The consequences of the use of MM with time, examples

Артем-палм
The consequences of the use of MM with time, examples

Post by Артем-палм » Tue Jan 08, 2013 19:07

Good afternoon, planning to become the owner of the mind-machine, as for many years I am suffering from the complexities of achieving a state of peace and tranquility. A lot of what helps me achieve the desired state, for example music, reading, sports, but the effect is not always unambiguous and there is no stability. Judging by the description of MM will help me. However, there are issues. No deep and proven clinical studies about the benefits and harms of this technique, which was compiled by doctors I never found. That shown on the website looks more like instructions to some Badam, where it is said, that this affects good on someone that is all used many centuries ago, and that it is there that it is used in all articles there is no physician with any degree, the authority which could confide in. After all, if all that is good and just, then something is not used povsemestno, except no one wants to sleep for 3 hours, to learn new material faster and more fluent, and to be happy and cheerful always. Somehow, drugs that are part of the give a de effect on time, but very quickly you kill a man, spread everywhere, and a miracle machine that gives the same advantages without the downsides - no. It is alarming.
But my specific question is this. The authors of this site - write to please yourself how long you already use MM in your life that gave you this, how often do you use now and any further improvements in yourself expect from this???
Seen in the Internet article where it talked about the use of MM for well-known personalities, and lead personalities which destiny is clearly not enviable - Demi Moore (client psychotherapy), Patrick Swayze (the last years of his life in the shadows), Kaban (this all know). But the links really successful people that look and think - that he sure everything goes as it should, I have not found. I can tell you some stories about those people, or known only to you with years of use MM? Thank you

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: the consequences of the use of MM with time, examples

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 08, 2013 21:55

This message here POPs up with regular frequency of every six months :) without much editing(or very similar). Not even interesting somehow.
The whole site is stuffed with real stories of real people, many of them very many years. For those who want to read everything on the site is. A friend recommended I mindmachine has experience in the use of 15 years. I and many people I recommended by MM, including often writing reviews here - the experience from the moment of registration on the website, i.e. about 6-7 years. Makes no sense to repeat. At home I use MM all the relatives, number of family =5shtuk :) (actually in use 3, just had an upgrade on the Communicator two mm). Everyone is happy. Naturally to use not only MM and in some cases it is difficult to select only their influence, but the fact that interest in the subject was not extinguished, and recently with the appearance of Navigator was an upgrade, shows that place mindmachine quite adequate.
For discussion and feedback there is a special theme that makes sense to read because all the necessary information is there.
IMHO usually just immediately demolished, and then the holidays.... not yet demolished.

Артем-палм

Post by Артем-палм » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:57

Mail...

Not quite understand the meaning of "This message here POPs up with regular frequency of every six months without much editing(or very similar)". Are you implying that this is a simple repost of a previously created question??? If so, then my question is written by me, and not on any previous topics are based. So it is not very clear that you were not interested. If these issues arise periodically, so it's not just. I spent a half day in search of answers to these questions on the forum, but still anything intelligible did not find except periodic references of people with similar issues on further search, without providing specific links. It all ends with the phrase - type search for in the forum this has been discussed many times and all. I admit that I missed some branches, but the overall picture I think caught. I am ready to look further, and then accomplish your goal that the whole forum I have read, and I found the answer to your question or not. In the meantime, even you Mail was limited to generalities. Please give a link to your detailed response - when you start to use as often used in the beginning as often now, what we have achieved and what plans to achieve now and why for many years of use in your opinion not just dostigali I wish that you do for people, what you do, what successes in my life schitatet the most important, that would provide you compared to other people. These are the things that will give some real idea about how the use of MM has improved your life, in your specific case. Thanks a lot if you have patience and specify such links. Thank you.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:09

Artyom palm...

Michael is right. I myself this question repeatedly met. Moreover, the very idea of "I don't want to waste time on a forum, so let us, dear, write me in this thread all anyone thinks on the subject of mind-machine(harm, benefits, lack of results, application for OS, "the astral plane", achieve a trance and not its related aspects like manufacturing SP...)" is not new - the options are countless such cases there emerge no less than once per month.

