Question on points

Кит
Question on points

Post by Кит » Tue Sep 04, 2012 17:48

Good day! Tell me how the points work(brain stimulation)? I realized in all the glasses the diodes located in the center (front of the eye), each eye has a left and right area, the right is responsible for the right hemisphere, the left area for the left (according to the scheme http://www.mindmachine.ru/book/3-5.htm ). it turns out that no matter how blinking LEDs (synchronously, asynchronously to the eye) they stimulate both the eye area, both hemispheres, and not separately. Do I understand correctly?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Question on points

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:58

kit
Hello!
Кит wrote:I realized in all the glasses the diodes located in the center (front of the eye)
Not all. Even in the picture You referenced, drawn points, where it is not. :?
Кит wrote:it turns out that no matter how blinking LEDs (synchronously, asynchronously to the eye) they stimulate both the eye area, both hemispheres, and not separately.
Absolutely true, but only at a Central location of the LEDs. By the way, for the majority of purposes it is enough.

Кит

Post by Кит » Wed Sep 05, 2012 13:57

Good afternoon, Andrey, could you in detail explain the principle of operation of points? (maybe there are some examples such as how one hemisphere is inhibited, accelerating more)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 05, 2012 14:25

kit
The link that You gave are all very explained in detail. Ask what is not clear.