First experience - 2

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 11, 2007 12:47

I have the first time except such falling through nothing ... Thought to stick with the purchase of this...But then I decided that the time bought then what can we throw (the amount to me not a little)...and just became stupid to do with the scheme...And here's the result..for myself I realized that apparently I'm not one of those lucky ones who immediately go to bounce from the machine...to me it is not so,I had to practice hard...what now not that I do not regret, and thank God that I bought this unit!!!Now I look at people who first listen to the instrument as their stomps (most of) the first time, and that maybe we really are all VERY different,although you could not tell! :lol: :lol: :D

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 11, 2007 12:52

Share here.

I have problems with the spine, and for a long time. Once I fell back on the floor, one time well the hip joint (not the booty, namely the bones) hit. Once chilled and even came to the hospital, the pain was not weak.

From the moment I tried to the spine carefully. Once I relaxed muscles that do not know that, but in General I have a sick vertebra somewhere just below the shoulder blades. From that moment I have always hurt when I sat at the computer, sometimes stronger, sometimes almost not felt. Aching such pain (the tooth must).

So the last days somewhere closer to the end listen to the "Conductor" starts to bend. Not cramps, and glides like a try, which lasts until the muscle tension not zanoet.

Feel what's happening to me looks like some sort of jungle gym for your spine. Although I just do no not know complexes. It's like morning stretching, only I get the urge to take a very strange posture. In General, I sit now writing this post and doing different voltages in different vertebrae. :roll:

Still feel it useful and good. :roll: Suggestions for this reason I no do, besides the General "I want health and healing" and "I am healed". In General believe it or not...

Several days earlier I had a feeling that the muscles relaxed, loose, because the vertebrae crackled started. Previously, mitsy have been stretched (not much, but constantly) and nothing was crunchy. I really started to worry, she moves like something failed and again something will happen.

All day yesterday was a tense muscles of the hip joint, as if their back arches outward. Again, I thought I got a cold in the back, and that hurts. Although it was not pain, namely muscular tension, today, there is no shadow of yesterday's sensations.

About actually listening to "Explorer". I tried to relax, to stop the internal dialogue and focus on the voice of Andrew. To fully concentrate so I probably never managed, I was constantly turning the attention on the voice, then bells, then some whisper between pauses, on his own thoughts. At times repeated the words, I think the main thing is not to try to understand, just listen to (or repeat), but not to think.

Physically relaxing I did well in all the auditions. Although that's with the muscles on the face to relax, it turns out not always and not always as good as we would like.

p.s.
People share what is happening or has happened to you. Please. :D

Саша

Post by Саша » Fri May 11, 2007 14:21

With the body until nothing happens. Probably a little more involved. Maybe then, when you work with disks? With regard to the desire to strain any muscle (the type of stretching, about which wrote Carilo), it I and so regularly happens, but I associate it just with the nerves, I don't know, maybe a subconscious way to relieve some tension through muscle?
And about relaxation. Sometimes seem completely relaxed... trying to "look" at each muscle separately and find that it is not so :shock: . Then relax that found, check the rest, come back to this - and it is again stressful! Garbage that's what happens. Just no experience in this matter :( ... Will learn.

Саша

Post by Саша » Fri May 11, 2007 14:28

Dimas, you're talking about the scheme of the classes mentioned. If not a secret, what is the scheme? not going to eat? And about the fact that we're not "lucky" - maybe it's not too bad?

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 11, 2007 14:30

Exactly. Relax like, and it again. :)

Need to relax not only the muscles but the mind... the Face-hands-feet-body-mind... and in a circle. But then again the error, if you do it too actively and consciously, it apparently creates a focus of excitation.

I wasn't just pulling, it's business as usual after all relax sessions, it is pulling to create tension in the vertebrae. Arms, legs as a whole was relaxed.

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 11, 2007 14:36

I like them...

Just need to listen to yourself again, try to relax (not think) twice and if you have time and desire to twist Sessi again (maybe three times) to get what you need.

However, you can overdo it... so again the main thing is feelings.

And the first time I saw some vague small and colored squares, which swirled to the beat and humming. Now I don't see anything, just the light and everything.

However it is sometimes possible near the end relax sessions to see a warm color, but again, not clearly and specifically, and on the verge of feeling (like there are already not).

