Epilepsy and MM

Семён
Epilepsy and MM

Post by Семён » Fri Oct 30, 2009 22:12

Hello.
Andrei Patrushev wrote that "If You have an official diagnosis of epilepsy or other seizure activity, or was experience discomfort or spasms when You: looked at the surface of water, brilliant in the sun; walked through the woods and the sunlight was filtering through the branches of the trees meet; was driving the car at night or in a tunnel towards the bright lights, then You exercises with light and sound technology is definitely contraindicated."

There is a view of seizures that occur only in the case of exposure to light or epilepsy at all under any conditions?
I have a diagnosis of epilepsy(rare seizures, with the light not connected). In 21 years there were only 6 attacks. Can I use the mind-machine?
I also color blind - will MM to work "properly" in my case?
If I can't do with MM, what your products will be suitable for me?

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 30, 2009 23:53

Daltons for the machine not a problem, still works using flash, but everything else... have to wait for the response of A. Patrushev.

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Sun Nov 01, 2009 21:25

Simon,
what do you want from MM to achieve?
Read, for example, Silva. Some of my friends think his method for entering alpha/theta - sufficient.
http://www.koob.ru/jose/

I think in your case it is more secure.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 01, 2009 23:06

Дмитрий В. wrote:Read, for example, Silva. Some of my friends think his method for entering alpha/theta - sufficient.
Silva method doesn't always help... there is a huge variety psycho, if there was one universal way, they would nestdale... Everyone is different and not all understand(not on the logic levels and the practice level) this method(this method I generally abhorrent). According to Wikipedia, epilepsy is semesta diseases and common between them is mainly the seizures (though can be very different). According to the same article in Wikipedia, pristupu depend on the activity of the seizure focus in the brain, so a mind machine can how to get past it, and maybe to hook. There are predictions impossible, and long practice will not be a criterion for judgment. I would not recommend any psycho working only with mental napryamuu(MM not like psycho, but due to the nature of the impact better without it), but only those that act indirectly through work with the body. So either yoga(Hatha exclusively, where the relaxation and targeting of alpha waves is initiated solely by fatigue), titizyan(again energy training is better left in side as the prima controlpane, if any, caused by the movements well, but forced no-no). You can try autotrend(first stage - relaxation, heaviness, warmth - but again without the use of self-hypnosis, and through the tracking of physical sensations and giving them more attention). In extreme cases, you can do simple walks in nature(at least in the Park), if you learn to appreciate them and enjoy them - the fact that MM is teaching you have learned.

Success!

Семён

Post by Семён » Tue Nov 03, 2009 20:18

I myself have almost mastered the basic course of autotreninga, though the effect is achieved, but all the time my head is filled with some thoughts, I want using MM to improve autogenic immersion(as one forum member MM helped him remove the psychological barriers in autotreninga). Still, MM is a universal trainer for self-improvement. And as I understand from MM more interesting to do. And the reviews are good, so I'd like to try...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 03, 2009 20:40

semen
Still, any form of epilepsy is considered (just in case) a contraindication for pienene AVS. One of the ways of diagnosis is the provocation of the attack while shooting the EEG using specialnogo device of AVS in the alpha range rhythms (by the way, plus hyperventilating).
Loans to start a discs is cheaper and safer. :) In addition, auditory stimulation (disk Healing, and фокус10 Monroe) have a positive experience, indicating a significant reduction in the intensity and frequency of attacks.
Good luck!

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 11, 2010 0:16

Tell me, if I was epileptic at preschool age, after which I was treated and now do not suffer from epilepsy, recent heart attack was somewhere under the age of 7 years, now I'm 27 - I can use the mind-machine?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 12, 2010 13:21

Anonymous wrote:Tell me, if I was epileptic at preschool age, after which I was treated and now do not suffer from epilepsy, recent heart attack was somewhere under the age of 7 years, now I'm 27 - I can use the mind-machine?
Very carefully, making the brightness of glasses and the sound volume is at minimum.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 17, 2010 16:54

Anonymous wrote:Tell me, if I was epileptic at preschool age, after which I was treated and now do not suffer from epilepsy, recent heart attack was somewhere under the age of 7 years, now I'm 27 - I can use the mind-machine?
I would not recommend.