What will happen if...bath 37 degrees...

Стейси
What will happen if...bath 37 degrees...

Post by Стейси » Sun Jan 30, 2011 15:09

Hello, dear friends!!!
My question is, what will happen if you immerse yourself in bath water temperature which is 37 degrees, turn off the lights and in complete silence to include some kind of session???
Simple experiments were conducted by psychologists, if you do everything the same as described above but without m/m, one loses sense of space and reality.
Of course I'm, well, still quite a novice, so experiment until I, maybe, although not exactly sure :?
Please Express any opinions about why the subject interests me :oops:

Стейси

Post by Стейси » Sun Jan 30, 2011 15:14

And yet, can anyone give a link to the forum about how alpha is affected Sessi on of man, ie that they are doing as a whole, I like browsing the threads but can not find yet. I would be very grateful. :wink:

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Jan 30, 2011 15:53

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:06

To post the Logic, you can add that you don't want to pull at all electronic devices and all the cords\of verovki in the tub. You never know what can happen. people Have panic attacks due to the wires at MM sessions, and then there's the bath and drown or trombirovania possible. The same effect of loss of sense of body is achieved and just relaxing. Besides MM in the dark and in Tesin same as MM without other conditions, at least I think so. If wrong, popravte those who know better.

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:50

which you don't want to pull at all electronic devices and all the cords\of verovki in the tub.
well to power everything from batteries, not from the network.
people Have panic attacks due to the wires at MM sessions
hmm

Стейси

Post by Стейси » Tue Feb 01, 2011 23:33

Yeah, I guess You're right, until the experiment is not worth it. :oops:

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Sat Feb 05, 2011 19:48

Экко wrote:
which you don't want to pull at all electronic devices and all the cords\of verovki in the tub.
well to power everything from batteries, not from the network.
Well, then it is possible to ruin themselves, and the device... Although pure water is not a conductor, but where gilliauna water from the tap?
people Have panic attacks due to the wires at MM sessions
hmm
Understand, but there are also cases, somewhere in the posts of A. Patrushev described. Yourself are however not observed.

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Sat Feb 05, 2011 20:19

Стейси wrote:Yeah, I guess You're right, until the experiment is not worth it. :oops:
You are wise. A. Patrushev recommends that all first to work out the alpha(if it's working out not bad results gives the relaxation of language is a purely Western life, counterparts in the East are not met), and after... Will come and the memories, and altered States of consciousness. Truth not such, and not as often as those who hunt for them, but the lighter(sorry, don't know how to put into words the difference it is). If you really not noticed anything "mystical" experience can you give a few exercises that felt.

Стейси

Post by Стейси » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:34

Nightingale!
I am very grateful for the exercises, very much like :o

I only listen to the alpha, doing all of the garlic and not a bit solnechy :) already have interesting experiences, all carefully recorded in the diary, and the idea of a bath I finally lose one's attraction.

Am feeling the need for quitting Smoking, because enlightenment is not conducive to :roll:

Thank you in advance!!!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:57

Although pure water is not a conductor
Yes, but it has resistance, and to ditch the device can still, although a short circuit will not.
Output: the device is siting somewhere in the distance, and to the bath lead wires, the before from MM through the amplifier or galvanic rasajski, the better the coupler, then there is no risk something to burn

Экко

Post by Экко » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:58

This is my message..

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:19

ECCOI mean describeany pure water - it is really no ions at all, so dielectric! But, if you add in the water of salt or other chemical - everything is changing dramatically - the soprativleniya from the category of dielektrikov drops in the conductors. All this is theory, in reality we water of such purity have never been in contact, and in industry(specifically in cosmetic) this water is just under 10,000 green per liter, in an appropriate container.

Stacy The exercises are simple:

1 Before bedtime smotriatsia into the darkness before my eyes. Eyes inappropriately focusing. Just smotriatsia - first will be just darkness, then the shadows appear.

2 Before bed to focus on the sensations on nidubrolu, try to move there all soznanie - there is nothing except this plot body. Need sosredotochitsya it on megobruli, not higher, where the effect is manifested. Roughly speaking, an associative language, focus on the wick candles, on the flames.

Why bedtime will work better - five minute practices in the evening=half-hour in the morning.

After a couple of months start to modify exercises for themselves. Empirically swivel that alcohol, watching TV, coffee, black tea bad influence (list in descending order of influence). But don't take my word for it - Your experience is the most important and true for You.

About Smoking don't know - then don't smoke, but now I have other priorities.

Effects:

Will be zapominaetsya and dream dreams(appears during the first days).

Dreams will become vivid and colorful. Usually they vazovskie(say black and white would not be right, no contrast). Occurs within the first month.

Uluchshetsya attention in everyday life is not simple words. You will not completely dissolve in, in the task, up to the detachment. I watched even the split consciousness when one part works and the other languidly commented. The effect is hard is tracked, simply after a couple of months can appear and long enough to remain even after stopping the practice.

Post-effects(we often throw the piece away :( ): I watched the effect of transparent eyelids - when you suddenly realize that see in the dark with closed eyes. Often a viewpoint as if shifted. Usually happens when falling asleep. Of course, the internal dialogue then no, as emotional responses. Well, you see, class, but it's time to sleep...

Uprajneniya I took from the book of Sakharov's "Open third eye". I had someone say that he was a friend of Gurdjieff, did not check. He is a solid researcher - made translations from Sanskrit, a lot of digging in yoga. Your method wivel from the Yoga sutras of Patanjali. Well, I checked my technique on the veracity of many years himself and wife(well that's not a recluse - going to work and normalnyh people) and his friends\disciples - they all had tezhi results (just friends - the ones that described above is my experience). If, after the certain results you want to push the complexity - read book.

Good Luck To You!<
Last edited by Соловей on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:48, edited 1 time in total.

Стейси

Post by Стейси » Mon Feb 07, 2011 0:42

Premnogo thank You Nightingale!
Today will try the exercises :D

начинающий

Post by начинающий » Thu Feb 17, 2011 13:30

Nightingale
These exercises must be done in the morning, am I right? Definitely in the morning and half an hour?

пирожок

Post by пирожок » Thu Feb 17, 2011 13:58

aftor, try a floatation tank aka floatation
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A4%D0% ... 0%BD%D0%B3
recommend Manas or club Prana. in Manas shower works ))

But first, no MM, although the idea is good

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 17, 2011 19:23

hmm..some facts of info, didn't know such a thing exists :?

Стейси

Post by Стейси » Thu Feb 17, 2011 19:24

That's my answer up there!!!

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Thu Feb 17, 2011 19:58

начинающий wrote:the Nightingale
These exercises must be done in the morning, am I right? Definitely in the morning and half an hour?
In the morning the ability to control the mind is much lower( the so-called "willpower", I like Vladimir Levi trying to bypass the use of the word, write it on something worthwhile...), so classes in the morning much visible result in equipment will bring, but it will increase the ability to control the mind. That evening the exercises are much more successful, and the yogis there is a rule to master all the evening, and carry on the morning, increasing the load, if You read Sakharov, he speaks directly and half an hour in the morning are five minutes in the evening. He exaggerates, but not by much.

начинающий

Post by начинающий » Fri Feb 18, 2011 13:07

Nightingale
Interesting, thank you!

Дизель

Post by Дизель » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:48

Thanks for the info))