TPP vs ALTARIA

Мишган
TPP vs ALTARIA

Post by Мишган » Wed Oct 01, 2014 21:05

I ask if it is possible to tell the differences between the two device - on all aspects of the parameters, etc.
I bought Alfario, enjoyed - with a little help, does it make sense to use Team if there is ALTARIA?
THANK you!!! :shock:

Воффка

Re: TES vs ALTARIA

Post by Воффка » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:17

A link to TPP

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:32

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:35

Центр ТЭС wrote:North wind wrote(a):

Vladimir, please tell me, what is the difference between a "doctor TES-03" and ALTARIA? Both the descriptions using the method of transcranial electrical stimulation, but the electrodes nakladyvaya differently. How is this possible?

Hello all members and readers of the forum. Obviously, it would be correct if you answer this (common, by the way) the question directly, we - the authors of TES-therapy and the developers of equipment for her.

In General, it is easier to write that similar features of these devices. Is that both are transcranial electrical stimulation. In this common ends.
trans, lat. through; cranium, lat. skull Any electrostimulation by the electrodes on the head will be "transcranial". The question is, what will happen in the body? But it depends on what current (type, power, pulse shape, frequency, amplitude, etc.), how many of the electrodes, location of electrodes, size of electrodes, exposure time etc. That is all easy.
Here is an analogy - the difference between a vial of procaine and glucose? Both injecting drugs and their effect starts after entering of the drugs into a vein. In this common ends.

"Doctor TES" a device for TES therapy. Under this term we understand these exposures, which significantly activates the production of endorphins. And all medical action is due to this peptide, and serotonin. In order for this to happen, you need to use the current strictly defined characteristics, as well as the so-called sagittal location of the electrodes: the forehead, the mastoid processes (behind the ears). By the way, the last (the electrode arrangement) was first established by us (the scientists of the Institute of physiology. I. P. Pavlov Russian Academy of Sciences)jointly with the Institute of Biomedical Engineering University of Toronto, NMR tomography. Different arrangement of electrodes leads to a significant activation of the endorphin - and by dopamine and serotonin structures of the protective mechanisms of the brain.
Ie "Doctor TES" activates the production of endorphins.

"ALTARIA". We'll not be correct to comment on the scientific and evidence base of developers of this phone. It is better to make a request directly to them. But, according to the arrangements say that "ALTARIA" (similar to the American machine "Alpha Stim"), attempts to affect the brain rhythms (EEG), but not in the brain cells. This is an example of the so-called called "distraction therapy," when instead to eliminate the cause, trying to influence the investigation.
And so it is understandable why the "Alfaria" uses a different current. the electrodes and their location.
<

Мишган

Post by Мишган » Thu Oct 02, 2014 21:39

Thank you - I will continue to study