Color faded

КляйнесМедхен
Color faded

Post by КляйнесМедхен » Fri Feb 12, 2010 18:01

Tell me, please, what the effect is. I use the machine for about a month (once a day, every day). The last couple of days I began to notice that images were not as bright as originally. Before flowers "breathtaking", and now just the light (the same program). Why might that be?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 12, 2010 18:06

Kleinsorgen
Go through the adjustment period. This is normal. Try other programs. Over time, the perception of colors and light may vary.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 12, 2010 18:33

Dimas wrote:Kleinsorgen
Go through the adjustment period. This is normal. Try other programs. Over time, the perception of colors and light may vary.
ie stagnant - it means, can again become bright and then fade? sorry, it was so beautiful.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 12, 2010 22:09

Do exercises for the eyes to work with mashinoy.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:10

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Do exercises for the eyes to work with mashinoy.
What kind of gymnastics? It's when pupils up and down and sideways? And for how many minutes? Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 13, 2010 22:39

Anonymous wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Do exercises for the eyes to work with mashinoy.
What kind of gymnastics? It's when pupils up and down and sideways? And for how many minutes? Thank you
Yes, that's it. :)

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:49

Tell me, please, why can headache. I have the feeling that the needles are inserted. The pain is periodic and not strong but disturbing. I have not had such problems.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 15, 2010 13:23

Anonymous wrote:tell me, please, why can headache. I have the feeling that the needles are inserted. The pain is periodic and not strong but disturbing. I have not had such problems.
Perhaps you are doing too much brightness. Other causes described here:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=878

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:40

Anonymous wrote:it is Also important to clarify the difference between synchronization, brainwave entrainment, audio-visual stimulation (AVE) and light-sound stimulation (L&S).

L&S appliance gives flashes of light and sounds of some of the same type. His incentive is not submitted according to the rules of entrainment, therefore, by themselves they do not give neurological effect - so fun. AVE synchronizes brain waves, giving flashes of light and sounds in accordance with the rules of entrainment.
This quote from the book of this site. Please tell me Nova Pro 100 which category of cars include: AVE or L&S? Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 04, 2010 16:55

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:it is Also important to clarify the difference between synchronization, brainwave entrainment, audio-visual stimulation (AVE) and light-sound stimulation (L&S).

L&S appliance gives flashes of light and sounds of some of the same type. His incentive is not submitted according to the rules of entrainment, therefore, by themselves they do not give neurological effect - so fun. AVE synchronizes brain waves, giving flashes of light and sounds in accordance with the rules of entrainment.
This quote from the book of this site. Please tell me Nova Pro 100 which category of cars include: AVE or L&S? Thank you.
All this verbiage. :?
The book is also written by people interested in sales of their own devices...

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 01, 2010 17:14

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

All this verbiage. :?
The book is also written by people interested in sales of their own devices...
Hi Andrew,
yeah, thought this was because the emphasis in the book is on the machine "David". But this car is really in America was like having terapevticheskii effect due to the stimulation isochronic tones. What is the difference between isochronic tones and binaural beats and what effect they give. Could You give an impartial assessment?
Thank you in advance

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 01, 2010 22:17

Гость wrote:hi Andrew,
yeah, thought this was because the emphasis in the book is on the machine "David". But this car is really in America was like having terapevticheskii effect due to the stimulation isochronic tones. What is the difference between isochronic tones and binaural beats and what effect they give. Could You give an impartial assessment?
Thank you in advance
Hello.
Is the canadian machine. In the US, FDA does not register machine as having a therapeutic effect. However, there they thoroughly crush all the physical therapy in favor of pharmaceutical corporations.
Regarding isochronic tones (conventional amplitude modulation) and binaural beats, then AM a little more efficient than BB, but much harder to listen to. In masinag in first place on efficiency is light (very far ahead of any sound), and sound performs only a supporting function, for which BB fit just perfect.
By the way, the first machine had only AM, but now usually present both (as photosonics), and "isochronic tones" is just brascoe name for marketing.
As for the most effective sounds for synchronization of brain activity, it's good old drums and clicks...