Give advice

Громова Ирина

Post by Громова Ирина » Thu Apr 15, 2010 20:39

Tell me how I can get a standard set of programs from inner pulse as it was lost? Is there a possibility to email?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:28

Громова Ирина wrote:Tell me how I can get a standard set of programs from inner pulse as it was lost? Is there a possibility to email?
Sorry,how is it?Have you lost a program that is installed in the device or is it the manual?

Громова Ирина

Post by Громова Ирина » Mon Apr 19, 2010 0:00

The manual...help help... :oops:

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:57

Громова Ирина

Post by Громова Ирина » Mon Apr 19, 2010 21:55

Thank you am :)

Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 22:31

NE LI KTO PODSKAZHET ZNAYUSHII LIKE PEREDELAT' OBSHII LINK FORYMA, CHTO B VES' EGO SDAYNLODAT' V WEB-GULP PROGE ILI V TELEPORTPRO?

K SOZHALENIYU NE VSEGDA EST' VOZMOZHNOST' CHITAT' FORYM ON-LINE. A ZHELANIE VELIKO I POL ZA OT HEGO NEOTSENIMAYA. SPASIBO!!!!................

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:03

Алекс711 wrote:NE LI KTO PODSKAZHET ZNAYUSHII like PEREDELAT' OBSHII LINK FORYMA, CHTO B VES' EGO SDAYNLODAT' V WEB-GULP PROGE ILI V TELEPORTPRO?

K SOZHALENIYU NE VSEGDA EST' VOZMOZHNOST' CHITAT' FORYM ON-LINE. A ZHELANIE VELIKO I POL ZA OT HEGO NEOTSENIMAYA. SPASIBO!!!!................
And You subscribe to a news feed.

Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:44

Андрей Патрушев wrote:posted: Thu APR 29, 2010 8:03 am Алекс711 wrote(a):NE LI KTO PODSKAZHET ZNAYUSHII like PEREDELAT' OBSHII LINK FORYMA, CHTO B VES' EGO SDAYNLODAT' V WEB-GULP PROGE ILI V TELEPORTPRO?
And You subscribe to the news feed._________________
NE PONYAL. GDE ETO? I CHTO - TAM GDE-TO EST' OTREDAKTIROVANNIJ LINK DLYA ZAKACHKI ALL FORYMA?

зоя

Post by зоя » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:39

Dear Sirs!
I turn to You - people and not so young, but knowledgeable and able to explain, advise, and means to help.
I'm the one that 100% can and should be called
"tea."
Disorganization, employment, and as a result of lack of time. But do you need much ! This applies to learning a foreign language in the first place, but the interest in self-development. MM - how's that? Or - what's that? This is something that you can use to help yourself ?
With gratitude and respect to all.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:43

Zoe
I think the best thing for You would be to acquire the mind-machine and some discs of A. Patrushev (Massage of the brain,Conductor, Ultramesh...for example)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 09, 2010 22:48

Алекс711 wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:posted: Thu APR 29, 2010 8:03 am Алекс711 wrote(a):NE LI KTO PODSKAZHET ZNAYUSHII like PEREDELAT' OBSHII LINK FORYMA, CHTO B VES' EGO SDAYNLODAT' V WEB-GULP PROGE ILI V TELEPORTPRO?
And You subscribe to the news feed._________________
NE PONYAL. GDE ETO? I CHTO - TAM GDE-TO EST' OTREDAKTIROVANNIJ LINK DLYA ZAKACHKI ALL FORYMA?
Climb to the beginning of this page - there is a small orange icon.

Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 14:48

znachok-to nashel, no otkrivaetsya kakoi-to nabor predlozhenii bessvyaznii ... tam gde zh ssilka dlya teleportpro?

Прохожий

Re: Side effects ABC

Post by Прохожий » Tue Jun 05, 2012 23:23

Good time of day.Question to Andrew.Recently did the EGR,the flow of blood is quite normal but significantly reduced outflow from the right,MM is used here for 9 days,the effect IS,wanted to know your opinion is not the violation of the outflow of a clear contraindication,despite the fact that head pain for 9 days was not.Sometimes the truth twice was ossumane as if something heavy filled his eyes.But no more,thanks in advance for your answer. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 05, 2012 23:34

Passer-by
Listen to yourself and everything will be fine. :)