Саша

Post by Саша » Fri May 11, 2007 15:04

Just turned off the machine. at times, indeed, appears to mesh with the squares. And sometimes it is made of triangles.
C-relax, sleep, meditate sessions seems to be clear: the goal is deep relaxation, and is achieved in the process. I still have experienced only a hint of it. What about the other sessions? Energy don't have to give relaxation, or am I mistaken? While training, creativity - how they work? How do you know that have achieved the desired effect?
Honestly, I have an interest to influence his own subconscious mind - to knock out the brakes.

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 11, 2007 15:20

Sasha, will work with the Explorer will have some thoughts... I do not know what is inscribed there, but the psyche is affected very markedly.

I'm still on the "Explorer", then "Massage brain" is already on the development of memory, attention... we Need to develop the brain is of course not the muscles which actually increase the volume, but you know yourself that become smarter and safer, and it gives even better results.

Hints about it, with all of them starts. You need to turn out, try to dive deeper into the state, to strengthen it, control, move, relax.

Learning and creativity - as I understand it, the theta rhythms that come after alpha. Alpha is the degree (or as a course in University), it (that state) you need to turn out, loud and clear, turn on\off.

Personally, I have in the normal state the alpha to include (as in Dimasa toggle switch) fails. But after the relax session if the hook state (i.e., at least a hint), we get and manage. But again, with reservations, i.e., to move the sensation from the right to the left half need time. I described somewhere on the forum their understanding of\the feeling of alpha.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 11, 2007 16:13

Not, squares and triangles are not rolled,this is just the first they see... :D Then there are the images,first, they are perceived as dream-like and precede the failure..Then when it comes to skill retention status,these images are perceived as normal,but with full so to say dip...everyone has their own...And scheme...well, anything supernatural..alpha 2 weeks, then 2 times a week the theta in the background listening to "the solar wind",after "Conductor" or "Massage brain"...

Саша

Post by Саша » Fri May 11, 2007 17:02

Here, a pancake, and I "solar wind"- that was not ordered, I thought, I still early. I'll start with the "Explorer", and after the holidays join the library.
Karil and Dimas, thanks for the advice :wink: .

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Fri May 11, 2007 17:19

Саша wrote:Here, a pancake, and I "solar wind"- that was not ordered, I thought, I still early. I'll start with the "Explorer", and after the holidays join the library.
Karil and Dimas, thanks for the advice :wink: .
And you read the instruction manual for the SV, I'm afraid to just order it immediately, so was not tempted to listen, because it is not worked with the chakras.

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat May 12, 2007 22:37

I think for the alpha sessions should be added, and respiratory (Breath). Nothing complicated, and the benefits it has. In the book, Anne Vize slowing the breath is one way to reduce inner speech and strengthening of alpha waves.

I at first was afraid, thinking that something advanced. :roll: It is in vain... If, during the housework or cooking dinner to watch your breath, you can catch the alpha state without any AVS.

And the alpha is very cool. If in a hurry, do everything well and without unnecessary movements, and if you are not in a hurry, with their cases still and the world around you to perceive. Not easy to accept, and dissolve in the world to feel the unity.

Псих

Post by Псих » Sat May 12, 2007 23:00

I've also in the recent increase in the alpha loss in the Wake, especially on the day of use sessions d or the Conductor. Although apparently I got into the alpha, but right now, as it became easier.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat May 12, 2007 23:35

Can share your experience...VERY distinguishable for me state from the disk (high frequency) and mindmachine (alpha,theta)...from the discs are very strong rises energy (sometimes I can't control it,and RUSHING that is,comes to courage (mentioned earlier in the posts),don't want to think about the little things, there is optimism (sometimes unfounded),it is difficult uspokoitsya,if listened to in the evening ("MM" and "Explorer",although my darling sleep well under both drives, and shove it starts only in the morning;))
After the machine-state of awake rest. in little things,like to do hard work,greatly increases the function of attention,sometimes entering into meditation directly when performing mechanical,simple operation,can enter the state of "see Nothing,hear nothing around,"often I catch myself on the fact that the gaze of any non-irritating object can instantly go into a trance (but it's controlled,can not enter)..If You see something else from alfushek are cool States that harakteryzuyutsya so:"So it's great,all right,I accept myself and others as they are,have no desire to participate in the rat race,you want to nature - everything is familiar..like to water the flowers,pet some thread animal :D to reminisce childhood (very easy to recall long-lost event),to sit in silence,listen to the birds,take a SIP of pure spring, a busy light smell of rain and blooming trees and air...As well...
Machine to listen step a-a-A-Arsh!!! :lol: :lol: :D :D :P Here...

