The quality of user support

Инкурват
The quality of user support

Post by Инкурват » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:34

Good evening everyone!
I hope from this thread, as the topic Questions Buyers, I will not remove and will not suffer.
I'm new here but I hope it is not a contraindication for the purchase of the products of this store.
Studying products Bracelets Life interested in Card Masculine. Delicious interested product description but the product itself, the card with a picture, a little alarmed. In the relevant subject asked the question - what is the Masculine card is different from a normal plastic card printed. Got the answer - you'll be a HYPERLINK. Because apparently it means a little more than a link on the Internet I understand, said that in the map carries a hyperlink.
It received an inappropriate response, and I was accused in a dispute about anything and my question to shift the topic CHATTER where it naturally no one wants to answer.
By studying this website, I relied on the fact that it exists for a long time, there are pictures of the creators with their calling respect a biography, so there is a trust and to the store.
I hope I'm not wrong so please admins online to deal with the situation, to return my message on the subject in the theme and would like the authors of the articles Ksenia and Michael to obtain the same answer to your question.
With hope for understanding, thanks
Alexey K.
Last edited by Инкурват on Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:23, edited 2 times in total.

.Ксения.

Re: the quality of user support

Post by .Ксения. » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:50

You repeatedly and patiently gave answers to your questions, and asked to be patient and to wait for the review Michael. Instead, you continue to ask the same questions clogging up their thread and ignoring the responses, which suggests that you really don't need the answers, because your goal is more like trolling. Therefore, in order not to turn this thread in offtopic, I moved the tail of the branch in a new topic where people can debate :) this concludes my communication with you.

Инкурват

Post by Инкурват » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:17

If you had to wait for a response of someone competent, it was necessary not to answer at all. If you .Xenia. incompetent in the questions that answer why it was necessary to answer at all - as you rightly said repeatedly - and the same clog issue. But instead of answers I was accused of "off topic chatter". And that's the customer going to buy your product and dared to ask some clarifying questions.
Moreover, during our conversation, I repeatedly saw Michael in the subject and that he took the decision to move my quite obvious and simple questions in the topic Chatter instead of answering. This characterizes his attitude to the buyers of its products. Let the theme of the Chatter will remain your answers not on topic, but my posts were on topic.
But here I wrote it because with you to resolve the issue failed, and appealed to the administrators, you are the store Manager?
Will my messages moved to the appropriate topic?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:43

Within their sections , the manufacturer has the functions of the administrator.

When you register on the forum you accept the agreement, where it says You agree that the administrators of the forums "Mind machines" have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.

At the moment I'll leave it for the manufacturer's priority in addressing issues of moderation of their own sections, although not always support their actions.

Инкурват

Post by Инкурват » Sat Aug 22, 2015 13:21

Andrey Kabanov your position is understood. what's left to say about the quality? this is a Russian type of business - or buy immediately and without question or beat it. What is this laziness or a national feature? loses in the end, the manufacturer