The space beyond the physical world.

Анатолик
The space beyond the physical world.

Post by Анатолик » Tue Sep 01, 2015 20:50

Hello, soon I will get Enerpulse, in General MM I need to reach the point where I can freely and consciously to be in the subtle body, and in this state to travel outside the physical body.
Of course you need first to sense this subtle body is, to learn to retain consciousness in a state of body asleep and mind awake... nuances missing here... Once there, looking at his sleeping body, it will be possible to explore the subtle worlds on...
And here's a question, maybe someone has already experienced and will tell you a sequence of exercises from MM to achieve the above result?

СтаниФилмТВ

Re: Space beyond the physical world.

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Sep 02, 2015 19:38

Anatoliko
I don't know about MM yet I have no.. (and even in a few days accumulating reflex, exactly every ten minutes to remember yourself, paying attention (feeling) their "honey body". . When the reflex is accumulated, the dream'll work..And the reflex is better to work out with her ..will , but if the reminder set, or other tricks, it will not work(that is, the clock must be in the head). And if you say just to remember yourself without a "honey body",it'll work just lucid dream, and those of the state of which You are looking for, there are subtleties. With the help of MM probably can as long as you listen to the session, keep the awareness..that is remember yourself, and try yourself to NetByNet. And so consistently for a few days. And the device itself..(MM) does not produce what would be the period of awareness with him sassociation tightly. Then in the dream, think about the device(MM) because it is unusual that it went somewhere and will be lucidity in the dream...). Well, it's something to make MM the subject of power..)
A famous case of one person really wanted an iPhone but couldn't afford, and then allowed several days out of his hands, and he dreamed that he lost him and with him in the dream, a heart attack happened..) of Course to such extremes to bring the case should not be.)

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Wed Sep 02, 2015 20:38

Sterifilt
You you're meant "honey" i.e. thin? Will be expressed using common concepts-astral? During practices the way, I learned to relax to the point where I felt it, the thin body also has a pulse!!! Sounds weird, I'm still confused with the pulse of the heart, but it's not... say, that thin bodies are many, and we are talking about a thin (say astral), which is a density less physical, slim body as I feel it has an amplitude of: expanding-shrinking-expanding-shrinking, so smoothly... you Can move the point of focus from one body part to another, and everywhere the same rhythm, later on I managed to feel the rhythm throughout the body.
Still there are moments when I suddenly realize myself that I'm asleep but not in a dream, and then it turns out to revolve around the axis of his physical body, invented for himself the job during such moments try to get back like I did, like, and stand up )))
MM for me, of course if the results bring in the desired state of the brain such as they are described, powerful help!

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Sep 02, 2015 20:57

Анатолик wrote:You you're meant "honey" i.e. thin?
well, it is quite rough, it is a kind of heavy energies. Thin body, this to the exalted personages,)

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Wed Sep 02, 2015 21:11

СтаниФилмТВ wrote: Thin body, it is to the exalted personages
We are all elevated and at the same time not vozvyshenie... while not engaged in the study of the structure, it is important for me to learn how to manage those slim, which I can leave at first physical body.

Валерич

Post by Валерич » Wed Sep 02, 2015 21:45

The book is this: the rainbow (author) "a Tutorial on out of body experiences". He's got step-by-step algorithm output. I really did not. But I somehow skepticism has been configured.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Sep 02, 2015 22:00

And Rainbow has a friend who he sometimes hangs out, and this other for an Ashram dreaming. at Sevastopol.)

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Wed Sep 02, 2015 22:39

Валерич wrote:the Book is this: the rainbow (author) "a Tutorial on out of body experiences"
Rainbow is not my authority, Robert Alan Monroe I think a man who managed to retell in an understandable human language their journeys out of the body, its initial experiences one to one with mine, only he as the researcher went on, and I drown within it the seeds of prerequisites to leaving the body, thinking I was ill probably, glitches can and it was terrible all the same... many years Later after reading his works, I realized that I was all right and I realized from where I have the desire to know the supernatural and always had the desire to look behind the scenes of the universe.
Read his three books and compare with the Rainbow, I'm not a fan, but intuitively understand that the truth is Robert, who likes to "phase" from Rainbow, won't insult someone else's opinion..............
Last edited by Анатолик on Wed Sep 02, 2015 22:43, edited 1 time in total.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Wed Sep 02, 2015 22:40

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:And Rainbow have a friend with whom he sometimes hangs out
Where do you hang out? )))

Валерич

Post by Валерич » Wed Sep 02, 2015 23:24

"Brian is a head!" (C)

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:40

Can someone tell me what kind of sessions it is better to listen to the "disk Allocation of the astral body I, II, III" or "journey through the intermediate state" ?

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:37

In the description of the disks, these disks are not designed to work together with the sessions of UH... These disks and there is a session, only without visual stimulation )))

Вад

Post by Вад » Wed Oct 21, 2015 13:57

Anatoliko
I recently read a book by Anna wise "Inspiration-to-order"(on the website it is free to download).
Read it carefully and you will easily find the answers and understand why it is recommended to start with the alpha sessions, etc, etc.
Then, and only then, you will receive the maximum benefit from MM.

PS your slim the world is alpha + theta (in terms of Anna Weisz).
how much you take the life of an alpha? I don't know, there is a workshop, sign up for it, gain alpha and theta for half a year, somewhere... you Will fine your peace in all forms.

P. P. S. I recommend you read this post http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... 55#p129555
and then you will meet with his fine world much sooner than expected

P. P. P. S rekomenduyu not rush. The state is rush - generates beta waves (in terms of Anna Weisz) that is fundamentally separates you from the coveted alpha+ theta. If you feel the rush, try to relax the tongue, the muscles of the face... and gently put attention on the current session...