First impressions

Стасег

Post by Стасег » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:51

Андрей Патрушев wrote:you See, the Massage of the Brain sequentially takes You through five States, so it is impossible to put an anchor...

This means that with this disk you need to work all the time???

But yesterday I managed to listen to it, though not in the morning or day, somewhere in district seven in the evening. As expected drank water and forward...

awake not asleep, the music seemed not very...i.e. the second time this happens with good movies, listen to voluntarily(i.e. without a pursuit of some goal) did not))))))))))

in General, no new sensations are not observed, did not hurt, did not itch, just lay the seal 45 minutes.

I guess even if some changes have occurred, then to feel them so simply will not succeed.....to feel the increased speed of reaction to an event .... not just that

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 21, 2008 13:25

Стасег wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:you See, the Massage of the Brain sequentially takes You through five States, so it is impossible to put an anchor...

This means that with this disk you need to work all the time???

But yesterday I managed to listen to it, though not in the morning or day, somewhere in district seven in the evening. As expected drank water and forward...

awake not asleep, the music seemed not very...i.e. the second time this happens with good movies, listen to voluntarily(i.e. without a pursuit of some goal) did not))))))))))

in General, no new sensations are not observed, did not hurt, did not itch, just lay the seal 45 minutes.

I guess even if some changes have occurred, then to feel them so simply will not succeed.....to feel the increased speed of reaction to an event .... not just that
All - not all, but the course must pass...
It should say that for music it is irrelevant (it seemed to You :) ), but as noted by some users, after working with this drive suddenly became another to accept the classical music, namely, to enjoy it, although I just hated that dog...
"A healthy head even analginum does not help...", so if You have not had any deviations, to notice the effect of the program is possible only through objective testing, well, for example, test Amthauera...

Стасег

Post by Стасег » Fri Mar 21, 2008 14:06

Андрей Патрушев wrote:"Healthy mind even analginum does not help..."

Tell means about the Conductor:)
The flight was normal from 23:30 until the end of the record. All those glasses with water and comfortable pose....

First time decided to listen to without glasses, for three hours listened to MM so I thought that there is no need to overload yourself.

I listened to everything from the beginning to the end. Words are interesting, but to my horror the main thing to keep in mind failed, but Yes is not so scary, listen next time and more and more... :)

Before the start of the countdown simply no purpose lay)))) for relaxed himself, and no matter what are not distracted, although for reliability all the time was holding the phone so if you happen to horror with it, to disown and to come back to reality :)

With the beginning of the countdown in my head what happened here....starting with the first digit began to feel that I cut down and to the fifth digit, the feeling intensified to the kind of experience falling asleep in the subway (ie, kind of just closed his eyes to rest, but suddenly Takeshita chin on his chest and Wake up from this, but somehow not completely....) :)
in General, disconnect failed.
On the speech of the speaker was running from one ear to another..the most enjoyable was when the sound was exactly in the middle in the head))))

When talking about the white dot (on the rise) drew attention to the fact that I began to smile))))) it was nice to just smile at the ceiling))))

Further, at some point began to repeat some words and as "a NAP in the subway" is back, but again short-lived.
Again to fall asleep failed.

When the time came the sound of two voices at the same time, nothing unusual was experienced, but to hear both failed :roll:
I had to switch from one ear to the other.

Overall the pleasant sensation. To listen like :)
By the way, throughout the track of mobility in the limbs is not lost and periodically tossing and turning.

I do not quite understand what must say after the end of the track.... something like "I am taking the new with gratitude or I feel positive changes within yourself"??? What better to say?)))<

Белый

Post by Белый » Thu Sep 04, 2008 18:38

I want to share my opinion about the wheels!
Istselenie I finished, but without the two glasses of water. I'm not allowed a lot of water, I have high blood pressure. Now go through Explorer. Am feeling himself a strange condition. Started prosypatsya 4-5 o'clock in the morning and did not want to sleep, like vyspalsya. Although I like to sleep to 9-10 hours. The conductor put when I go to bed, and of course sleep with him. Now I see a lot of dreams are vivid and varied, but participate in the dream does not work, maybe work but before the release of the sleep, that is to say in attenuation of sleep. So that drives some of the changes give.Among the day include a star wanderer. I want to buy MM but for me still expensive. If in installments, BU mastered.

Крапива

Post by Крапива » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:30

Now my time has come delitstsa impressions...
Yesterday brought me InnerPulse glasses ColorTrack...
Immediately threw in a session of Andrey Patrushev morning, evening and two training.
Tried at work in my chair. Cool, but special effects are not noticed...
Before sleep started the evening already lying down. After a couple of hours I had to Wake up and the body was super relaxed... Usually when waking up in the night feel differently...
In the morning came the morning session, which lay in a warm bath... During the session itself nothing special almost didn't feel it... but after and now 4 hours is a feeling that occurs after sleep happens in the afternoon, literally for 15 minutes and Wake up fully rested... and in the head a pleasant oschushenie.

After a 21 day course of alpha's plan to move to conductor + healing.

Post by Guest » Wed May 06, 2009 9:23

+1 :) :) :)

Гайдзин

Post by Гайдзин » Thu May 21, 2009 12:50

Last week I made the basic mistake of beginners, before the arrival of the New Pro. As I posted in another thread, I downloaded via legal (please note) version disks, Jeffrey Thompson, Brainwave-entrainment. After listening to both, got fatigued, and Vata in the brain. Music Thompson, of course, admirable.

Having Nova, was being cautious. On the first day 15 minutes, then 22, relaxation, bedtime, etc. First without sunglasses, then gradually in the glasses.

Feelings: helps to relax. Self-hypnosis works easier. All morning in the shoulder girdle was the feeling you have after a good Thai or Japanese massage. Then this feeling was replaced by a tingling energy. Now overcome with desire to act.

In terms of mentally, I often find myself unexpectedly became firmly defend themselves. I usually pressure myself to ignore with a smile, as a polite intellectual middle age (with glasses) and now I give back. Pressure at work enough. This surprises me, usually I'm different. Leadership, whether that is flooded all of a sudden?

The performance is also like a little bit higher. Head several times sent gratitude - thank you, they say, the quickness and quality. It is also surprising, usually I have a habit to idle a bit since "by nature" lazy - although he composed in a highly stressful job with a high cost of failure.

Credited with the first results to:
- Solid intention to relax and self-volitsa
Help New in the relaxation
That little "let go" is initially inflated expectations to yourself.

Let's see what's next.

Гайдзин

Post by Гайдзин » Fri May 22, 2009 13:32

And by the way - especially now pay attention to women... even more than before. In my subconscious gives. Kind of was expecting to achieve some detachment... of meditatii, prosvetvlenie... and is the opposite.

Go opened "here and now". That's the joy of life.

:?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 22, 2009 13:33

Gaijin
Alpha training enhances the attraction to women :)

Гайдзин

Post by Гайдзин » Fri May 22, 2009 13:44

Thank you! Damn. Well. All the attention is on his beloved wife...

Although Monroe said I think that the first barrier to achieving detachment is overcome sharply soaring sensuality...

Actually, I did not expect so quickly feel the results of deep relaxation, even with the help of m-cars. :)