help to make a program for a day or other period for Inn

Владирес
help to make a program for a day or other period for Inn

Post by Владирес » Fri Oct 17, 2014 15:31

Good time of day! Who can help to make the program for the day or other period for InnerPulse. I have a constant desire to sleep (chronic fatigue), particularly low mood and depression no, not GINABELLE, the suggestion can not be (so the disk Patrushev Explorer does not work).

Thanks in advance,

Vladimir

and if it is possible and not hard, reset on mail vladires19721972@gmail.com

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Re: help to draw up a programme for the day or other period for

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Oct 17, 2014 16:04

In the Disk Patrushev Explorer has everything in your case. You need to listen to what is spoken, and to perform, to let go of yourself.....you did not follow instructions. First, sleep may be longer than usual, but when kompensiruet arrears of sleep, sleep will be less and stronger. Tested by me, my family and all the forum users. Read the instructions carefully

Владирес

Post by Владирес » Tue Oct 21, 2014 13:06

Thank you, and what the program in the first place to use? a lot of them and difficult to navigate, but the forum I have this model and the problem is not found.
Thanks in advance.

Владирес

Post by Владирес » Fri Nov 07, 2014 19:13

[quote="LILY-R"]IN the Disk Patrushev Explorer has everything in your case. You need to listen to what is spoken, and to perform, to let go of yourself.....you did not follow instructions. First, sleep may be longer than usual, but when kompensiruet arrears of sleep, sleep will be less and stronger. Tested by me, my family and all the forum users. Read the instructions carefully

This disc is designed only to hypnotizability of people (which thank God the majority) because he is and acts, in addition, I have psychological education and healing skills would have easily created another much mnogogranny disk, where it would set and the subconscious mind more deeply and formulation of mental protection, and more. I understand that Patrushev need to earn money (this is evident by the response to my question, which I think he didn't read), but make a quality product! And so these discs can nashtampovali a great many (any psychologist, hypnology will make a couple dozen easily).

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Nov 08, 2014 15:36

Really?????????Make, flag in hand, who is against? There does not hypnotibility people and frequency and so on, entering into the desired state. What you can do for him under hypnosis and self-Hypnosis myself any other setting to give, as many do, you will get your the result. And to prove to Andrew that either everyone re-entering the forum...proshlo the time. The drive works FINE. While others so , how does the Conductor have not yet met, to shovel their own shit(sorry) from the subconscious self , but under the guidance of sensitive,with specified protections and precautions ...this is what you need.
And what hinders you then create your own? It is not quite clear how to operate and what is included? For this great experience largely need that he in the presence of))))And not only there Sabarmati, as Andrew sometimes expressed , much used in this drive. So no need to zlopyhat, write your and the judgment of human. We will see ))))to your talent. Good luck!

Владирес

Post by Владирес » Mon Nov 10, 2014 15:02

[quote="LILY-P"]really?????????Make, flag in hand, who is against? There does not hypnotibility people and frequency and so on, entering into the desired state. What you can do for him under hypnosis and self-Hypnosis myself any other setting to give, as many do, you will get your the result. And to prove to Andrew that either everyone re-entering the forum...proshlo the time. The drive works FINE. While others so , how does the Conductor have not yet met, to shovel their own shit(sorry) from the subconscious self , but under the guidance of sensitive,with specified protections and precautions ...this is what you need.
And what hinders you then create your own? It is not quite clear how to operate and what is included? For this great experience largely need that he in the presence of))))And not only there Sabarmati, as Andrew sometimes expressed , much used in this drive. So no need to zlopyhat, write your and the judgment of human. We will see ))))to your talent. Good luck!

Stay at his. To make a disk do not see sense to work with people and in the distance the same. I don't clopeau, and say what you think is right. In the same mind the car is planted much more and deeper a session, and any drives not needed. Good luck with placebo.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Nov 10, 2014 15:28

Our long conversations on the phone, and your thorough questions so you gave nothing? Machine it's only frequencies , noises and beats binaurally on your device. Is MM Navigator in the session, a text is the way recorder, navorotami their texts and impose on the session. And if you are hypnotizability, and there is not necessary, you yourself can set on way to you personally, their personal sentiments, afirmatie, iformatsiya, if you don't like. You run that is not hypnotizability, how, then, brought you to a stressful situation where you were in your youth? You're just suggestible and sensitive as litmus paper, who did not inspire , the stress is not affected.
The Board again..your stubborn sole discretion(joke) listen to the Conductor as if you were a simple man , not a healer-psychic, but just a man with hronicheskoi fatigue(your definition of your condition). Relax and let yourself go, let yourself a little. The fatigue you have for the same reason that you do not rest, can not relax, and that control SEB and I all around you is constant. How do you treat others if you can not help yourself? I understand , to see yourself and loved ones difficult to treat their own energy themselves and their families difficult. But there are practices , techniques of self-healing like me, but with the help of frequencies , agriculture, and afirmaci, even their own.
Just you are sure that a lot can and know that others don't know you, and if so , you do not perceive help from the outside, even from those who themselves above all wanted to help, by creating these disks, and then gave to others .
Listen to at least 15 days and in this time work with their beliefs ....you will see a change your condition will improve.