Of course, you have tried writing such a detailed question, but the answer to it are also deployed one on the subject will not. There is a reason, will do with MM, you'll understand.
Артем-палм wrote:plan to become the owner of the mind-machine, as for many years I am suffering from the complexities of achieving a state of peace and tranquility. A lot of what helps me achieve the desired state, for example music, reading, sports, but the effect is not always unambiguous and there is no stability.
If You have been tormented, knowing so many ways, it is likely that You and MM will not help - in order to have certainty and stability, we need perseverance and resilience to wear sunglasses with headphones and immediately become corsolini unequivocally and forever - it does not happen. Except if together with the dressing to combine with decanoate chlorpromazine haloperidol injection. Although there is the desired rate and the effect is not always stable... If the work with the MM, regularly and systematically, the results will be, only at the moment of achieving them You will not want to blow them on every corner - Your self-esteem would have high enough. But the praises in honor of their great success in the Internet usually put those who did not achieve anything, because to do anything not hunting, but to be cool and advanced in the eyes of others the horror as you want.
Артем-палм wrote:Judging by the description of MM will help me.
You, above all, read them carefully, so as not to be disappointed. It is not a magic wand, but just a tool - like a knife Woodcarver - he art sculpting won't start, but is much easier from a piece of wood to make something with my bare hands. Therefore, the ratio should be appropriate - a couple of cuts does not solve anything, unfinished work requires constant refinement, otherwise she would never decorate interiors will forget it and probably in the end throw. And for finished work requires care. So here, too.
Артем-палм wrote:No deep and proven clinical studies about the benefits and harms of this technique, which was compiled by doctors I never found.
You are very bad looking. Try again. At least in the section "articles" look.
Артем-палм wrote:what shows on the website more like the instructions to some Badam, where it is said, that this affects good on someone that is all used many centuries ago, and that it is there that it is used in all articles there is no physician with any degree, the authority which could confide in.
And who is your authority? Let's start from this. One of the two creators of NLP, for example, will roll?
Артем-палм wrote:After all, if all that is good and just, then something is not used povsemestno, except no one wants to sleep for 3 hours, to learn new material faster and more fluent, and to be happy and cheerful always.
Believe me - the vast majority does not want. They choose to blame their misfortunes of others, to put pressure on the pity, to make excuses, to seek solace - that's our modern society...
Артем-палм wrote:somehow drugs part give a de effect on time, but very quickly you kill a man, spread everywhere, and a miracle machine that gives the same advantages without the downsides - no. It is alarming.
Drugs are banned because welcome for those who want to show their importance by way of protest. In addition, the dependence on them pretty hard to overcome without help. besides, drugs are able to enrich the whole country kickbacks and bribes from vendors. And all... the Comparison is not correct.
Артем-палм wrote:seen In the Internet article where it talked about the use of MM for well-known personalities, and lead personalities which destiny is clearly not enviable - Demi Moore (client psychotherapy), Patrick Swayze (the last years of his life in the shadows), Kaban (this all know). But the links really successful people that look and think - that he sure everything goes as it should, I have not found.
Not all people who publicly spoke about the use of MM use it correctly(or even use a donkey and a few applications). Not all people strive for fame and popularity, many people understand the true reasons for this desire's too late. And Kurt... Napoleon also loved cake, but it is unlikely they were the reason for his exile on Saint Helena. Still need to separate flies from cutlets when serving.

