please help me

Эйн
please help me

Post by Эйн » Mon May 11, 2015 0:30

Hello,
it is possible that you are the answers already given, but I have not found... I beg your pardon - could you tell me where to read
about 3 weeks ago I bought a GPS
try to hold sessions regularly, but there were questions unanswered which somehow began to fall motivation

I bought a Navigator to work with my power of thinking, concentration, speed of perception, quality of results, depth, etc.
When looking for the user manual came across the recommendations of the workshop to begin to train relaxation and not to count do if not received, the result
Since then, puzzled - what you need to feel to understand what is the result?
I have a few days I tried different session in the Calm morning and evening - but nothing except the hiss and the beats didn't catch and no condition new felt
then I tried other sessions - the result is the same: no relaxation, no cheerfulness...
right after they listened to the SMR felt a strong residual hum and congestion in the ears, it took 10 min, as if some residual magnetism in the head was...

In this connection I have questions:
1. should be heard in all sessions, except for the different beats, the noise resembles the noise of a soul with enough power? (about this noise is not mentioned anywhere)
2. how to manifest the result? how many need to undergo sessions in order to feel something? or
something to listen to, to understand what my car work?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: help to understand

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 11, 2015 0:55

Ein
1. Needs. :)
2. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5654

Эйн

Post by Эйн » Mon May 11, 2015 9:17

thank you!
I will continue working

Настя Настюша

Post by Настя Настюша » Tue May 02, 2017 22:18

Good evening. I am a new customer and do not know much about the products. preobrela map STOP MAGIC for 2900 .but I don't know how to use it. and what is the result.poskazhite please how to properly use it.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed May 03, 2017 9:47

Настя Настюша wrote:poskazhite please how to properly use it.
Настя Настюша wrote:but I don't know how to use it
To carry.
Настя Настюша wrote:and what is the result
Protection from external influences.

Настя Настюша

Post by Настя Настюша » Wed May 03, 2017 14:23

Thank you .for the answer .interesting map,I noticed holography which the map is gradually beginning to change color.