First impressions

Сомневающийся

Post by Сомневающийся » Sat Jan 26, 2008 18:30

Make an offer, why would the owners of the inner, not to describe what the session is using. I think more will be revealed to all. And if I did not change the nickname to BELIEVERS :oops:

Сомневающийся

Post by Сомневающийся » Sat Jan 26, 2008 18:31

I THINK

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Sat Jan 26, 2008 18:35

Doubters
so, in the section "Session" is the theme of Inertia, I think. :)

Сомневающийся

Post by Сомневающийся » Sat Jan 26, 2008 19:36

Лилка wrote:Doubters
so, in the section "Session" is the theme of Inertia, I think. :)
OH :?

Дендропоника

Post by Дендропоника » Sat Jan 26, 2008 22:21

Сомневающийся wrote:Make a motion, why would the owners of the inner, not to describe what the session is using. I think more will be revealed to all. And if I did not change the nickname to BELIEVERS :oops:
We are ready to accept you Brother in our ranks. :wiz

Сан06

Post by Сан06 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 0:39

Lord! Good day! :)
I read only the subject of the forum, accidentally discovered your website, and first heard about Mind Machines :oops:
And to be honest, interested, and the title of the topic List of forums Mind machine -> customer Questions come here, look at the thought you need... Sorry, but I think there is already questions and answers experiencedbut not buyers...
I, here, think to the future customer that will recommend what kind of car, which drives well and everything you need...
Thank you in advance!
P. S: didn't mean to OFFEND! :o

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:30

will recommend what kind of car, which drives well and everything you need...
It all depends on goals and possibilities.
Recommend:
InnerPulse + ColorTrack glasses - 10.500 R. - http://www.mindmachine.ru/photosonix/innerpulse.htm
Set audiostrobe disks http://www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/index.htm - 990 RUB.

In a simple embodiment:
InnerPulse glasses + Standard - 6.700 R.
And the rest then be purchased separately.

Сан06

Post by Сан06 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:09

It all depends on goals and possibilities.
Recommend:
InnerPulse + ColorTrack glasses - 10.500 R. -
In a simple embodiment:
InnerPulse glasses + Standard - 6.700 R.
And the rest then be purchased separately.
So here and ask You experts what you can achieve with these Machines, for the first time faced with this, the Forum of course, I still read! I wonder after all has become! After all, no cartoons to watch! :?

Лори-Мори

Post by Лори-Мори » Wed Feb 13, 2008 19:48

My first experiences. Try to start session on relaxation. Until something does... In the headphones - noises, glasses flashing something. The only thing you can feel a slight tingling in the left side of the body (why left?). At some moment feel "immersed" somewhere (well, as it happens, if you manage to grasp the moment of falling asleep), but then it's like "knock tube" sharply "Wake up" with an unpleasant feeling, as if sharply over the ear the alarm rings. Thought the sound of how prevented - no, quiet like. Several times it was.
Maybe I'm afraid of something, and triggered a "fuse"?
PS I Have InnerPulse + ColorTrack glasses.

ЗулКрис

Post by ЗулКрис » Thu Feb 14, 2008 0:21

And do not be afraid, you have to understand that different people are in relaxation, and each goes its stages, you have a "tingling"? we'll see how it tingle, feel, accept yourself for what you have, eklmn, "tingling!" and upon further diving you'll quickly realize it and go on :)
Sound sausage, the glasses blink? all on low (don't let it cost money light to stop blinking during the session), and relax as soon as you can, just remember that this is a passive process, if you start to RELAX, then nothing happens.
And then glazik zacatechichi, the light will stop rocking and begin to follow him, not controlling, just watch 8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:29

Лори-Мори wrote:My first experiences. Try to start session on relaxation. Until something does... In the headphones - noises, glasses flashing something. The only thing you can feel a slight tingling in the left side of the body (why left?). At some moment feel "immersed" somewhere (well, as it happens, if you manage to grasp the moment of falling asleep), but then it's like "knock tube" sharply "Wake up" with an unpleasant feeling, as if sharply over the ear the alarm rings. Thought the sound of how prevented - no, quiet like. Several times it was.
Maybe I'm afraid of something, and triggered a "fuse"?
PS I Have InnerPulse + ColorTrack glasses.
Typical feelings for people who are accustomed to everything in life meticulously to control and very afraid to lose control. Tell yourself before class: "I'm perfectly safe and absolutely trust your body and subconscious", and then just let yourself go. The worst thing that You can happen - You get a good rest... :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:48

Андрей Патрушев wrote: The worst thing that You can happen - You get a good rest... :)
well, not only :)
if it works to install on - absolute confidence of body and mind, it is still a lot of sores (psychological roots) will be vaporized.
so be careful here :) who sores valuable to relax in any case impossible :)

Лори-Мори

Post by Лори-Мори » Thu Feb 14, 2008 18:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Typical feeling for people who are accustomed to everything in life meticulously to control and very afraid to lose control.
Damn, for sure! I'm even in a condition of alcoholic intoxication complete control (well, except for the physical account of motion and fog) and can't get any extraordinary pieces. :lol: Everything is clear, thank you. Going to try.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 16, 2008 0:57

