First impressions

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 07, 2008 20:08

Стасег wrote:So the main thing is 21 times, not 21 days in a row?))))) Then easier...

but with goals, means goals and beliefs are two different things, but both can be equally useful with a Guide?!))
"Goal nasladyatsya on a grid of values and beliefs" :)
about time...at what point before a goal or belief to describe ourselves the timing of the decision? ....Find the most constraining my behavior.... in the next two weeks?))) So???
Hard time does not necessarily put. But if you want, in this case: "Find me the most restrictive behavior to be more successful. During the 2 next weeks to test the new behavior in action."

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 11, 2008 19:26

Cook in new information and re-issues :)
The first and still unresolved. Figure 21!)))) Explorer whether, Massage of the brain or alfabesi with Mashinoy which ultimately is the most correct....21 auditions 21-n the day of the audition??? It turns out, with a strong desire improv and relax on Machine I can listen to twice a day, and therefore if you count the number of listens I did the norm. If the focus is on day - then there is reason to work on))) Then, the sessions are different lengths! :) I can not understand how to develop a steady state of relaxation...After 21 times or 21 days several times I can listen to the short session or on the contrary the long for 30-46 minutes. So what is right for the body norm???????????

Now, at the expense of the Council to give a positive setting during the sessions and bodily movement. How often do I "set" during the session and how long should last bodily movement? :) Once 30 minutes i2 and "moving" in a mysterious way and I tried to reassure myself that "I feel relaxed and calm"...With sessions r was only to move, keep in mind all the time its positivity does not work :) either all thoughts are completely lost, or starting to think about is that "I feel relaxed..." forgot these "magic" words :) :) So how can that be? When to speak and how many times and how long to stir?

Further more. At the time when Mashinka far to determine what I can without it to enter a state of relaxation? I have well, everything is great, head is clean, nothing hurts, thoughts do not pull a load...how do you know that I entered into a state of relaxation using "magic" phrase and "wiggling"??????? And here's another. If the brain during the sessions accumulating some States, unless these States are kept all the time???? Well, not all, but at least a few days.....

And last in this series of questions... the Conductor is suitable to CTBA goals or is there some other drive which gives a stronger effect from work??? Let me explain what I mean. Andrew gave the example of the goal "Find in me a self-limiting behaviour...", and I wanted to first resolve the issue with the work "I'm a highly skilled highly paid employee." I am aware that without a guide and without setting goals find a job, but suddenly with all this I'll find a better job? :) So how better to do....set a goal such as "find in yourself, or change yourself, or claim I am Aug at the right moment can, etc.????? It might also need to try to visualize what I need or not need? (and if you need it just do it with a Guide?)<

Cтасег

Post by Cтасег » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:27

something with authorization protupila(((

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 12, 2008 13:41

Anonymous wrote:Cook in new information and re-issues :)
The first and still unresolved. Figure 21!)))) Explorer whether, Massage of the brain or alfabesi with Mashinoy which ultimately is the most correct....21 auditions 21-n the day of the audition??? It turns out, with a strong desire improv and relax on Machine I can listen to twice a day, and therefore if you count the number of listens I did the norm. If the focus is on day - then there is reason to work on)))
No matter how many times a day (but not more than 3) were You doing with the alpha sessions is counted as 1 time. You can do it every three days, for example, and for the full year have still to do 21 days. You can the same day to deal with any disk (or track) due to the second and third alpha session. It would be counted individual.
Further, the sessions are different lengths! :) I can not understand how to develop a steady state of relaxation...After 21 times or 21 days several times I can listen to the short session or on the contrary the long for 30-46 minutes. So what is right for the body norm???????????
I believe that in day light is impossible to exceed 45 minutes in total. Long sessions can be reduced at the start. Total per day can be practiced, for example, with one 15-minute session and one disc (track).
Now, at the expense of the Council to give a positive setting during the sessions and bodily movement. How often do I "set" during the session and how long should last bodily movement? :) Once 30 minutes i2 and "moving" in a mysterious way and I tried to reassure myself that "I feel relaxed and calm"...With sessions r was only to move, keep in mind all the time its positivity does not work :) either all thoughts are completely lost, or starting to think about is that "I feel relaxed..." forgot these "magic" words :) :) So how can that be? When to speak and how many times and how long to stir?
For self-programming it is necessary to choose very short phrases or single words, such as: "I am calm", "Peace and relaxation", "relax". If you thought "otshibaet" during the session (which is actually normal), the only one (in the sense without the words) movement. You need to do quietly and slowly in rhythm with internal sensations (so nice) throughout the entire session (and how to pronounce the phrase).

