First experience - 2

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Jun 26, 2007 20:33

Александр_ wrote:
Сперанца wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Thank you.
Alexandr
As You plunged however. Also because I want to, but I do not have enough knowledge. Are You behind times in a row from 2 sessions?? I yet do not risk.

The morning included a session i02.
It's something:)
Or the wonderful session, whether the process has begun.
Light me though also slightly annoying. In the beginning of the session I put on at least, but in the course of the session the intensity of the light varies from almost nothing to very bright flashes. But I'm too lazy to move.
So the first tingling in hands and feet - hands and feet. How many needles. And then the same waves, but in the chest. Well, very nice :)

The mood of the morning very well, elated.
Good luck to everyone :D
I have a lot of free time, I can afford to use session often.
Also noted that at maximum brightness and feeling brighter.
Today repeated his yesterday's experience - no result.
Then something else is affected.
We need to understand.
The truth about recommendations, Patrusheva I, too, remember.
But I know that I have a very stable nervous system.
It is difficult to "shake" so I until I find its limits, will experiment.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Tue Jun 26, 2007 22:12

Today the session was r07.
Sound and light has a chance to increase.
And the duration of the session be reduced to 34.
I note that all other sessions r i02 and was purely white, being the colors of the diodes of my points.
And here in the beginning was a deep pink :shock:

But only at the beginning, then again all the time white.
Again goose bumps on feet and hands, BUT moves to knees and elbows.

It is so in a month I'll saskatit.
And itched his nose.

I wonder, and all see the same colors? If not, it is possible to say something about the person who sees that is pink:)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Jun 26, 2007 23:44

I also basically "skips" pink.. guess it's from the reinforced krovoobrashseniya for centuries.
But.. already sure that when you dive deeper, the color changes.. I noticed that mostly in shades of blue and purple.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:18

Eugene Kosh
I don't agree :roll:
I also basically "skips" pink..
I have not slipped, I only had pink, bright spot.
And then sharply left again, color and all white and white. I svazu of this with the change of tide.
mostly in shades of blue and purple.
Here I am with the purchase listened to some disk. Was red (not pink) and bright blue.
Sorry I do not remember Nathaniel drive. Not Patrushev disk.

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:58

Not something terrible :idea:
I first also colors not really been, even when I'm first time color sessio saw - enthusiastically write in the forum :lol:
Now it's business as usual - a matter of time :!:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:26

Александр_ wrote:well, well, who here complained that the B03 does not stick ???
:D
share the experience :
At first, I was always alpha meditation Patrushev has Zababurin.
Then I decided to try the body asleep mind awake.
The beginning really lacked the twinkle in his eyes, I did a couple of times worked with CDs Monroe. Used without glasses, they just distract.
Lie I "not inserted" body damn does not understand that a piece of paper he is supposed to sleep.
Well, I think - it's time to experiment :
I remembered meditation, I do not remember as is called - said the rainbow, which is very effective.
This is when I concentrate one by one on each joint of his body, and so the circle run.
Here fortunately glasses flicker stopped.
It was a SIGN !
Well, I come to concentrate on the hands, then on his feet, and his head decided to put a hand.
In General lie, but is not.
Then I simplified the exercise.
First, focus on the sensations left arm, then left leg, then right leg, right hand and head (remember spin right :))) ) and sentenced at the same time, the hand's asleep, foot's asleep, his head asleep, mind awake.
Oh ! and then as it should be.
A sensation of physical lightness in the body, as if in the water, I lie.
In General a great start.
Oh, and also - very important, Dimas told me not to focus on any feelings if they arise. So I'm not focused, on the contrary, scattered attention, and as I tried to sleep - well, sort of "we not local". And that feeling only intensified.
A little more and you'll see , I almost went through temyachko.
And of course it happened.
Then looks like I got too carried away and smoothly all on the decline went.
So I think you can try.
People, write your experience !
Alexander,now, if You still desire different released and You have to go out through the top of the head - it would just quickly sasparilly :D !And don't focus on the desire and effort to let go of desires...It's such Levushka,panimaesh... Yes? :lol: :lol: :wink:

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Wed Jun 27, 2007 13:39

Sden
Now it's business as usual - a matter of time
and how much of the time??
And what session to lean? 8)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jun 27, 2007 14:02

Сперанца wrote:Sden
Now it's business as usual - a matter of time
and how much of the time??
And what session to lean? 8)
Don't rush,Speranza!Lean on the alpha session,we suggest 20-40 minutes a day to do,no more..alternate available in the machine's altusky,do not get stuck on any one"favorite"...

