself to understand, like read all the reviews in mind the cars and came to the conclusion, and not simply from under Patrushev personally customized to record different directions with frames, or how a mind machine is needed ?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Aug 13, 2007 14:49

Well..I'll try to answer...the Cars are instruments of audio-VISUAL stimulation of the brain.Then there is the impact of how sound and light..that is all important!I will say as "experienced" user machines and drives - effects and subjective they differ quite significantly!So full of zamanti one for the other is unlikely to succeed,IMHO.I have a COMPLETELY different status from the drives and machine...and the machine will cost You cheaper than the book itself under Andrew P. program on "all occasions"! :wink: