Psyleron and Polytron. Twins?

Пси-Комбатант
Psyleron and Polytron. Twins?

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Sat Jan 02, 2010 15:57

Didn't know what section to put this question. It applies to products, preparing for the sale. Namely, the "Celeron". As far as I understand, the principle of "Celeron" is strongly reminiscent of the principle of operation of another device - a "Polytron". Interestingly, the possibility of applying Psyleron is comparable to the performance of "Polytron"?
"State-owned enterprise prospective studies "SCIENTIFIC CENTRE" (da "NTS")
124460, Moscow, Zelenograd, South industrial area
Phone: 8-499-731-96-61 8-499-710-98-30

103460, Moscow, Zelenograd, Yuzhnaya prom. Area, Telephone: 530-98-30
4806 passage, house 4, korp. str 1, PPI, NC.
P/s 40602810300050001000
Telenor. Branch of JSCB "Moscow Industrial Bank"
BIC 04453435 fps 30101810300000000435

"Claim"
Director of PPI NC
Print /Ph. D. Professor Goryainova S. A./

conclusions FROM the PROTOCOL TESTING LABORATORY SAMPLE INFORMATION MODULE, the INFORMATION TRANSMISSION SYSTEM on AUGUST 14, 2000

From the Protocol testing Laboratory sample information module is created and designed by Grabovoi G. P. is proved that using the system of information transmission of weak signals at the level of mental concentration the signals recorded by the receiver of optical radiation. The transmission of thought was carried out in mental concentration of the operator on the sensor images or otherwise perceiving unit signal transmitter ( in report Fig. 1 on page 4, unit 1-a) made in the form of sensing elements of spherical form, and on the basis of similarity based on the author's theory of wave synthesis and the formula of the General reality of thought transmitted to the receiver signal having such sensing unit (Fig. 1 p. 4, which corresponds to the transmitting node, 1-6). With receiver signals thought recorded change in the intensity of optical radiation. Given that, in accordance with the theory of wave synthesis, crystal system described in the patent of G. P. Grabovoi "Method for prevention of catastrophes and device for its implementation" in accordance with the application for the invention № 99120836/28 (022309) from 07.10.99.was evaluated in the scope containing distributed spheres is smaller and thus the transmission of thought was recorded, it follows that the transmitter and receiver optical elements can be implemented in the form of spheres and cubes.
Since the concentration of thought were carried out by different operators it can be concluded that the transfer of mental images, with the use of this information transmission system, can realize any man.

Scientific Director
Office of graduate studies of PPI "NC" Prof. M. SC., Ph. D. G. P. Grabovoy Ph. D. B. I. Black"
http://www.grigori-grabovoi.ru/sertif/index2.htm

a Block diagram of an Information Module.

http://izobret.narod.ru/p/PUT12.htm

The newspaper "Arguments and facts Petersburg". No. 41 (478), dated October 9, 2002
The article "Psychotronic attacks".

http://news.students.ru/index.php?newsid=1017

This article originally was posted here:

http://spb.aif.ru/issues/478/11

Now it was removed. Perhaps this release removed from libraries as well. I guess, in this connection, but it's a long story. However, in the cache Yandex has survived.
Psychotronics goes on the offensive

"The editorial office has exclusive information about psychotronic experiments in St. Petersburg. Here the apparatus was invented, actually reading and retaining the thoughts of a man, a man-made generator psi-fields effects on the brain, here was a whole cohort of people from the science, one way or another involved in the topic of control over the inner "I" person. Talk about the facts.
Edition has exclusive information about psychotronic experiments in St. Petersburg. Here the apparatus was invented, actually reading and retaining the thoughts of a man, a man-made generator psi-fields effects on the brain, here was a whole cohort of people from the science, one way or another involved in the topic of control over the inner "I" person. Talk about the facts.

The fact that the first. The absolute lie detector.
A mysterious story that knows only a narrow circle of people "from the defense". Petersburg brothers-physics, Anatoly and Valentin Stawicki, worked for many years with the stamp of absolute secrecy in the defense of NPO "Krasnaya Zarya" under the supervision of the General. Anatoly Ivanovich, taking up sistematicas "detection of hidden objects," invented and perfected a vacuum tube politron, capable of detecting extremely weak radiation. Work has been joined by brother Valentin. Curators cared about one thing: how to pinpoint the location of buried under the ground hidden under the water of the enemy's military objects. But policronio devices turned out to be a "magic wand", they also inexplicably responded to the approaching some people and ignored others. In 1995, changed job in the defense industry to the home laboratory, Valentin Ivanovich was surprised to realize after a series of experiments that a miracle device responds to... mental promises of man. Inviting well-known practitioners of the psychic, able to concentrate, stawicki saw a Polytron under the influence of psychic energy... "write signal" and outputs on the computer screen the individual curve of emotions. It was a miracle: of any person approaching the device politron "sucked" inner "I"! Just a thought curve radiation trained psychics was almost perfect (relaxation-pulse relaxation pulse), and an ordinary person gives some Jablanica chart with a lot of bursts, "serif", some of the holes. It only remained to figure out ways to decipher it. That, in principle, achievable.

