Different brightness LEDs

домашний
Different brightness LEDs

Post by домашний » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:37

Noticed that in many sessions (maybe all - not tested) left LEDs Shine stronger than the right. This is particularly noticeable in low brightness. Comes to the fact that the left blink at idle right. When you increase brightness the difference is noticeable weaker.
Decrease the brightness of the left led through the function oPL/obr leads to the fact that when you increase the brightness of the Shine left is noticeably weaker. In General, it becomes even worse.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:27

Adjust the brightness level of the left-right function oPL/obr with the position of the dimmer,which is usually used when listening to sessions.

Ашот

Post by Ашот » Mon Apr 25, 2011 13:50

Hi Andrew!
Have almost a similar problem. But I think that's the glasses.
Premium Indigo Glasses.
At a comfortable brightness level LEDs on the left side of the device, not glow, not flash, - if the switch is in position L/R (left-right).
And when the position of switch CC (color) - when a comfortable level of brightness will only illuminate the red LEDs on both sides of the points, and the blue starts to blink only at high values of brightness on the instrument.
In order for the left side LEDs (or blue LEDs CC when the position of parklocated) began to glow need to put a fairly high brightness level on the machine that points Premium Indigo is not always acceptable.
It turns out the signal normally passes through the channel on the left side or on the diodes and plastic.

It started me 3-4 months ago. In the beginning I thought. the problem is the batteries, replaced the batteries - did not help.
I think that the problem is still with the glasses, not the machine, as on other glasses such is not seen. When lowering the brightness level on the device, the brightness of the LEDs is reduced equally.
The signal is lost at the Indigo, although it may be a loss of channel occurs in the machine when you connect it Premium points.
Podskazhite how can I determine where the problem is and of course how to fix it, without loss of efficiency.
Thank you.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Apr 25, 2011 20:08

You can fix the brightness adjustment through the channels on the machine or dealing with warranties.

Ашот

Post by Ашот » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:33

Under warranty, I do not understand what to send, glasses or machine. The machine I have is no longer under warranty.. more than a year has passed. Points like warranty. I much later bought.

To get started, try to Tinker with the settings can help. Tell me how to adjust the brightness of the channels on the machine?

And as a result another question.
If I get a different signal level for each channel so as to get the same level of brightness on the glasses - that the efficiency of light emission will not be lost (maybe some signals will not pass, etc.)?

Thank you.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 26, 2011 13:18

Ашот wrote:If I get a different signal level for each channel so as to get the same level of brightness on the glasses - that the efficiency of light emission will not be lost (maybe some signals will not pass, etc.)?
Adjust as you are comfortable but it is better at session of relaxation there is a more balanced signals. The effect is not lost.

Ашот

Post by Ашот » Tue Apr 26, 2011 18:45

Thanks for the advice. Will consider when adjusting.I really was interested in the procedure settings as there and what to do.
Probably in the manual to the device there, try to understand himself.

Ашот

Post by Ашот » Wed Apr 27, 2011 20:21

In General I try to reduce the brightness on prvoj side.
In the course of some real problem. Reduced brightness on the right side from 100 to 45, then at an acceptable level of brightness of the LEDs on the left side of start something like flash.. and not exactly like on the right side. and some jerks, along with the led flashing, there is an attenuation of the diode, the brighter the flash, as if the contacts are moving away... if you lower the brightness in the right kanali even stronger.. channel, it does not help, because the brightness in the right channel is lower than in the left. The left channel brightness increases smoothly and dramatically. That is, dramatically from the dormant state to a state in which the left side is brighter than right, with sort of a jump in brightness in the left side.
Generally dropping the brightness through the channels on the machine does not work.
What else can I try?