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue May 15, 2007 19:04

Started listening to "Massage brain" by the sound of it is something cosmic and comprehensive. :D

Ерлан

Post by Ерлан » Sat May 19, 2007 10:36

Hi, I have a question about patterns of use of sessions and CDs.
I have more than a month regularly listening to the alpha session (i2, u1-u3), tried several times with Explorer audiostrobe, but somehow hard going.
Probably need a Guide to listen without audiostrobe. Really like disc Healing.
What is further recommended scheme of work with sessions and discs?
You can include in a theta session?
What session on innerpulse include the alpha and theta frequency?

Карил

Post by Карил » Sun May 20, 2007 17:15

"Explorer" you need to listen to three weeks then pause for two weeks. I still have 4 days of listening or 8 times, because listening to the morning and evening. Possible once a day to listen to three times... Although it seems to me already too. Even if you have forgotten to listen to one day, then do not worry, there is time to do no more than 3 days otherwise the effect from the previous auditions.

Audio-strobe in "Explorer" I have not that doesn't work, not that it does not. First heard just without glasses, then with L03 session InnerPulse then I got tired of the blinking and humming and I started to listen again without glasses.

A week ago I started to listen to "Massage brain". Listen to somewhere in 12-13 hours. All of the drives recommended to listen at the same time. The first week of listening to "Explorer" wanted to add a disk, but once decided, there is nothing you need. Since the first days of the head's already buzzing. Now on the contrary feel that the conductor can not quit doslušivaâ the remaining days.

The plans of the "solar wind"... But maybe it is too early, if you do not like then I will try the theta meditation. Again, if you do not like or does not work, then I will listen to "Endorphins". Or maybe just three times a day "Massage brain" or add more alpha sessions with a mind-machine.

About "Healing", I somehow forgot... :roll: Thanks for reminding :)

So what advice is there, but need to rely primarily on their own experience. What I want and what I listen to, most importantly know when to stop and not to lead to head pain.

Read Anna wise... I'm currently reading and plan to devote more time to the development of imagination and try to control the condition even without the mind-machine. A little work, but not much. And images hardly see :( during sessions, or when specifically trying to stimulate the imagination. Then again, "like" it trains...

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed May 23, 2007 22:42

The conductor listened. You can say the following. Become more confident, you can look at a conflict situation from the outside. Actually all.

Now about what you do not understand and even thought it is not. I wrote above that while listening I get a different feeling. For example like bend or twist very strange to head to a crisp in the vertebrae(not even eight, and do not understand that). Take some strange postures until they become painful or tired muscles. For example, the cylinder is twisted (turned) took the right leg (right hand) and started it to pull yourself, then reached for the left heel. It seemed to me a little and I could reach my toes. I all this time was conscious, and was well, except a little sleepy after the conductor.

By doing this, all I (Or I?) clearly control what they do in the case of pain slowly and carefully come back or just let go of muscle tension.

I used to think that it is something like charging for the spine (albeit under the control of the subconscious). While in the book, Anne Vize didn't read about the awakening of the Kundalini. :roll: I kind of thought that chakra is a fairy tale like pokemon. I.e. neither the one nor the other does not exist... Now I will have to take pokemon like... :P

Now about when it starts and how it (the state) can be invoked. In General, when I'm so down on people I hate. Because it is difficult to explain why I do it. As well as while listening in the room often someone was, I according to their desires interfere. And today relaxed. :D

In General, at first I felt self-confidence, then climbed on it owoseni. I began to understand that conflict is as much a part of life as say food or sleep, and values to give them special is not necessary. Up and over this came the understanding or feeling of energy. Listening to the guide you need to pay attention to the voice, but not the meaning and overall flow of words. Himself at this time nothing to think. After some time after the relaxation comes and it is the most notorious sense of energy.

