How it is proved that the tracks help with something

Колян
How it is proved that the tracks help with something

Post by Колян » Thu Mar 28, 2013 16:05

The forum is not found. What makes You think that ск1м for example, fit the tracks, not recording Metallica, which uses a large sound range? Is there any scientific evidence that these vibrations cause just such a reaction, and such-on the contrary. After reading the reviews, one gets the feeling of any sect, praying for hladilnik and wholeheartedly believing in the refrigerant and its cosmic force.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: How it is proved that the tracks help with something

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Mar 28, 2013 16:49

Apparently you did not read very carefully,the device СК1М not play any sounds,the frequency range is the field of mind machines.
СК1М this device from the category tehnomagicheskih devices,tracks to it written by the Creator of the device, are a carrier of certain information programs transferred to the instrument with sound.
If the mere existence of these devices and people who use them does not fit into your miaopinie,it is better just to pass by.
The stage where were discussed the issues about the sect, about the trickery was 3-4 years ago,read the forum during this period. This is the time when our website began to provide the device energy-type.
Now,when the years have accumulated a huge reservoir of information,the carrier of which is this forum,we do not spend time in debate on such issues.
If all this looks to you like a sect, then it is your problem,I can only sympathize :)

Распартаченый Торчок

Post by Распартаченый Торчок » Thu Mar 28, 2013 17:23

nick Metallica clearly doesn't fit,he tried...But Cannibal Corpse and Nile the most!!! :ay

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Mar 28, 2013 17:38

Any track by and large , it will translate what the author wanted to convey to the listener when he created his work.

Распартаченый Торчок

Post by Распартаченый Торчок » Thu Mar 28, 2013 17:46

Andrey Kabanov Yes Mental speaker...

Колян

Post by Колян » Thu Mar 28, 2013 22:15

Yes, I understand that no one sect would never admit that she cute sect :D And from Your response it turns out that all the experience gained on the buyers, that is, initially the sellers have something to sell with a sticker technlogies instruments, wrote about the wonderful properties. Also something of this experience are seen especially just some opinions, some even written by people, obviously extremely vnutrennimi. And I understand You on the MIC learned to write down feelings??? I thought that the microphone just perceive vibrations in the air, so that formed the sound that is recorded on the medium. Here's the Question - how emotion moves through the air?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 22:42

No Internet Troll never admits that he is a Internet Troll :D Yes, Kolya?

Колян

Post by Колян » Fri Mar 29, 2013 0:29

Where do the trolls do not understand. So the question can answer what are vibrations in the air create emotions?

димыч

Post by димыч » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:08

it is not in the fluctuations of something, and the informational nature of the signal, and your ability to see this info
there are discs of Andrey Patrushev, which also accumulated a huge volume of practical reviews, and some of these discs are also considered as noise. There is a huge volume of research, often going for the special services
on this topic. Well as they say who should be - he will find, well, if you don't need it - nobody is forcing.

I understand your outrage that people are doing hell knows what, without control on the part of doctors, priests and government.:)
is the desire to preserve a picture of the world familiar and predictable. It is your right.
nobody disputes and empty talks here uninteresting.

Колян

Post by Колян » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:35

To record using real physical devices operating on the basis of the laws of physics. What does informationa nature of the signal??? And why do You keep trying to introduce me to someone, not even knowing - it just says Your persistent negative setting to the users and people. I do not blame you, You be what it is, it can not sell you and you are depressed from obscurity - I don't know. I just like the user asked, and Taveta and no.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:03

1. Answers to Your questions are on the forum and repeatedly. If you wish, you can find them and at the same time to realize that answers to new questions(e.g. about the microphone, record, and emotions), too.
2. All very even in the framework of physics. Just got in the physics topics that are not popularized to the level of the books, even and glowing on TV, even in programs for many controversial content, but it constantly... and with links to quite academic scientists, real, work which is available.
for example, on the same Korotkova or Goryaeva (just for example).
In particular Goryaev conducted experiments of remote effects on people are similar in genome (relatives) with the distance of impact - across the ocean (on different continents people were).
Recording "emotions" exactly the same picture. In the audio they are certainly not.
But there is a resonance with the state of the author. That is why live music is different from recordings, and even to write many more love concert "live" version, rather than mounted on the operator panel from the heap of tracks - the perception is different.
Man is able to perceive and to perceive is always a lot of information beyond the ordinary. The same radio waves affect the body quite physically. The experiments are quite successful and show that the body and mind are sensitive to the mass of the information is not visible to us but quite visible to consciousness as secondary signals, which do not form a picture of the eyes, smell or tactile sensation, but affect us quite materially.
A simple household example - magnetic storms. Everyone is talking about them and their impact on weather-sensitive people.
But no one knows exactly how that affects it.
3. The answer to Your question of "how proved" does not make sense. And who have to prove? there are different communities of people having their view of the world. Some religious for example. Other atheists. You do not run to them shouting "proven that there is a God" or Vice versa, what is not? The people gathered here are very different, but have their own, backed by practice, the perception of the world. Im the best proof is the practice. I.e. practical experience. And to get the experience they're looking for first someone who will convince them, I tried and got a private practice. I'm not talking about specific audio tracks, but in General about a lot of unusual here.
Andrew gave You the absolutely correct advice - if doesn't fit your perception of the world - it is easier to pass.
Here mostly those people who are able to read information on the forum and find it necessary for yourself to understand.
Agree, would not properly come for example in the club of nuclear physicists and say that just do not understand their terminology - they are a cult. Ie, not even trying to understand. But even more, it would be incorrect to require to teach You on the go, in the club room. What You think and how do you evaluate present - is in fact still those who are talking, but not to meddle with its Charter in someone else's garden.
Want to try to understand - will have to read a lot.
Don't want to - well, you'll have to pass as evidence for You personally there is no one to do it will not, because why? :)<

Стык

Post by Стык » Fri Mar 29, 2013 13:51

Michael,Hello.Very heartfelt,I read Your posts always with great interest,really.They have a stabilizing effect.In General, I have no reason to doubt at all that here presented,and written,including You.I still have a lot to comprehend,and to test it in practice.Actually I don't care where I was on a local scale)))the results are in and they are encouraging.Anything to prove to me not necessary,I am fully and consciously made a choice!As they say so what that unanswered important thing is that the shower was on the n...the word I forgot!!!!!! :)

Колян

Post by Колян » Fri Mar 29, 2013 18:50

I read it. Can't say anything about these devices, because they do not have them. In General, I want to say that a lot in our life based on faith, a simple example go to the store and give the money to the cashier based on the belief that he'll give you the change and you'll have to bring store bought goods. In fact, there are no guarantees. See here too, believe it means the chosen one, don't believe a heretic. Especially considering the zeal of some members of this community. Found here also on finding that one person quite calmly noted that orgone does not exist in the form in which it is presented. And really Calamagrostis found this Orgon, but he called chronon like. And samoylovna achievement Reich was what he had not noticed, namely, that for unclear reasons the temperature by 1 degree increases, that your warmth is at hand.