Further more. At the time when Mashinka far to determine what I can without it to enter a state of relaxation? I have well, everything is great, head is clean, nothing hurts, thoughts do not pull a load...how do you know that I entered into a state of relaxation using "magic" phrase and "wiggling"???????
"a Healthy mind even analginum does not help" :) Do so, when there is need. Does not need to determine - just do it.
And here's another. If the brain during the sessions accumulating some States, unless these States are kept all the time???? Well, not all, but at least a few days.....
Yes, the brain is trained to independently enter into these States, if necessary. The effect of session lasts somewhere around 3 days. On average, people otzeniavane with alpha sessions 21 days (see above) accumulating reliable skill of entering the alpha state. It is characterized by good sleep, high efficiency, smooth mood. However, some situations (especially "trained" in life) may require you to switch the installed anchor (the use of the phrase and motion).

And last in this series of questions... the Conductor is suitable to CTBA goals or is there some other drive which gives a stronger effect from work??? Let me explain what I mean. Andrew gave the example of the goal "Find in me a self-limiting behaviour...", and I wanted to first resolve the issue with the work "I'm a highly skilled highly paid employee." I am aware that without a guide and without setting goals find a job, but suddenly with all this I'll find a better job? :) So how better to do....set a goal such as "find in yourself, or change yourself, or claim I am Aug at the right moment can, etc.????? It might also need to try to visualize what I need or not need? (and if you need it just do it with a Guide?)
Explorer is more suitable for the purposes of self-change and self-improvement, although it works on specific goals. Just, as often happens, lessons with the Conductor of the previous goals seem insignificant and, at best, be intermediate tasks to achieve other Goals. The guide works regardless of Your ability to visualize. If you want to work purely with specific goals, then take the disc Music For hypnosis and self-Hypnosis, or Hypnotic Trance (Theta meditation). Only approach their targets more carefully and intelligently. For example, Your goal: "I am highly skilled highly paid employee" can lead You into a climber or the stewards. At least, as a result of its achievements, You will continue to work for my uncle. Isn't it better to think what You really want from life? And put a really worthy Goal. View topic on forum "- Hypnosis and a proper formulation of the goal".<

Стасег

Post by Стасег » Wed Mar 12, 2008 14:23

Once again I bow for Your wisdom and advice.

Concerning the purposes You are entirely correct. In fact, they only just intermediate. Just now set a goal "to achieve a decent well-being....to create a strong and happy family...raising healthy, smart children...." I doubt it's right or not. The fact that I want this and that live for this no doubt :) But the desire to set intermediate goals caused by a lack of attention to current issues, periodic bouts of laziness and other non-global nuances. I understand that the Explorer is not "the cure for all diseases", but a good tool with which he can do better! So you want to work on yourself, but to work correctly!

And on account of the work You are completely right. Never "saw" himself a laborer, always wanted something of his own, though not lagrangianos, but it gives the desired level of freedom, both financial freedom and time.... so how to do the right thing? To set an intermediate goal for the work with the emphasis on your work profile? I am a corporate lawyer and never wanted to engage in criminality, to sue someone's interests in court. How to properly configure itself to work in this direction???
From what was able to highlight:
to increase legal literacy;
ever to challenge the Federal law or to declare the law unconstitutional;
to sue the advertisers good money for their work on the air, for their ignorance or cunning at times appalled;

kacimi words to tie it all in a common goal??? :D :) I don't want to become a flight attendant)))

PS Is it shameful to be smart, healthy and rich in order to other people around to make you happier? :) shame on the other, do not know what words to explain this to my podsoznanie, since it lives in me, it must contribute to my goals, achievements and accomplishments)))))

Стасег

Post by Стасег » Wed Mar 12, 2008 14:30

Andrew, You ask.

In practice, it is possible that work with Machine, CDs,.... once it will lead to the fact that it will be possible to do without them??? Whether relying on their own desire to understand himself better, to manage your condition....???

for what? In order to have enough sense not to argue with wife over something, learn to give something as was his way to properly educate your children to get pleasure from work, to take care of yourself so that those for whom I am responsible as long as possible to get my attention(that I did not die early :) )......

...because you can also?!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 12, 2008 14:48

Стасег wrote:Andrew, You ask.

