The inability to concentrate. Do I need a mind machine?

Ойген
The inability to concentrate. Do I need a mind machine?

Post by Ойген » Thu Dec 10, 2009 23:13

Hello!
Recently I am interested in mind machines. About them want to learn more. Whether the truth is written in the description of the models mind machines or those words at least embellished? All these wonders of technology is not a new divorce?
I better not torture issues and go on to describe my problem, and then to the main issue.
The fact that I have a huge difficulties with concentration while reading. I can't even half-page to read without distractions. Remember read very little bad, given the material, can not sit and read several pages. I'm mad at myself and just stop reading that is sometimes necessary. And fiction for that reason, do not read (if they start, then throw the book, not having read it). You can explain to me what this is? Suffer from mental disorders, treated with pills, therapy at the time gave nothing.
And now the main question - WHETHER in this case a mind machine? Help sessions with a mind machine to reach normal (and better high) focus on reading? If Yes, please describe more about it.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Inability to concentrate. Do I need a mind mash

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 12, 2009 19:30

Ойген wrote:Hello!
Recently I am interested in mind machines. About them want to learn more. Whether the truth is written in the description of the models mind machines or those words at least embellished? All these wonders of technology is not a new divorce?
I better not torture issues and go on to describe my problem, and then to the main issue.
The fact that I have a huge difficulties with concentration while reading. I can't even half-page to read without distractions. Remember read very little bad, given the material, can not sit and read several pages. I'm mad at myself and just stop reading that is sometimes necessary. And fiction for that reason, do not read (if they start, then throw the book, not having read it). You can explain to me what this is? Suffer from mental disorders, treated with pills, therapy at the time gave nothing.
And now the main question - WHETHER in this case a mind machine? Help sessions with a mind machine to reach normal (and better high) focus on reading? If Yes, please describe more about it.
You enough disk Ultramesh.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 12, 2009 20:24

Without MM? :shock:

Ойген

Post by Ойген » Sat Dec 12, 2009 20:29

The previous post is mine. I just forgot to log in.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:11

Anonymous wrote:Without MM? :shock:
Yes.