Владирес

Post by Владирес » Mon Nov 10, 2014 17:19

[quote="LILY-R"]Our long conversations on the phone, and your thorough questions so you gave nothing? Machine it's only frequencies , noises and beats binaurally on your device. Is MM Navigator in the session, a text is the way recorder, navorotami their texts and impose on the session. And if you are hypnotizability, and there is not necessary, you yourself can set on way to you personally, their personal sentiments, afirmatie, iformatsiya, if you don't like. You run that is not hypnotizability, how, then, brought you to a stressful situation where you were in your youth? You're just suggestible and sensitive as litmus paper, who did not inspire , the stress is not affected.
The Board again..your stubborn sole discretion(joke) listen to the Conductor as if you were a simple man , not a healer-psychic, but just a man with hronicheskoi fatigue(your definition of your condition). Relax and let yourself go, let yourself a little. The fatigue you have for the same reason that you do not rest, can not relax, and that control SEB and I all around you is constant. How do you treat others if you can not help yourself? I understand , to see yourself and loved ones difficult to treat their own energy themselves and their families difficult. But there are practices , techniques of self-healing like me, but with the help of frequencies , agriculture, and afirmaci, even their own.
Just you are sure that a lot can and know that others don't know you, and if so , you do not perceive help from the outside, even from those who themselves above all wanted to help, by creating these disks, and then gave to others .
Listen to at least 15 days and in this time work with their beliefs ....you will see a change your condition will improve.

Nehybnosti and nanosheet does not depend on what kind of stress I cling. "who does not inspire, the stress is not affected by" - unfortunately it is not, you forget about the internal conflicts and emotional sphere, which is inside, although You do not believe me, but no outside influence, just believe me. I called it stress, is in part, I wrote, You didn't take it into consideration, happened multiple breaks in the mental sphere, which of course is reflected on the physical plane. To fix this tried and stronger people. Failed. A lot of times. To repair the body without the mental sphere is useless, everything will return. Nevertheless I will try and use this technology and other techniques to fix the root cause.<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Nov 10, 2014 17:29

The root cause is in you, in the subconscious, and it is the job of the Conductor. And you work under him themselves, with their causes and situations. Rate this past experience differently, everything will resolve itself.

Владер

Post by Владер » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:34

Ladires, the mental sphere is easier right psychological methods (processing, Sedona method etc) and not magic. Passed this topic by different methods (and still continue) and energy was in decline and in physics there are problems, and healing involved, though not professionally, and suggestions, too little subject, and all the external influences. It's very similar :)

So no need to put yourself in sort of exceptional situation, saying "I'm not like everyone else and I need special methods." It's all just low mobility of the psyche, as the result of certain beliefs and unwillingness to change them.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 11, 2014 15:44

Владер wrote:It's all just low mobility of the psyche, as the result of certain beliefs and unwillingness to change them.