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Wed Jun 27, 2007 16:22

I have all the alpha session once listened to:)
15-20 minutes 2 times a day:)

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:50

Dimas wrote:
Александр_ wrote:well, well, who here complained that the B03 does not stick ???
:D
share the experience :
At first, I was always alpha meditation Patrushev has Zababurin.
Then I decided to try the body asleep mind awake.
The beginning really lacked the twinkle in his eyes, I did a couple of times worked with CDs Monroe. Used without glasses, they just distract.
Lie I "not inserted" body damn does not understand that a piece of paper he is supposed to sleep.
Well, I think - it's time to experiment :
I remembered meditation, I do not remember as is called - said the rainbow, which is very effective.
This is when I concentrate one by one on each joint of his body, and so the circle run.
Here fortunately glasses flicker stopped.
It was a SIGN !
Well, I come to concentrate on the hands, then on his feet, and his head decided to put a hand.
In General lie, but is not.
Then I simplified the exercise.
First, focus on the sensations left arm, then left leg, then right leg, right hand and head (remember spin right :))) ) and sentenced at the same time, the hand's asleep, foot's asleep, his head asleep, mind awake.
Oh ! and then as it should be.
A sensation of physical lightness in the body, as if in the water, I lie.
In General a great start.
Oh, and also - very important, Dimas told me not to focus on any feelings if they arise. So I'm not focused, on the contrary, scattered attention, and as I tried to sleep - well, sort of "we not local". And that feeling only intensified.
A little more and you'll see , I almost went through temyachko.
And of course it happened.
Then looks like I got too carried away and smoothly all on the decline went.
So I think you can try.
People, write your experience !
Alexander,now, if You still desire different released and You have to go out through the top of the head - it would just quickly sasparilly :D !And don't focus on the desire and effort to let go of desires...It's such Levushka,panimaesh... Yes? :lol: :lol: :wink:
Itself.
Well, it was necessary to write :)

In General, you need the root to look!
Preset one and the same, and the effect is almost the same.
Repeatability is obtained.
And I would have rated it as high.
As for me, this is a good sign.
Works.
If two people have similar feelings arise.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jun 28, 2007 13:39

I look..the root (sometimes) :wink:

Умка

Post by Умка » Fri Sep 14, 2007 0:23

Well, in your row has arrived :) :D also bought the machine as planned, well and disks bought at the same time. Listening yet , but the alpha session (to audiostrobe until he came to yet adapter to the computer and the player are just going to buy), choose the ones where the frequency ranges from 14 to 7 below, as I understand it, is already theta , attended three sessions, 1 time per day (to hurry me nowhere), the others following.
Immediately, upon first listening, was very striking visual images in the form of geometric shapes, lightning, picture, reminiscent of the hypnagogic, ie those that would normally occur when falling asleep. I relaxed very quickly, well, actually, I have this problem usually does not happen, after all accumulated some kind of experience (Engaged, though not very long, Lucid dreams, a couple of times was the WTO (out of Body Experience) ), I lost the sensation of the body, but occasionally very clear, felt and heard the pounding of my heart, the vibrations of the etheric/astral body, vibration in the left arm and leg (I think somewhere in there I must have some blocks and muscle clamps :roll: ), your breath, or ceased to feel at all, or watched as if from the outside, ie it is, but as it is not really my thing. At the end of the session, as I have very often, I occasionally fall asleep, therefore I have some questions: :?
How to get rid of or leave it as is? This is my constant problem, although I sleep seems to be enough for 7-8 hours every day, even on weekends sleeping it off in full :) . This is really bothering me. Maybe in the morning to listen to the energy session ?
About two glasses of water -this applies only to audiostrobe disks or the built-in sessions, too?

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:13

Umka

About the water it to the gates and built-in. :oops: :o

ЗулКрис

Post by ЗулКрис » Thu Feb 14, 2008 0:06

Please write your experience? write!
The beginning of the 3rd week with MM, the sounds of the alpha-session ....

The first impression was strong! Somewhere nes nes in General were very happy, then I got used and began to relax and relax more and more.

Improv-2 probably distanced me from the reality of most.
My eyes are apparently always goes on, because first I see pretty bright, then the brightness goes away, the light waves remain mostly at the bottom.

About what not to focus on the oschyuschenie I don't quite agree. In the book, Anna wise like it is written (I do) you just have to accept and understand that it is your experience for future ones, more deep diving a person goes through the initial stage and they need to realize that usually happens to you when you rasslabtes, then you relax more and more (I have here the first days distinct feeling that I was massaging sunglasses - apparently facial muscles did not want )

Today I thought about relaxing the eyes closed they begin to strain, it would seem all relax in addition to them, today relaxed eye and the inner gaze directed to their ochucheniya, is a much stronger fly. (I at least feel that it's just a different level when tense eyes begin to focus on what is around, if not for yourself).

