The digitized program

ВостоК
The digitized program

Post by ВостоК » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:04

Are the owner of the Nova Pro 100. Literally on the day the idea came. Have program machine digitized format .MP3 or other format to listen on your player, say before going to sleep. Somehow leaner near the pillow to put the player than gromozdko Nova Pro 100. Naturally visual accompaniment here and never will be, but at least the audio track to have. Maybe there is a ready base? Or has anyone dealt with this?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Re: Digitized program

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Oct 05, 2016 13:51

ВостоК wrote:Are the owner of the Nova Pro 100. Literally on the day the idea came. Have program machine digitized format .MP3 or other format to listen on your player, say before going to sleep. Somehow leaner near the pillow to put the player than gromozdko Nova Pro 100. Naturally visual accompaniment here and never will be, but at least the audio track to have. Maybe there is a ready base? Or has anyone dealt with this?

But to read ?????And write in the appropriate topics? :wink: Impossible is nothing possible yet. But in such cases, if still without glasses want to listen and in MP3 , you can Patrushev CDs to listen to. Nova-Pro, or any MM just gives you not just audio but also visual stimulation.

ВостоК

Re: Digitized program

Post by ВостоК » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:27

Well, of course not. It is even possible. Using a professional sound card with audio output MM run the program on the entry in the sequencer type Adobe autdition, Cubase 5, or any other. Further export into any format which you like (by the way .MP3 is not the best format, I have it only for example). Mineralnye heartbeat, white noise, etc what is each program, all audible audio part will be recorded. With the exception of audiostrobe track. Audiostrobe programs Tamas Lab in fact not only listen to MM, you can simply the player without any visual stimulation, i.e. ignoring audiostrobe track. I just thought maybe someone already did this. If they don't show, well, we'll have to do yourself.