On the face of the desire to change...but the proposed methods , says the author of the post ,do not apply. Once the healer is able hronicheskoi fatigue, then on the face of the ability to recover, it is possible to postpone the time to help others, to use available methods of self-healing, you know , and if not, they will turn to more successful and full health healers, psychics , how they do it. You can use third-party practices, artifacts, places of power, natural energy, natural energy, nature at last-trees, water. You can see here on the forum ,the topic Technomage, artifacts, or a Chamber or other Magicheskie not Magicheskie things that restore the aura as a whole , not just the mental sphere. Svetlitsa Super is the restoration of human integrity...the Cure-bracelets and pendants, the main task is the restoration of the integrity of the reference condition of the cocoon, the standard-artifact . Other bracelets which in your case can help to recover. Stream -when artifacts in the form of programs broadcast directly to your cocoon. Radionics , which are designed for health purposes (washing of their energy). Yes, a lot of things. There is a free version of the BZ which you can make your own inexpensively.You can Generator "Simple magic items"(find by name in a search engine forum on MM and Openmedia.
Ways to restore a lot, to live in a frozen picture of the world only one-the desire to change and to change their beliefs. What you lose by starting what is trying from the fact that here you are suggested that people using these products? Who inside of you wants you to work with this problem? Maybe better to call it a task? Then you aim to work out these settings from the past , to reconsider their attitude to the problem and it goes? There are Nlpshnye practitioners and experts in that here too on the forum. There are as Vlader wrote: Sedona method, there are a lot of things. Read the forum(battered, but always aktualna phrase!!!!) Find what you personally will do.
Read the topic:"Practice mindmachine" on the forum , it contains all the possible ways of development and achievements of the state under the program with MM and disc and just pleasant music , processed noises , frequencies and binaurality beatings.
Can buy or download the demo version of the program Neuroprogrammer and similar to make yourself a session(program) for self healing and processing plants of the past.
PS.everyone has a bunch of different settings since childhood, but the one who can review and put this all behind me and move on, he moves forward. The one who wants to drag a burden of the past, blaming it on anyone, that's his problem. Want to get rid of the burden of the past? Please reconsider your attitude towards him , see what would you do if you were in their place? The most harmful , evil we think people , and teachers. doctors , Yes, even someone in our life is our teacher. Time we got into this situation, so they teach us to get out of it, you just have to see it. So , to get out from the shell and see the world differently. Often putting themselves to all sorts Magicheskie protection, people just can yourself inside these defenses. The correct protection will not close from the energies of the world, she does not allow negativity to get in your field. View and in this way carefully. It is possible that in your case there. Without a photo can say more precisely what you have.
People who see may help the person to understand the reason hronicheskoi fatigue.<

Владирес

Post by Владирес » Wed Nov 12, 2014 14:17

[quote="LILY-P"]On the face of the desire to change...but the proposed methods , says the author of the post ,do not apply. Once the healer is able hronicheskoi fatigue, then on the face of the ability to recover, it is possible to postpone the time to help others, to use available methods of self-healing, you know , and if not, they will turn to more successful and full health healers, psychics , how they do it. You can use third-party practices, artifacts, places of power, natural energy, natural energy, nature at last-trees, water. You can see here on the forum ,the topic Technomage, artifacts, or a Chamber or other Magicheskie not Magicheskie things that restore the aura as a whole , not just the mental sphere. Svetlitsa Super is the restoration of human integrity...the Cure-bracelets and pendants, the main task is the restoration of the integrity of the reference condition of the cocoon, the standard-artifact . Other bracelets which in your case can help to recover. Stream -when artifacts in the form of programs broadcast directly to your cocoon. Radionics , which are designed for health purposes (washing of their energy). Yes, a lot of things. There is a free version of the BZ which you can make your own inexpensively.You can Generator "Simple magic items"(find by name in a search engine forum on MM and Openmedia.
Ways to restore a lot, to live in a frozen picture of the world only one-the desire to change and to change their beliefs. What you lose by starting what is trying from the fact that here you are suggested that people using these products? Who inside of you wants you to work with this problem? Maybe better to call it a task? Then you aim to work out these settings from the past , to reconsider their attitude to the problem and it goes? There are Nlpshnye practitioners and experts in that here too on the forum. There are as Vlader wrote: Sedona method, there are a lot of things. Read the forum(battered, but always aktualna phrase!!!!) Find what you personally will do.
Read the topic:"Practice mindmachine" on the forum , it contains all the possible ways of development and achievements of the state under the program with MM and disc and just pleasant music , processed noises , frequencies and binaurality beatings.
Can buy or download the demo version of the program Neuroprogrammer and similar to make yourself a session(program) for self healing and processing plants of the past.
PS.everyone has a bunch of different settings since childhood, but the one who can review and put this all behind me and move on, he moves forward. The one who wants to drag a burden of the past, blaming it on anyone, that's his problem. Want to get rid of the burden of the past? Please reconsider your attitude towards him , see what would you do if you were in their place? The most harmful , evil we think people , and teachers. doctors , Yes, even someone in our life is our teacher. Time we got into this situation, so they teach us to get out of it, you just have to see it. So , to get out from the shell and see the world differently. Often putting themselves to all sorts Magicheskie protection, people just can yourself inside these defenses. The correct protection will not close from the energies of the world, she does not allow negativity to get in your field. View and in this way carefully. It is possible that in your case there. Without a photo can say more precisely what you have.
People who see may help the person to understand the reason hronicheskoi fatigue.

Thanks for the tips, I'll take the weapons, my artifact (raw stone power) charged me for protection and restoration, may not have been other things, charged very strong, many worked in critical situations (even amazed me), thank you also for reaching out to others, the more opinions, the better. Thanks again.<