Thus began the era of Technotronic control over the psyche
The miracle machine was patented (patent of the Russian Federation 95111742/14 ). He's "cooler" vintage lie detector, invented in the thirties, for it differs from it, as the computer — from the soldering iron. The old lie detector captures only sweating, but increasing temperature, i.e. indirect evidence of unrest, internal inhibition in man. It differs from the medical electroencephalograph, which records the weak currents in the surface of the skin. New fixes the radiation of thought. And the prospects for its use are incredible. From testing psychic powers (than stawicki Jr. already did many times)... possible to decrypt thoughts. Specjalista did not take any measures to "classify" Stawicki. The first reason: formally, the brothers retired from the defense industry. And in the period when stawicki, Jr. began active experiments at home, was a mass Exodus of personnel from all structures of those in power and is able to ban. The second reason — "generals" in the course of such work, moreover, has leaked information that in the territory of the SCA operates a closed "psychotronic" center. And, to our knowledge, specjalista equipped with apparatus less bulky and more perfect than Stawicki. Typical elements of any "milechicago" device is the antenna-sensor, polychrony node and a computer with display. However, the computer may be left in the room and the remote control sensor patronym node, with proper improvements, it is easy to hide in the suitcase.

The fact of the second. A psi-generator
The generators of the psi-field was tested in St. Petersburg several times. As told to the author of these lines, the head of the St. Petersburg laboratory of psychotronics Valery Antonov, the psi-field of technogenic origin were tested in Moscow, Kiev (Institute Paton), in St. Petersburg; they actually "lock up" devices, changing the crystal lattice and turn off the psyche of the people. There is a spin-torsion generators Akimova, this is a complex weapon designed for combat systems of the SOYBEAN, so it is also the strongest emitter of the psi-field. Polychrony device that is configured in the transmit mode, not receive, also emits a psi field. The author of these lines conducted its own investigation, addressed the excited scientist (also a former employee of military NGO "Red dawn"), who claimed that the lepton radiation of Polytron is the most terrible disease, and people who worked with Polytron, most faded into the light. But it's not. However, how does a psi-field on the person?

— After voluntary exposure in a laboratory research Institute in St. Petersburg, I felt sick as never before, — says the psychic, Olexander Yefremov, who, since the 60-ies, willingly participates in various experiences related to parapsychology. — I fell into cruel anguish, depression and was treated with medicines to withdraw from the state of "zombies." But it was a weak field, unconcentrated. I spared. And can you imagine what a directional beam?

Epilogue. Irradiated us?
Clearly this question cannot be answered. Any psychotronic non-consensual experiments on people, of course, prohibited all public and private scientific institutions. And in this sense is absolutely impossible to believe the sensations of people from the notorious "Association of victims of psychotronic weapons" that go with iron pots on their heads and covered with aluminum mesh. Ninety percent of the cases, their complaints about "irradiating" the neighbor wrapped in confusion: simply neurotic person reacts to the noise pipe in the bathroom or the hum of the refrigerator. But here a very interesting call recently from a resident of Krasnogvardeisky district. A scientist, able to analyze (by the way, just in case he showed a certificate of his mental normality and labor book with a record on place of work in a research Institute). He says that during the working day quite by accident fell under a very narrow "lobe of radiation", which penetrated from adjacent housing. The head came with a cotton silence, lost hearing, and a clear voice "from the inside" dictated four groups of numbers that he memorized forever. WHAT WAS IT?

Vladimir VIKTOROV
Brief information about Polytron:

http://www.politron.freeservers.com/sv.htm

Passport Politron:

http://www.politron.freeservers.com/pasport.html

There are many witness statements and certified documents about the incredible opportunities and KM1 Grabovoi. In fact, the machine, the FSB confiscated during the arrest of a scientist, could do with the reality of anything. To resurrect people, to put out a nuclear explosion, magnitude of earthquakes, to create matter from nothing, etc. to Control the mind too. And politron, as I understand it, was the unit, reinforcing the idea and the reality of the modeling. Micro-reality is created in it, and then broadcast through the crystals, and became Macrorheology.

Whether Psyleron to use for anything more than monitor the ow of particles under the influence of consciousness?<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat Jan 02, 2010 17:20

I don't think Psyleron and politron twins. In any case, the above scheme Politron do not allow to draw any specific conclusions. Also, there are no specific references to scientific publications referred to studies that could clarify the issue.

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Sat Jan 02, 2010 19:00

Also, there are no specific references to scientific publications referred to studies that could clarify the issue.