Regular sessions with MM to help You become still and carefully - twice write the name of Michael without the letter "X" is not charged to ochepyatku)))
Артем-палм wrote:, Mail...
Артем-палм wrote:in the meantime, even you Mail was limited to generalities.
<

Энди

Post by Энди » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:27

Artyom palm So to say MM is a simulator and that's it. In order for any trainer to get a result, and especially in the long mode, then:
1. First you need to understand this result - that is, to set themselves goals for development and achieve the necessary skills and attitudes as in the near future and in the long term.
2. A systematic approach, that is to do things regularly with the recommended periodicity (or 15/15 21/21) for many years.
3. To understand that leveling any body needs the same diet, and extra supplements.
If you buy the MM model is different from the Navigator, you have to be prepared for the fact that in 5-7 years (maybe less 5)built-in session will cease to operate on your brain with the effectiveness which was in the initial phase as the output writing new sessions, either by yourself or by developers (although again the old MM is limited by the synthesis waveform and may not help the writing of the new sessions).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:38

Артем-палм wrote:under all the articles there is no physician with any degree, the authority which could confide in. After all, if all that is good and just, then something is not used povsemestno
Strange, You probably Google not familiar... 8)
Unlike those years, when we started, is now full of similar devices (although much more primitive), with medical certificates with laudatory odes reputable doctors of all kinds, and a variety of pure medical research on this topic.
Just type in Google: "light and sound stimulation" and You will be happy...
We are developing the topic "personal development", :) therefore, health effects from the use of machin for us is adverse. :?

Артем-палм

Post by Артем-палм » Wed Jan 09, 2013 13:21

K-13
I'm sorry if I hurt you, but it was after answers to these here are extremely smart and "careful" users and begin to sadyatsya the issues I described in the beginning of the branches. Thanks for the grammar lesson, how to spell Michael - it was very important for me. Very happy for you, if you have error-free printing of texts from your phone while standing in traffic. Maybe you saw the first message I saw next my own, where I promised to study dopolnitelno forum and unsubscribe for this reason. And yet, giving advice to read the section of the article or "publish" as stated on the website, do you read these set of documents, or were granted their titles and availability??? Drawing an analogy with Badamia was primarily referring to the information in this section particularly amused the file "feedback". Reading it, I remember the job in the years of student practices in the form of social services.the survey of the target audience, the answers I come up with, trying to be varied to give the truth of the job. But, this all as an exercise in literature, meaning neither my nor your message carries no, you wrote standard answers and truths, I asked you in your opinion of the standard questions that you hope and finish.

Andy and Andrew, thanks for the replies, again I promise to study more carefully the forum and Google and was able to write if I can find out what you wanted

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 14:40

Артем-палм wrote:K-13
I'm sorry if I hurt you, but...
Even if you really want to hurt me, unlikely You will succeed :?
Артем-палм wrote:...it was after the answers to these here are extremely smart and "careful" users and begin to sadyatsya the issues I described in the beginning of the branches.
I do not consider myself neither careful nor smart, if it will ease your mind, but Your questions I answered in full. Sorry if my answer didn't match Your expectations. I'm not trying to sell You MM is that You get from it to the maximum(if You still buy it), and not thrown on the shelf in the upset feelings. So I'm not going to cherish every potential buyer.
Артем-палм wrote:Thanks for the grammar lesson, how to spell Michael - it was very important for me. Very happy for you, if you have error-free printing of texts from your phone while standing in traffic.
You wrote this post in traffic? Please accept my sincere enthusiastic bow. Your skill is above mine - I have little practice in traffic I go once in three or four months :oops: However, this explains Your emotional state.
Артем-палм wrote:Maybe you saw the first message I saw next my own, where I promised to study dopolnitelno forum and unsubscribe for this reason.
It is from last two quotes. So noticed, be calm.
And yet, giving advice to read the section of the article or "publish" as stated on the website, do you read these set of documents, or were granted their titles and availability???
Not in full. However, there are answers to Your questions, so You either did not read or read wrong. Or are looking for the answers to the questions publicly questions.
Артем-палм wrote:meaning neither my nor your message carries no, you wrote standard answers and truths, I asked you in your opinion of the standard questions
Well, wait for the answers that You are satisfied. You really asked the standard questions and got them to answer (in Your opinion) truths. Differently usually does not happen.
Артем-палм wrote:on this with you hope and finish.
Cut off from reality, You will not make your life any better or easier.

PS: I Agree, after reading this message, You are personally convinced that the peace You are really missing az
If there are specific questions on the application - will always be very glad to help You. :wink:<