A proposal to test the products technomage ions.

Владимирвввв
A proposal to test the products technomage ions.

Post by Владимирвввв » Wed May 07, 2014 1:50

Looked at foreign sites, eBay YouTube, there are articles of class of technomagic - bracelets, pendants and other, frequently test the device by measuring ions and how these ions spread in the product showed a device with text or video.Here are some examples , . Think of yourself as a buyer, this is quite convenient when you think what to buy the parlor so-and-so or decent bracelet for the price of the number to compare is considered more convenient than the description.
And Seeland said that negative electrons ions is the basis of life (the truth about the water but then the same thing sort of)i.e. the number of ions associated with the power energy is greatly misunderstood.Although it may be the number of ions and does not show full details of interinos and PR products , I am not sure but I think is important.

Владимир Ш.

Re: Offer to test the products technomage ions.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Wed May 07, 2014 7:20

unexpected approach...
the same Room, it seems, was NOT originally positioned as a means of increasing the number of negative ions. why to test?..

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed May 07, 2014 9:32

All this garbage... once took the "rent" the meter negative ions - measured everything - heaps of really useful things and generally useless... Can you give an illustrative example example - a plastic Bank card when the measurement gives a null indicator, but if it's a little rubbed on wool sweater, thing confidently showed almost 4,500 - as the average of the pendant from the lava material.
Americans simply on the basis of lack of way of measuring instrument of subtle characteristics came up with a way to cover the eyes of uneducated buyers.

Владимирвввв

Post by Владимирвввв » Wed May 07, 2014 21:13

Well, even as an option on GDV to measure, there is also somehow produces a number (the area of glow) seems to be depending on the force energy of the object .Well, I think clearly so you can (roughly) compare the capacity of different products.
Here is an example comparison of water.

(picture something not inserted -graph) the link below is visible

1. Water (DN-VSK)
2. Water (Berdyansk)
3. From the source (p. Kytaihorod, Days-wcss)
4. From source (Alushta)
5. Of art.wells (Berdyansk)
6. From well (s. Golubovka, Days-wcss)
7. The Azov sea
8. Azov estuary
9. Rain

taken from here madra.dp.ua/galery/galery11.html