MM and chess

Виктор И.
MM and chess

Post by Виктор И. » Mon Apr 06, 2015 15:02

Interested in MM, here and reflect, not to try it? But there are some vague doubts, and if anyone can help me dispel (or decrease), then I would be very grateful.
1. Global question - can this do to help and what? Would not it be worse? And then I read somewhere that after meditation a person feels better, but logical thinking seems to be getting worse. Is it really so? If this applies to MM?
2. Are there any features of the use of MM for a player in different situations: learning theory, training, tournaments? That would be and the head was cooked and my nerves in order.
3. In MM control points is carried out at a frequency of about 19 kHz, or otherwise? Importantly, this frequency falls in the headphones?
4. Is it possible, and how to effectively listen audiosessii on the go?

Виктор И.

Re: MM and chess

Post by Виктор И. » Sat Apr 18, 2015 17:42

Apparently not asked, or not asked, or all of the information is on the Internet. It seems that the people who are creating the forum "questions from buyers" assume an unspoken obligation to answer questions, not just to collect them.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 18, 2015 23:14

Виктор И. wrote:it Seems that the people who are creating the forum "questions from buyers" assume an unspoken obligation to answer questions, not just to collect them.
"Lord, give me patience to endure their impatience and the impatience of my family"... :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 21, 2015 20:13

Виктор И. wrote:1. Global question - can this do to help and what? Would not it be worse? And then I read somewhere that after meditation a person feels better, but logical thinking seems to be getting worse. Is it really so? If this applies to MM?
Machine is not meditation, and universal exercise for the brain. One of the undeniable advantages of light-sound training of the brain is the synchronization of the hemispheres of the brain, which ensures better functioning in all areas of human activity. When working with alpha or theta programs (sessions), indeed, for about two or three hours can take place (but not necessarily) a slight deterioration in logical thinking, but as a whole, the ability to think logically, Vice versa, is significantly improved.
Виктор И. wrote:2. Are there any features of the use of MM for a player in different situations: learning theory, training, tournaments? That would be and the head was cooked and my nerves in order.
Some significant features not. As with any exercise it is important to use it regularly. But in the competitive conditions (in all sports), indeed, manifests another great svoystva machin - the ability to relax very quickly (both physically and mentally), calm your nerves and focus on the upcoming game.
Виктор И. wrote:3. In MM control points is carried out at a frequency of about 19 kHz, or otherwise? Importantly, this frequency falls in the headphones?
Read theoryif so interesting. :)
Виктор И. wrote:4. Is it possible, and how to effectively listen audiosessii on the go?
In mashinah is based on the influence of light and sound is used as additional reinforcing (though there is all that is necessary, where it is necessary, gets... :wink: ). Light stimulation almost an order of magnitude more effective sound. However, there are special glasses for work with open eyes. But still "on the go" to use all of these not recommended. :)
For sound effects designed special audio programs.<

Виктор И.

Post by Виктор И. » Wed Apr 22, 2015 15:46

Thank you very much for the answers. But, if not difficult, explain to me everything until the end.
1. "The frequency of the 19 kHz". You sent me in such a "jungle" that I dig in there. I ask not for sport, but because of such intense frequency I have been at least an unpleasant sensation, as max pain.
2. "On the go". I'm probably not sufficiently definitely expressed, but I meant only specialized audio files, without glasses.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 22, 2015 16:00

Виктор И. wrote:1. "The frequency of the 19 kHz". You sent me in such a "jungle" that I dig in there. I ask not for sport, but because of such intense frequency I have been at least an unpleasant sensation, as max pain.
This frequency, at all desire, You even hear will not succeed (unless You are a child :) ), but directly in mindmachine points are software programmable. Frequency 19200Гц may be present in some of the "specialty audio" to control audiostrobe-decoder (separate fee which works only with such files).
Just in case I warn you that all of my "specialty audio" have a lot of high frequencies, what is built and their effectiveness... 8)
Виктор И. wrote:2. "On the go". I'm probably not sufficiently definitely expressed, but I meant only specialized audio files, without glasses.
In any case, during the lessons effectively to engage deeply relaxed, lying or half-sitting.

Виктор И.

Post by Виктор И. » Wed Apr 22, 2015 23:58

This frequency, at all desire, You even hear will not succeed (unless You are a child :) ), but directly in mindmachine points are software programmable. Frequency 19200Гц may be present in some of the "specialty audio" to control audiostrobe-decoder (separate fee which works only with such files).
Just in case I warn you that all of my "specialty audio" have a lot of high frequencies, what is built and their effectiveness... 8)
Thanks, that's what I wanted to understand.
The most I hear is real, it is 13 kHz., above all that I feel, and if there is a strong signal, not spread spectrum, it is very unpleasant.