I have tense muscles at the back and comes with a sense of pressure (or a voltage) between the eyes in the middle of the forehead. If these feelings dive and to focus on them (the voice of Andrew at this time disappears from consciousness), and begins the awakening of the Kundalini in the form of all sorts of movements.

Actually here. :roll: I'd love to get a comment Andrei Patrushev about the "awakening of the deep inner forces originating in the center of the earth" in reference of course to what I wrote above. Well, everyone else's opinions is also interesting. :)

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Thu May 24, 2007 8:33

the descriptions of vigibase like yoga. :idea: (earlier did a bit of Hatha yoga, can you imagine what it is). But when engaged, a burst of energy felt that he was ready "to move mountains". now I am very sorry that there is no possibility to continue his studies.
By the way I also sometimes want to bend, but not as you describe Carilo, maybe because they do not regularly engage with the machine and discs.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 24, 2007 12:00

What is there to comment.... The way it is, and in Explorer just about Kundalini and says. Even in the early stages of awakening sometimes toes are aching so that you don't know where to go. I was jumping around the apartment in socks, like a ball for half an hour. But, by the way, is up to You, Cariló, the most that people had is pain (more described as pressure) in the area of the third eye (between the eyes, just above the eyebrows). I additionally worked with the chakras. I would like to note that if this process has begun, the water should be drunk necessarily (not just before and after listening), and quite a lot.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu May 24, 2007 12:14

>But, by the way, is up to You, Cariló, the most that people had is pain (more described as pressure) in the area of the third eye (between the eyes, just above the eyebrows).

Andrew, and can appear subcutaneous tears along the spine? Because Kundalini appears there.
I have over a week for this hill grew up - well, that Golden mustache was at hand, a couple of days with a bandage on the back and the anguish has disappeared. :idea:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 24, 2007 12:23

Pavel wrote:>But, by the way, is up to You, Cariló, the most that people had is pain (more described as pressure) in the area of the third eye (between the eyes, just above the eyebrows).

Andrew, and can appear subcutaneous tears along the spine? Because Kundalini appears there.
I have over a week for this hill grew up - well, that Golden mustache was at hand, a couple of days with a bandage on the back and the anguish has disappeared. :idea:
That I neither in the literature, not seen or not felt. In fact, the Kundalini goes through the obstacles pretty tough (though I tried to Guide it to soften) so if You were there long-standing problems, it might, perhaps, this happen.

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu May 24, 2007 15:09

Andrew, and it ends how? Or, as in the book for a few years now I Kundalini awakening... :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 30, 2007 20:36

Карил wrote:Andrew, and it ends how? Or, as in the book for a few years now I Kundalini awakening... :roll:
Yeah, I don't know how it ends... :D I, apparently, still not over... But can't complain - I like... :P

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue Jun 05, 2007 19:09

Finished a three-week audition disk "Massage brain". The first week and a half was the rise, my brain became crystal fresh, like after a Tide-lemon. :P

Then he began to fall asleep in the middle of the disk and it felt like a missed everything. When I tried this, something to do to focus and not to fall asleep, just the entire drive thinking about some sort of nonsense. Swimming in sensation as in the beginning, did not apparently drive tired.

Now about listening to the trouble ceased. In the morning, mostly asleep, as you listen just as you Wake up. In the afternoon, unable to sleep, can not sleep. The evening mood will be if you feel energetic after listening I will feel even better. If sleepy, then fall asleep and Wake up around when the drive is over. After listening I will be a little more cheerful, as if at this hour I just slept.

That's in terms of sensation, now about the more measurable the results. I did exercise care with the simulator of intelligence. Given three letters, and you have to find them in the text. Thus measured the rate of passage exercises and mistakes (missing or wrong key pressed). A couple of years ago this exercise was given to me pretty hard. The speed was around 80-120 with minimal errors (1-2 letters missing).

In General, I schedule not conducted, but for the last three weeks the speed gradually increased. Now the average 130-150, and if the letters fall to light (ABV, not ESL or ILP), it can be 200. I'm glad. :D

Now another problem as the limit or close to those results I have attained, that to give doing exercises desire no results 100-130, respectively. The total energy is also decreased. :evil: