Buying points without a mind machine

Лори-Мори
Buying points without a mind machine

Post by Лори-Мори » Sat Mar 05, 2011 17:00

Bought in your store InnerPulse mind machine three years ago, with ColorTrack glasses. Honestly followed the instructions, the special effect is for 2 months of daily use has not received, and somehow threw this thing. Then the dog ate the headphones, glasses and wires. :cry: I was going to buy a new one, but money was not the motivation, laziness, etc. In General, only 3 years later (now) again became interested in the subject, dug up the car in the bins, it came with batteries - it seems to work. Decided to buy new glasses and try again, besides, interested in the bracelets of life (wear for 1.0) and I want to finally find the album of Andrey Patrushev (was "Explorer" and "Massage of the brain", but also now in the process of different disasters), and pile up at work, and the award given. :oops: Ie obviously is brewing the global buy, :) I want to order a bundle with courier delivery in Moscow.

The first question: the wire from the points to the mind machine comes with the glasses or with the machine?

The second question: what wire is necessary for the full kit? They really need to replace (buy anywhere in ordinary stores) or a unique product? Prescription't remember how many there were cables and what connectors information on this site is not found. Pro headphones know that any good can be, interested in more.
Last edited by Лори-Мори on Sat Mar 05, 2011 17:14, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Mar 05, 2011 17:06

Wire glasses included in the box.Conventional Jack-Jack,sold in any supermarket in the Department of wires for computers and audio-video equipment.

Лори-Мори

Post by Лори-Мори » Sat Mar 05, 2011 17:16

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Regular Jack-Jack
Minijack? I mean, the 3.5?
And all that eh? Something I thought there was more bells and whistles. Oh, and was COM-something, I remember, but it seems somewhere I have rolled...

Thank you.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Mar 05, 2011 17:22

Yes, the 3.5.
COM mini-Jack to connect to the computer to download new sessions.We have,if that.

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Mar 05, 2011 21:45

And what of directory share points to MM? Like was previously?
And now even the description not found, not that the price...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Mar 05, 2011 21:51

http://www.mindmachine.ru/photosonix/glasses.htm
:)Restructuring:)
one of the update types

Sincerely, MAG.no