If You are about Psyleron, the information is really quite stubby (in Russian at least). As for Polytron, here are quite a lot of information: http/izobret.narod.ru/p4.htm and here much is already clear about its properties:
http://www.politron.freeservers.com/sv.htm
We can say that Polytron has the property of "macro-microscopical" or dualism. figuratively speaking, similar to a centaur. Who knows, call him a centaur, the fate of the device would have been different. Would not need many years to overcome human habits or the prejudices associated with the fact that very often looking for a treasure where the light, not where it is actually. Because no one for a long time even in a head did not come correct to compare the results given by Polytron and nonlinear converters in the classification mode random or, more precisely, pseudo-random processes. And if they made the comparison they just did not believe or did not want to believe for a variety of reasons. Time mostly was spent on the construction of models of Polytron as a nonlinear functional of the Converter, while pursuing the goal of a purely external similarity, i.e. that lies on the surface. In this regard, it is interesting to note that the principle of politron is mainly understood by people with a rich creative intuition or emotional in nature. Among them can be attributed to major scholars such as I. G. Klyatskin. P. K. Oshchepkov. P. V. Shmakov, Yu.N.Demkov and some others, including Deputy Chairman of the Committee for inventions and discoveries V. E. Tsaregorodtsev, which gave a powerful impetus to the development polichrono technology.
in summary, it can be noted that politron in the role of a nonlinear functional of the Converter (in the usual sense of the word) is only the tip of the iceberg. to see this in practice, without delving into the essence of what is happening in the Polytron processes, it took an objective comparison of classification results of "random processes" obtained with the aid of models and the Polytron Polytron. This work was done and also showed phenomenal results [14]. Here we present the dependencies of the relative efficiency of random classification (also in the conventional sense of the word) of processes using different types of models and the Polytron Polytron (Fig.3). The graphs on the horizontal axis in arbitrary units deferred a variety of modes as patterns, and Polytron, vertically-efficiency of classification, i.e. the ability to discriminate the presented processes are divided into two classes A and B. the Shaded area reflects the scope of the models. Dotted " result, obtained by means of politron, it is seen that the efficiency of Polytron, in certain modes of operation far exceeds the efficiency of the models. Further experimental and theoretical studies have shown that politron connected to it the external environment should be seen as a Trinity: the device-environment-information.
Psyleron:
According to modern physics, the outcome of quantum events cannot be predicted even on the basis of their past outcomes. REG-1 produces ones and zeros non-quantum nature, and therefore in this case we are dealing with representations of quantum events, extrapolated using quantum tunneling binary outcomes. Therefore, when the events issued by the REG-1, treated statistically, they behave quite randomly. Therefore, in contrast to casts of coins, which can influence the physical effects and external circumstances such as wind, humidity, displacement of the center of gravity and technique cast, REG-1 is not affected by any known physical forces. It truly random.

What is even more interesting in the case of the REG-1 is the fact that the randomness of the signal originates at the level of electrons and atoms — the level of reality, still not fully understood by scientists. Unlike the macroscopic world familiar to us, where there are dense objects that interact with each other through forces that can be directly observed, measure and predict phenomena that control REG-1 is subject to the laws of quantum mechanics. At this microscopic level, the outcomes of events have natural uncertainty and depend on the observer.

As you know, quantum objects interact with each other over large distances in space, and the science is still not able to pinpoint what exactly gives them that opportunity.

The interaction at large distances is known as the confusion of States, or quantum coherence. For example, it is now technically possible to prepare two particles in one quantum state and spread them at a predetermined distance. These two particles have either a positive or negative spin. If the observer changes the spin of one particle, the other somehow “knows” about it and also changes the spin. The connection between them seems instantaneous.
I think Psyleron is one of the modifications of Politron. Unfortunately, it seems, with a badly cropped possibilities. Politron costs tens of thousands of dollars... the Americans and the Russians always steal technology from each other, or developed in parallel. So, nothing amazing.

Actually, I did not understand, what is the purpose of Psyleron? Play?<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sun Jan 03, 2010 14:30

Psionic Combatant
As far as I can see from Your posts, their purpose is primarily to give information to visitors and leading this forum about domestic invention, referred to as "Polytron". I hope this fits in with the theme of "customer Questions"...
I think Psyleron is one of the modifications of Politron.
Listed in the link
the figure shows that the circuit design the invention is fundamentally different from other device Psylerondiscussed on this forum, though in a different branch.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2966
So I see no point in discussing further these devices together. If the administrator is interested in discussion on it "Politron", create under it a separate branch.
Further discussion of "Polytron" is beyond the scope of my interest within this forum, so I'm closing the discussion.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jan 03, 2010 16:07

Psionic Combatant
Info about politron very interesting.I had never heard of him.Thank you!

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Sun Jan 03, 2010 19:04

Dmitry,

Thanks for the link to the discussion of Psyleron. Read. That's exactly what I needed, because I find this discussion I failed.
as far As I can see from Your posts, their purpose is primarily to give information to visitors and leading this forum about domestic invention, referred to as "Polytron".
Why do I need it? Still, it's impossible. I voznamerilsya that someone has created, though ubogonky, but analog. And You didn't prove me wrong. It is very similar. Only Psyleron and even its purpose to me is absolutely not clear.

Andrew,

Little who heard. Grabovoy gave him, because he collaborated with the military and the FSB. From time to time...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Psyleron and Polytron. Twins?

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:03