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:21

Spsibo for the answer. :)Andrew and a question for you:yesterday I failed to hear the rest of the session"r"06,I in principle, the session and ALREADY three TIMES I did it and felt JUST fine,and yesterday I snapped(shock, not)BUT I ned to know where the 1/3 part.Yesterday vses rest of the day I was NOT at ease,that is, physical ossumane it was GREAT to relax as it should,nothing was sick,but instead of emotion was SUCH an influx like never before,but there were some that SWING only to CATCH a good image and begin to relax then again some negativity POPs up.The longing rolled over suddenly, then the positive,Yes, of course, is not what it was before and the MAIN domestic tranquility was preserved.And if I was putting thoughts in principle, has achieved a CERTAIN permanence of emotions but it was out of not thinking immediately started the same.I certainly understand that this was my subjective ossumane and woke up this morning they were only a memory.BUT still I would like to KNOW is it possible that something like the SUDDEN cessation of the session and MOST importantly, its INCOMPLETE listening,thank you. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:46

Passer-by It's not fatal, of course. A lot depends on You - what are the emotions You are left in the result.

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:06

In General I understand this:some variance when NEDOSUSHENNYE possible,certainly non-fatal.Well, after playing the role of the spirit of man and his ability to work with your mind.Do I understand correctly?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:39

Прохожий wrote:in General I understand this:some variance when NEDOSUSHENNYE possible
Nope, just AVS works as an amplifier of emotions... :?

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Wed Jun 06, 2012 13:24

I'm sorry but if the MM only works as an amplifier of emotions then how can he then treats?After all, many people including myself starting classes with the device being in the most negative emotional States,and specifically about myself but I have no MENTAL disorders such as paranoia or schizophrenia but at the time of first using the device I had severe anxious disorder phobic type with a predominance of emotion type(IF life could end at one point then why bother to live).That is to live that I REALLY wanted and about suicide and have never THOUGHT the opposite was thought to save themselves at all costs from real and imaginary dangers!And in this critical and alarming state of mind that I began to use MM,and I must say worse I did not and where that is even an improvement kakya criticality appeared and peace was more,but of course there are sometimes spikes but I already can control.But if it strengthens only those emotions which come into the job thinking I already would have gone crazy with anxiety and panichi.Please or maybe I something misunderstood.Why am I better?Just want to say any suggestion to the positive I don't do try at listening sessions-JUST remove ALL thoughts, both good and bad and after a session of MEDITATING on a FULL silence 2 hours and then back in the real world so to speak.Please help to understand. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 06, 2012 14:10

Прохожий wrote:I'm sorry but if the MM only works as an amplifier of emotions then how can he then treats?
AVS works not only as an amplifier of emotions. :) ABC's nothing healsand trains the brain for optimal functional state. Despite its efficiency, AVS can not to impose any condition without Your on of effort. By increasing the hypnosis ability (learning) during the session (and for a short time soon after) any of Your emotions will be strengthened. Due to Your efforts and imposed the optimal rhythms of emotions will be recycled. Disable AVS will remain and will intensify those emotions which then prevailed.

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Wed Jun 06, 2012 14:22

Thanks for the reply!I apologize for the inaccuracy in terms of the expression TREATS :) But MM really does help me!!!Don't know what I would do without her.That is Andrew if I understand correctly what I'm looking forward to the listening session,that is, thoughts,emotions, and ossumane which I CULTIVATED at the time of the session and 1-2 hours after it will take place after the end of the session, that is, thinking in the session on the POSITIVE I'll GET it on the way out thinking about the negative that's a negative,I understood you correctly?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 06, 2012 14:27

Passer-by
You are absolutely right.
You can just concentrate on relaxing the body.

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Wed Jun 06, 2012 14:37

That is, we must be very careful at the time of the session and to try to prevent any unhealthy thoughts and fantasies at the time of ITS interception,got it! :) But if Andrew fails to OBSERVE the formation of thoughts images and emotions and not get involved into it that is not to be identified with him and CLEARLY realize that you yourself OUT of this all,how do you think THIS is acceptable?But in order to be ABLE to probably need to have a VERY good experience in meditation?

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Wed Jun 06, 2012 14:45

And I apologize for not quite in the topic,somewhere I can't remember where I searched and find info on the two glasses of water.They need to drink before every session?

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Wed Jun 06, 2012 15:40

Passer-by

One before and one after any session.
For me it is - after - thirst occurs just by itself, will not forget.