Mindmachine Avstim MindSpa

B&S

Post by B&S » Thu May 31, 2007 16:26

300mA is the maximum current that will give the unit, and then, if I had to describe roughly the process that overheat and burn up if there is no protection...

accordingly, if the device consumes 200mA, 300mA the unit in its stand and give it the necessary current.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:38

So here are a couple of nasty little notes to me on a mind-Spa.

Instant off session - such a small shock.
Too little light even compared to calotren.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Jun 15, 2007 15:41

a week listening to the mind-Spa. Was 1, 2, 3, 4 session - all the feelings, events, dreams are the norm with a plus sign. As soon as a couple of times listen 5 session, then immediately came the nightmares and the course of life went into the minus. Even running in parallel "Healing" and "Star traveler" does not help. And after 5 session in the turn by only 1 Hz is less than 4 session.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 16, 2007 21:53

Pavel wrote:the week listening to the mind-Spa. Was 1, 2, 3, 4 session - all the feelings, events, dreams are the norm with a plus sign. As soon as a couple of times listen 5 session, then immediately came the nightmares and the course of life went into the minus. Even running in parallel "Healing" and "Star traveler" does not help. And after 5 session in the turn by only 1 Hz is less than 4 session.
The trouble we have encoded each in his narrow band of frequencies. I would recommend You to work with sessions where the frequency is slowly "swinging" around the alpha band (recently posted on the website such sessions) to remove a conditioned reflex frequency condition. This is useful because improved creativity in solving various problems.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:15

I want to write my impressions on me unfairly ignore the machine "MindSpa"...Surprised,discouraged by the ease with which you get in specified state...
Feelings:
But my opinion differ significantly themselves the sounds coming from the unit "MS" and potashnikova series...as if they are forced to enter the state,acting zhesche than photosonix...
One strange thing:
Some time ago I found it very hard to deny people anything,however, after "conductor" of all vanished :lol: but...
While listening to alpha on MS with OPEN eyes in the clear glasses,or a NAP,or fell into a trance,but saw a picture from childhood,when my garden was severely scolded for the fact that I refused to do and I was very sad...And obviously felt the fear of rejection anyone...strange feeling..and in the head IMMEDIATELY come to understand,that I had a lot of problems and complexes...(maybe just a thought,I'm not Freud :lol: :wink: )...
I liked the instrument...it is a Pity that sessions are not enough,but on the other hand all you need IS,just photosonix in this matter went further and began to add nuance to the "standard" States of consciousness..and so...it is a great choice for those who don't want to bother with the management,programming,fix, etc.
His mother will take salaries...

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:46

That's new to me happened.
Include yesterday mind-the Spa at night through echofon and 8 listening session - and it is a 40 minute theta meditation (nod in the direction Dimas - no nightmares :wink: ).

Explanation:
While wearing the glasses, eye patch, headphones so much nama with these devices. And after inclusion of consciousness after the session while your glasses off, the blindfold and headphones so tired of fumbling with wires.

So:
Wake up in the night to the call of nature. Going to get up, but suddenly realize that I don't have glasses, headbands and headphones. Look, glasses are on the table next to echoforum and headband and headphones on the bed MindSpa and no tangled wires.

Usually I put the headphones and blindfold on echofon. And so immediately the question arises - how I was able to remove all these gadgets, if I don'T remember and didn'T Wake up?! How is that even possible?!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:39

Pavel
"There is much on light, friend Horatio,that are dreamt of in your philosophy..." :wink: :roll:

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 23, 2008 18:13

Usually I put the headphones and blindfold on echofon. And so immediately the question arises - how I was able to remove all these gadgets, if I don'T remember and didn'T Wake up?! How is that even possible?![/quote]

Was with me one time just as well. Woke up and the glasses, and the typewriter on the table lay, although no doubt that did not Wake up and not removed.
During the sleep session. :o

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:50

Anonymous wrote:Usually I put the headphones and blindfold on echofon. And so immediately the question arises - how I was able to remove all these gadgets, if I don'T remember and didn'T Wake up?! How is that even possible?!
Was with me one time just as well. Woke up and the glasses, and the typewriter on the table lay, although no doubt that did not Wake up and not removed.
During the sleep session. :o
[/quote]
Yes, this is normal - the unconscious automatic action.

Музыкант

Post by Музыкант » Sat Feb 14, 2009 16:39

Here is the translated manual to work in versatile glasses with open eyes.
Dear Andrei Patrushev, where you can find the same description for MindSpa sessions of the 6th generation. Or what session new MindSpa6 meet the above description?
Thank you.

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:32

The Lord, and who dealt with the export function of the Mind WorkStation sessions to MindSpa 1.0.7? Interested in the possibility of moving in MindSpa, not only sounds and rhythms but also recorded affirmations and sounds of the substrate.

Владимир А.

MindSpa is an annoying flaws?

Post by Владимир А. » Sat Jun 19, 2010 21:24

Hello! Recently bought MSPA. However, the wires from headphones and glasses without devices winding. And the price is the same, though such advantage as "the mix-up of wires"- is missing. It's a shame!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 20, 2010 14:43

Музыкант wrote:
Here is the translated manual to work in versatile glasses with open eyes.
Dear Andrei Patrushev, where you can find the same description for MindSpa sessions of the 6th generation. Or what session new MindSpa6 meet the above description?
Thank you.
Sorry, couldn't find anything. Native Casper website will not allow - dangerous - says, and other foreign sites only old descriptions.

Дэза

Post by Дэза » Mon Jul 12, 2010 22:29

Hello.
I've read everything I read... I have a question: as to the Mind-Spa, you can connect the two? Something somewhere flashed about a spliter, which allegedly it is possible for any machine to connect...
Please tell me the options. If it is not possible for this model, what possible?

Экко

Post by Экко » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:55

Hello.
I've read everything I read... I have a question: as to the Mind-Spa, you can connect the two? Something somewhere flashed about a spliter, which allegedly it is possible for any machine to connect...
Please tell me the options. If it is not possible for this model, what possible?
It is actually possible to any model. Sold raspredelitel headphone, but I would not advise to use them, you can damage mm. Make connections: headphone amp for two points a transistor switch for each channel.
I would draw a diagram, but do not know what are the potentials at the outputs of MM.

Бэль

MM

Post by Бэль » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:33

Hello friends. Want to buy MM , please tell me what innovations are available today?