In practice, it is possible that work with Machine, CDs,.... once it will lead to the fact that it will be possible to do without them??? Whether relying on their own desire to understand himself better, to manage your condition....???

for what? In order to have enough sense not to argue with wife over something, learn to give something as was his way to properly educate your children to get pleasure from work, to take care of yourself so that those for whom I am responsible as long as possible to get my attention(that I did not die early :) )......

...because you can also?!
And identity... :)

Стасег

Post by Стасег » Wed Mar 12, 2008 15:02

Maybe in this case, to write some manual?
For those who do something holdouts!

For example

21 days of alpha
Pererva after alpha 2 weeks (which can be filled with so-and-so)
Conductor not less than once in three days
(the best goal in the beginning is "I know how to trust your intuition"

and so on

and identity it turns out that I started listening to alpha on Machine didn't know that you need to "twist magic figs and saying something under her breath," :) but this is not the only important thing..... so this is where p to find out what else is needed and how need???

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 12, 2008 15:38

Стасег wrote:Could then write some kind of manual?
For those who do something holdouts!

For example

21 days of alpha
Pererva after alpha 2 weeks (which can be filled with so-and-so)
Conductor not less than once in three days
(the best goal in the beginning is "I know how to trust your intuition"

and so on

and identity it turns out that I started listening to alpha on Machine didn't know that you need to "twist magic figs and saying something under her breath," :) but this is not the only important thing..... so this is where p to find out what else is needed and how need???
Work... 8) :)

Стасег

Post by Стасег » Wed Mar 12, 2008 15:52

In what branch to search for?
And maybe some terms are already known?

After all, it's actually a very important thing. It is not excluded that will increase the influx of new "on the road".... and most importantly, this is not a financial appeal of writing such a manual, and its functionality and exceptional benefits for those who are very interesting, but too many uncertainties :)

In future, we would like the branch to expand the discussion to identify some hidden features....I've decided not as you suggest, but so I here's what happened...or I set these goals and they have achieved, but for ettogo I did so-and-so....

well it's interesting how much you can learn and tell :) :)

Лори-Мори

Post by Лори-Мори » Thu Mar 13, 2008 22:38

Стасег wrote:Because it's actually a very important thing. It is not excluded that will increase the influx of new "on the road".... and most importantly, this is not a financial appeal of writing such a manual, and its functionality and exceptional benefits for those who are very interesting, but too many uncertainties
Join. Many ambiguities. From experienced users is clear - they have learned from experience what to do and they think it's perfectly natural. They may even not think that the newcomer to know that simply nowhere, a self is in the head for no reason, no reason at all not coming. But what can we do "green"?

Евгений С

Post by Евгений С » Tue Mar 18, 2008 14:50

Became the owner of the Mindspy 6th generation.
:ay Please help to understand:
1. The first of proslushivanii session 1 - 22 minutes, was in alpha state and even felt it, felt his body and was in a state of fogginess of consciousness.
2. But in the next times when listening to the sessions began to feel discomfort in my shoulder (have had a broken scapula, but it never bothered), I am unable to put a hand, yesterday joined hands on his chest first helped, and then she felt numbness of both hands.
I certainly have the option to sit down, but wanted to ask if maybe there is something similar and I think the numbness is not conducive to relaksatsii. Please HELP.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Tue Mar 18, 2008 22:42

I think it's because of the unaccustomed and fear. Andrei Patrushev, wrote somewhere about it.

Евгений С

Post by Евгений С » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:20

Yesterday I found on the forum, in this de thread that Andrei Patrushev wrote about possible problems with the spine, the more inclined to this version.
In the evening I tried the reclining position, I helped, there was a feeling of numbness. Included the second session, felt a very interesting sensation, I was as if spun in a centrifuge, and in the morning on the 3rd session it was the feeling of separation of consciousness from the body, as if the body is not mine and liked the effect after turning off the session, when not took off his glasses, felt the DARKNESS which is never seen before, and thought that I shall be first up through the stars, then around the circumference. :roll:
During class there is a terrible dry mouth, though even drink more than two glasses. az
Impressions from the car only positive.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 19, 2008 22:49

Евгений С wrote:Yesterday I found on the forum, in this de thread that Andrei Patrushev wrote about possible problems with the spine, the more inclined to this version.
In the evening I tried the reclining position, I helped, there was a feeling of numbness. Included the second session, felt a very interesting sensation, I was as if spun in a centrifuge, and in the morning on the 3rd session it was the feeling of separation of consciousness from the body, as if the body is not mine and liked the effect after turning off the session, when not took off his glasses, felt the DARKNESS which is never seen before, and thought that I shall be first up through the stars, then around the circumference. :roll:
During class there is a terrible dry mouth, though even drink more than two glasses. az
Impressions from the car only positive.
In the alpha state hurts what hurts, and at the same time healing takes place.

