Theta waves. Jeffrey Thompson

Демидов
Theta waves. Jeffrey Thompson

Post by Демидов » Fri Sep 23, 2016 17:01

Good day, recently I became interested in working with Teta-waves because on one of the forums, and Your website confirms it, mentioned the fact that theta waves stimulate the creative processes. Is it really so? Or music Jeffrey Thompson directed just relaxing and listening to it during work or lead to nothing?

What drives Thompson can You advise to stimulate creativity, intuition? Maybe not Thompson, it is possible that author.
Also interested in whether there is available, if not, the opportunity to order.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Re: Theta waves. Jeffrey Thompson

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Sep 23, 2016 19:45

Demidov

Currently there are no Disks, Thompson's Theta meditation. This series of discs we had earlier.Of the disks Thomson we have only http://www.mindmachine.ru/thompson.htm
To stimulate creative potentialhttp://www.mindmachine.ru/gateway-sound.htm Disk Breakthrough in Tvorchestvo. Read the description of the different discs , there is a training of intuition , there is creativity and there is a theta meditation. The description will help you to determine what you want exactly.

Демидов

Post by Демидов » Fri Sep 30, 2016 13:39

thanks for the reply. Please tell me I read that listening to these works are required in the headphones. Which earphone is better to buy? Frequency range? or what to pay attention?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Sep 30, 2016 15:17

Демидов wrote:thanks for the reply. Please tell me I read that listening to these works are required in the headphones. Which earphone is better to buy? Frequency range? or what to pay attention?
1.Yes
2. frequency range from 20 Hz to 20 KHz.