Still I found it very difficult to cope with the heartbeat but then I just listened to it (very loud beats and anxiety before was that don't give me that knock more immersed) - by the way other headphones , not with these pillows ,and soft - do not hear the pounding heart (direct sound between the ear and the earphone in pounding arrrrrrrrre! )

Still very difficult (probably identity one of the stages that I pass on the way to the particular relaxation) - it's hard to stop controlling the breath.
It's probably 2 things that I was perspective - those that can be controlled in a relaxed state the tension of eye and breath )))

В0т... like faster to go through alpha and dive clumps-clumps :D I feel that готоff! but 3 weeks there are three weeks so I'm not pushing it, follow Your (!) the Council :)

Just a small question - when I see in the TRANS before me a picture where someone is talking and I can hear the movie hard to hold and focus is MY mind?) ie, this beta is disabled or not? or in this alpha there can be no dialogue? O_o<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:26

Alpha is not a deep trance. It is rather a state of self-regulation with two foci of attention - internal and external. There can be different thoughts, mostly in pictures (and can not) be - is, by and large, does not depend on the state and depends on the structure of the psyche.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2008 16:19

And to think alpha is possible in principle? or alpha already means "without thought" ? (not counting pictures)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 14, 2008 17:13

Anonymous wrote:And to think alpha is possible in principle? or alpha already means "without thought" ? (not counting pictures)
Just imagine: You spent the whole day walking in winter, slight frost on the slopes, in the woods, in the evening, came home, changed clothes, drank hot sweet tea and sat down in a favorite chair, perhaps in front of the fireplace... Closed my eyes and something to think abstractly. The body is warm and cozy, it in a pleasant languor; the thoughts themselves safely and lazily floating in front of You, eyes already closed, but do not want to sleep... Here is an example of a natural alpha state.

Валдем

Post by Валдем » Thu Feb 14, 2008 17:38

Advise please book on meditation (and everyone says meditation is meditation and what does it represent ?)
Question maybe out of place but it is important for me :wiz

Мэджик

Post by Мэджик » Thu Feb 14, 2008 21:12

Валдем wrote:please Advise a book on meditation (and everyone says meditation is meditation and what does it represent ?)
If it is quite simply, focusing, concentration and meditation is all the same, with the only difference at the time. If you focus for a few seconds, it is usually the average concentration. A few minutes - then it is concentration. A few tens of minutes or more - this is meditation. Just one easier to enter the state of meditation, concentrating on the flame of a candle, the other on the little finger of the left foot, the third on the mantras, your heart, account, beads and more. For me personally, the choice to focus on the breath. But it's all active joining in a meditative state. But when I turn on MM with Alfassa, this condition is achieved in a matter of minutes - after 3-5 minutes, I effortlessly (automatically) enter a state of meditation in which I would need to log on 30-40 minutes actively using the technique.
And books can be found by searching their now shaft.

Валдем

Post by Валдем » Thu Feb 14, 2008 21:53

magic
Thanks for the reply.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:43

Валдем wrote:please Advise a book on meditation (and everyone says meditation is meditation and what does it represent ?)
For example, repeatedly referred to in the book forum Anne Vize (search by author Cuba) is written in accessible and practical.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:14

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
For example, repeatedly referred to in the book forum Anne Vize (search by author Cuba) is written in accessible and practical.
IMHO
Variants of meditation a lot, of course everyone chooses what he likes.
My opinion about the book Anna wise - informative, but is an indulgence.
IMHO - in the process of meditation it is desirable to achieve the level of garmonii-merge with the world - ie the maximum to achieve a state of contemplation over your thoughts, then stage - the absence of thoughts, then the stage of perceiving information from the outside.. this is when the brain is free from the internal of thought begins to perceive the data coming from the world of the mind.
Anna wise in her book IMHO ( I said it many times, indicating that this is a SUBJECTIVE opinion which I have here and now) - offers to fill your brain with their own fantasies that initially seem to practice visualization.. and the fact that in-filled fantasy world of then invades the old out ( as she describes). IMHO this is similar to the violence.
This are inclined to believe that Anna wise offers one of variants VISUALIZATION ( in principle, that too is meditation).. however, in my understanding, meditation is contemplation WITHOUT active imaginations and enter the state of the global mind.
And visualization is one of the exercises TO improve skills of meditation.

PS then otuchivshis from fiction can be difficult.
Last edited by Евгений Кош on Fri Feb 15, 2008 14:13, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:38

One of my friends grandfather loves to tell - that he respects the Germans. He worked as a foreman at the construction immediately after the war. He worked with German prisoners. They once approached him with a request to allow them to retrieve the two broken lorry (which where then they have on the site was unattended) and work on them. Them is allowed to do. The first thing they started is the creation of a complete set of necessary tools (there was a machine shop). And only after all the necessary tools, the Germans began to restore the truck...

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:57

Андрей Патрушев wrote:One of my friends grandfather loves to tell - that he respects the Germans. He worked as a foreman at the construction immediately after the war. He worked with German prisoners. They once approached him with a request to allow them to retrieve the two broken lorry (which where then they have on the site was unattended) and work on them. Them is allowed to do. The first thing they started is the creation of a complete set of necessary tools (there was a machine shop). And only after all the necessary tools, the Germans began to restore the truck...
az

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:23

Евгений Кош wrote:My opinion about the book Anna wise - informative, but is an indulgence.
I trust this book more than many speculative books about meditation, because she unlike the others - all tested in practice.
she worked with parting - showing the brainwave patterns ...
this implies high accuracy and excellent repeatability.
Last edited by Александр_ on Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:50, edited 1 time in total.