Стасег

Post by Стасег » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:58

Well, that ended my introductory course alpha!))))))))

Summing up the following can be noted: in General, during the day fizicheskoe condition became better, like the livelier became :) not so straight elektrovenik, but the feeling of lightness present; were headache :D more precisely became sick much less often and not as much as I used to before( a long time ago the doctors put a disappointing diagnosis -difficult flow of blood to some hemisphere at 75%) here, so if the positive trend continues then Mashinka worth the money and more!!!!!!!; bearing in mind the words of Andrew, whenever a listening session (and I listened to from the shortest to the longest in the alpha range) I "twisted figs in your pocket" and saying magic spells :) however, now I don't feel that without the listening sessions but with the "figs and spells" I will be able to enter into the desired state......probably this can be explained by the fact that I find it a very good relaxed and not often nervous, so specifically relaxation has passed unnoticed...or I don't know.

In connection with the recent I want to ask, I can not properly moved and spoke those spells "I am relaxed"-slow and sluggish....but how the hell do you know that it either worked or narabotalo and I never learned self-relaxation?????

Now I believe we should take a break with an alpha(for three weeks) and not bending the stick periodically you can listen to, and other sessions on Machine, observing the order, so as not to exclude from the diet a Guide and a Massage of the brain.

And today I'll start to listen to the Conductor.As much teeth itch)))) If n is not protupila in the morning, listened to and massage of the brain, but it is really from the next. By the way, in search of a CD player there were kind people who drove away for free two sidca))) Only one bad))

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Mar 20, 2008 13:08

Staseg
Yes I think you can alpha session, continue to listen without stopping!I am glad that You have uluchsheniya health!I also almost got rid of headaches,the doctors said that I have carotid artery curve and bad blood comes to mind...As the weather started to change-everything,the death of bedbugs and cockroaches,sometimes even before the nausea came...Now everything is normal,FIE-FIE-FIE!

Стасег

Post by Стасег » Thu Mar 20, 2008 13:21

Thank You, Dima!

Would love to listen to the alpha and on, so in addition to her very many other things I want to try. But the main thing is not to overdo it, so they had set for itself other priorities.

in addition, as far as I understand, over time, the condition when the alpha sessions should zarabotatj so that there is no need to listen to it in the future....but I can be wrong.

Andrew was about to write a manual as to what and in what proportions to listen, that we will wait for his explanation.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Mar 20, 2008 13:30

Staseg
Yes,I also expect this work to look forward to!

Стасег

Post by Стасег » Thu Mar 20, 2008 14:44

And at the expense of the discs here is a quick question....whether when listening to make any movements as and when listening to alpha on Machince???

Or here or completely?
Explorer - to set a goal and listen to the speaker and to lie and nothing to do
Massage of the brain - just listen and also better lying down?

how should I act?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Mar 20, 2008 14:48

Staseg
"Conductor - to set a goal and listen to the speaker and lie and nowt to do "-Quite right :lol: Massage of the brain-the same story! :)

Стасег

Post by Стасег » Thu Mar 20, 2008 14:55

Wait a minute! :) the same story is what?
also CTBA goal and listen or just listen or listen and "twist figs" then if you need need to self-induce a desired state?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Mar 20, 2008 15:00

Staseg
Yes, just listen and relax,try not to think.Unable to fall asleep.Try to start to learn how to relax,and then you can twist and figs or whatever else... :)

Стасег

Post by Стасег » Thu Mar 20, 2008 15:16

Ie, ideally, with a Massage of the brain in the future you can stop working, because it alone can control the necessary processes in the head?????
If so, that's wonderful news.

Actually, I would like Andrew on this topic listen to the report, there is a passion as it is interesting))))

If it is possible to raise a smart guy, so why not?)))))))))

Give the keys and the people (Yes, dammit, I personally) will work hard to a :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 20, 2008 17:35

Стасег wrote:i.e. in the ideal and with the Massage of the brain in the future you can stop working, because it alone can control the necessary processes in the head?????
If so, that's wonderful news.

Actually, I would like Andrew on this topic listen to the report, there is a passion as it is interesting))))

If it is possible to raise a smart guy, so why not?)))))))))

Give the keys and the people (Yes, dammit, I personally) will work hard to a :D
You see, the Massage of the Brain sequentially takes You through five States, so it is impossible to put an anchor... :cry: