state

Просто Леша
state

Post by Просто Леша » Sat Nov 13, 2010 17:01

Can you please tell what is my condition:
between dream and reality, when not fully asleep but not awake?

In this state easily come from all sorts of sacred knowledge, come voices that tell you you have taught everyone energy things work once or twice, come to knowledge-the answers themselves.

What is this? and is it possible to enter this state with mind machines?

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:48

Hardly smart people will rush to answer You with such issues better not to hurry... and accordingly people do not laugh. So for a speedy response Patrushev may not expect.

Let's start with the first question without a detailed explanation within Your side could be anything, especially considering the "energy stuff"...

So let's start with the most fabulous options(fabulous word must be interpreted in both senses at the same time):

1. You talk of "higher spirits"(very likely and Vice versa) - then the question is, do You need it? The path is not easy, and requires many hardships. Often compared to which the "sacred" knowledge lose all value. You choose, just remember You are free to experience pravdivosti and usefulness as you like(sorry this high style). Those who knows best, at least that I knew(all contactees and psychics zamorochena go to the forest!) the impression of miners in a mine field. And those who too lightly attributing to this are kicking themselves. It could be from madness to mystical bad luck until the death of relatives - I was warned - and it is my duty to warn You ( the one who warned me not now of sound mind...). The worst thing You can do is think that you are special, lucky. Is it possible to achieve this condition with the help of Mende machine - like auxiliary means, Yes.

2. Since You said the wise subconscious mind is easier, but not quite - see last option. Not my subconscious - not for me to judge. Yes the tips can be as breathtaking and stupid(but rarely...). Do you need a mind machine to move in a controlled TRANS, you need a durable alpha so that is a good thing - but again without difficulty...

3. With You it happens all the things that Schultz was pushed into auto-discharges, as appropriate, or roughly speaking - simple hallucinations(not dangerous) - you can ignore, you can use that would be in this state(such a back door). Again, this can sometimes be in a light trance - it is really "energy stuff" turns out to cheer - because You are relaxed... then Again they are real or hallucination to judge only to You(or worth checking out?). A mind machine can help, but just sticking to it nothing happens.

4. And the most unpleasant experience a mental disorder(nor any of Mende car!). There is better to be checked ( if I were younger - and for this, the Council immediately sent).

Most possible options are 2 and 3. While the votes are coming only in this state, all is well. I would they would score a big bolt, won the wife of Roerich constantly talked about something, and how to read - anything sensible. But good condition, I would say creative, you can work with it really should not be uvlekatsya... Chance to become a happy fool at home the practices of Zen Buddhism(other psychopractice they are not far removed) is very high - in the monasteries is avoid daily physical work - and You will also advise, for work with the psyche need to be careful, and Fizicheskii work perfectly inserts it into place. (Yes by the way about the poor in spirit the Bible is the translation of the curve first in Greek and then in other languages - in ancient Greek the poor in spirit called working people.) The same result with regular communication - is also inserts the brains back - of course all sorts of góra suggest the contrary - but it was the teacher who took responsibility for them...

Clearly, on this forum there are excessively optimistic people - but whatever they say - You take the decision to believe is not to believe - and You will be solely responsible for the selection. So think again, it is necessary to You?

Success!<

андрей69

Post by андрей69 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:25

the only that need to work with it and know how.About that you can not fall asleep for real.This is the highest state of awareness than usual,to remember something difficult because the logic and memory very poorly due to the fact that a lot of realizations per time unit realize.To climb back postoyanku too dangerous.

тишина

Post by тишина » Tue Nov 16, 2010 13:17

as I said to the neurologist - is a disorder of consciousness. Although the cure could not)) once again convinced that the doctors believe his own detriment!!

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:10

андрей69 wrote:This is the highest state of awareness than usual,to remember something difficult because the logic and memory very poorly due to the fact that a lot of realizations per time unit realize.To climb back postoyanku too dangerous.
Totally agree. Logic could really work - it's a matter of practice, as well as in dreams and under the "so stoned", you just learn its there to use, or more coarsely to get a skill from normal consciousness into altered. As a matter of purely practice. Memory undoubtedly works - just remember you being in the same consciousness... to remember in the ordinary consciousness much more difficult.
тишина wrote:as I said to the neurologist - is a disorder of consciousness. Although the cure could not)) once again convinced that the doctors believe his own detriment!!
On the contrary, even as the cost to believe! Behind them the years of practice work with ordinary people, and they bad will not advise(at least experienced, and if he is your friend - much more!), and for ordinary people it is really a disorder of consciousness. Cure really possible... But not about this, the neurologist is completely right - may turn very sad:(