Need help!

Рустаминьо
Need help!

Post by Рустаминьо » Sat Dec 17, 2016 14:25

Bought mindmachine to improve achievements in sports,but faced a problem: What is the session I use? The article said that "coaches are using mind machines for mental preparation and enhance the effects of training Olympic Champions. Professional psychotherapists and psychologists create a very effective therapeutic and educational sessions on cassettes and CDs". Where can I buy or download these sessions? If you can not get it,then what? Device: Innerpulse + color track.

димыч

Re: Need help!

Post by димыч » Sat Dec 17, 2016 21:37

alpha suck

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:43

Here on the website in the materials was a book by Yaroslav Golub (associate Professor of physical therapy and sports medicine in medical Academy of postgraduate education) on the use of audio-visual stimulation in sports in 2010 (about this time know) team was preparing Paralympians with a mind-machines, pretty good experience, I even have somewhere to store the audio material for the sessions and the sessions themselves (true to the now-defunct machine) lying. Meaning was limited to the removal of negative attitudes to training (for many, this pain, fear, fatigue), mood before the stress and develop the right attitudes to work with the results. He's actually quite a lot of scientific material on the preparation and assessment of professional athletes.

Рустаминьо

Post by Рустаминьо » Tue Dec 20, 2016 23:16

Dimych,K-13,thanks a lot! Read hope will help!)