Dimas wrote:Dendrophila
Wholesale will take :wink: :aa will their cross :lol:
About wholesale you take your time. Maybe other people too. az

Лори-Мори

Post by Лори-Мори » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:41

For the last 10 days listening to the alpha session regularly, morning and evening, day rare - can't at work. Effect didn't feel any at all. During the sessions all the same: in the ears noise, eyes flashing. After the sessions and during the day no special feelings, as in this thread described, absolutely no, nothing like this, although I very carefully listen to his, hoping to catch something. Masters of mindmachine, could you recommend what? :oops: How can I achieve at least some tiny "tangible" result, at least to understand that after all this is not "just", and I throw 10 thousand rubles (deferred, among other things, on the bike :wink: ) to the wind. In short, to have motivation to continue. And then I begin to worry. :cry: Maybe I did something impenetrable?
Or should I just continue in the same spirit and hope that one day, someday, when hell freezes over... :(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:15

Лори-Мори wrote:Already 10 days listening to the alpha session regularly, morning and evening, day rare - can't at work. Effect didn't feel any at all. During the sessions all the same: in the ears noise, eyes flashing. After the sessions and during the day no special feelings, as in this thread described, absolutely no, nothing like this, although I very carefully listen to his, hoping to catch something. Masters of mindmachine, could you recommend what? :oops: How can I achieve at least some tiny "tangible" result, at least to understand that after all this is not "just", and I throw 10 thousand rubles (deferred, among other things, on the bike :wink: ) to the wind. In short, to have motivation to continue. And then I begin to worry. :cry: Maybe I did something impenetrable?
Or should I just continue in the same spirit and hope that one day, someday, when hell freezes over... :(
And You let yourself go and not try at least there's something to control. No need to chase the sensations. "The doctor," You prescribed three weeks of alpha sessions - so three weeks. :) Additionally, before the lesson, make a statement (see above), and, after the class - the final statement: "This activity helped me to learn to relax better." Thus take everything as a children's role-play (when all the truth, but everyone knows that it is a game).

Дендропоника

Post by Дендропоника » Tue Feb 19, 2008 13:51

Лори-Мори wrote:...the Effect didn't feel any at all.
Would you like to feel how grow nerve fibers? As Wade deep into the brain... Just keep going. You didn't even finish basic mindmachine...

Анна

Post by Анна » Tue Feb 19, 2008 16:44

The machine was brought I tried to mode релакс3 and 4 are just turned on and 30 sec off, because once really liked it, but at the same time was terribly scared that something will happen, even breathing craw stole, as they say. wait until you have someone with you, then include to complete.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 19, 2008 17:59

Анна wrote:brought the Machine I tested on mode релакс3 and 4 are just turned on and 30 sec off, because once really liked it, but at the same time was terribly scared that something will happen, even breathing craw stole, as they say. wait until you have someone with you, then include to complete.
I love our people Sauces sauce... :)

Анна

Post by Анна » Tue Feb 19, 2008 19:10

Oh, people like our Sauces a bit sharper

Sorry.I'm still a beginner and have not yet found what is the SAUCE :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 19, 2008 19:21

Анна wrote:Oh, people like our Sauces a bit sharper

Sorry.I'm still a beginner and have not yet found what is the SAUCE :oops:
The SAUCE is a State of-Environment-Setting-the Witnesses - four factors greatly influence the perception of psychoactive programs.

Эндрис

Post by Эндрис » Tue Feb 19, 2008 19:38

Hi ALL! :ap Accidentally got to this forum(a 2nd time) and got very interested in a Mind machine. After reading some reviews, I realized that many people do not know what they want and can obtain from this machine, and what to do with it! bc Want to know someone's reading in parallel the literature on the esoteric teaching? What of the author? I think P. D. Ouspensky"the Fourth way"and"In search of the miraculous" and the use of Mind machines, would be very strong additions to each other. az

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 19, 2008 19:41

Эндрис wrote:hi ALL! :ap Accidentally got to this forum(a 2nd time) and got very interested in a Mind machine. After reading some reviews, I realized that many people do not know what they want and can obtain from this machine, and what to do with it! bc Want to know someone's reading in parallel the literature on the esoteric teaching? What of the author? I think P. D. Ouspensky"the Fourth way"and"In search of the miraculous" and the use of Mind machines, would be very strong additions to each other. az
Metaphor understood literally, so many driven to mental hospitals without mindmachine...

Анна

Post by Анна » Tue Feb 19, 2008 19:57

Андрей Патрушев wrote:SAUCE is a State of-Environment-Setting-the Witnesses - four factors greatly influence the perception of psychoactive programs.
Andrew, frankly, that is a fear before first use. Just a slight panic starts. (I'm Boyaca in life.). I hope this is not a contraindication :)
and yet, while using programs, which is an indication to terminate the session?
As always, thank you in advance for your reply! :)

Эндрис

Post by Эндрис » Tue Feb 19, 2008 20:10

Andrei Patrushev wrote(a):the Metaphor understood literally, so many driven to mental hospitals without mindmachine...
Wanted to say that if you do something with understanding, not blindly, the results will be much greater and faster. bi