Interested in lucid dreaming?

Микаэль
Interested in lucid dreaming?

Post by Микаэль » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:33

I am interested in Wasps and astral. Once already out, but unfortunately only once and accidentally, through a dream.
Is it possible the InnerPulse to reach the required level of such practices? Will it help to develop these skills and what specific software can contribute to ( on a given pagehttp://www.mindmachine.ru/photosonix/innerpulse.htm describes the program).

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:39

As far as I understand it here is the program:

4. Body asleep, mind awake

The program creates a dynamic condition in which the body rests and the mind is awake. It works similarly to programs that promote out-of-body.

Could you explain its use when falling asleep or is just exercise. I would just like to figure out what and how to do it.
Thank you. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:48

Anonymous wrote:as far as I understand it here is the program:

4. Body asleep, mind awake

The program creates a dynamic condition in which the body rests and the mind is awake. It works similarly to programs that promote out-of-body.

Could you explain its use when falling asleep or is just exercise. I would just like to figure out what and how to do it.
Thank you. :)
Better before going to sleep. If you have problems falling asleep, then not later than 2 hours before bedtime.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:57

how many do not enjoy this session - the body asleep mind awake - never went out of body with it... worried about other things... sometimes you go to the bus or sit at work and suddenly feel all... over... the uncontrollable output.... by a great effort, dislocations and other ways forced to go back... ie. you first need to educate the brain and become the MASTER svemu brain that he obeyed commands - and then the astral and so on... all of this - the strong will ... restriction (eg post)... the rejection of bad habits... well, etc.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:05

Gee...
Yes, folks it's fine....
:-)
here you have a little someone that will advise :-)
100% result gives only systematic practice
but here as soon.... :-)
twist twirl, this isn't working try that.
then, you will succeed :-)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:08

Идущая вперед wrote:worried about other things... sometimes you go to the bus or sit at work and suddenly feel all... over... the uncontrollable output.... by a great effort, dislocations and other ways forced to go back...
But Hubbard offers and live after leaving the body and being five feet behind and above (in computer games there is a kind in action-shooters:)). Claims that so much better - no problems feel... :?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:32

and Hubbard is finally totalitarian sect... my best friend was in a cult of hubbardston to work (where the firm is engaged in construction and everyone who comes to work should take)... offered to hand over the property... barely escaped...
man is born in order to experience emotions and feelings... and if he is emotionless and insensitive - that means he's dead.... LIVING CORPSE... :) :) :)
it seems that we have the subway just finally the Assembly of the living dead... absolutely nothing is visible on the faces (especially Monday in the morning).....

Микаэль

Post by Микаэль » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:43

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Better before bedtime. If you have problems falling asleep, then not later than 2 hours before bedtime.
That is, until it is better to apply before sleep, and then the status is ready and you when falling asleep are immersed in this state?
I have noticed that you sell the device: DreamStalker http://www.mindmachine.ru/dreamstalker.htm - tell me, can this device most effective in terms of achieving output?
Идущая вперед wrote:how much do not enjoy this session - the body asleep mind awake - never went out of body with it...
And you how it take to dream? And then go to sleep and nothing? When falling asleep you are trying to reach or rely on the fact that it will happen by itself? I just know that to enter you need to use different release techniques.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:46

I use a variety of techniques, but on vibrations it is not come, so I expect that a mind machine is helping me out. She really can? I would like to hear the opinions of those who enjoyed this program!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:09

Идущая вперед wrote:and Hubbard is finally totalitarian sect... my best friend was in a cult of hubbardston to work (where the firm is engaged in construction and everyone who comes to work should take)... offered to hand over the property... barely escaped...
man is born in order to experience emotions and feelings... and if he is emotionless and insensitive - that means he's dead.... LIVING CORPSE... :) :) :)
it seems that we have the subway just finally the Assembly of the living dead... absolutely nothing is visible on the faces (especially Monday in the morning).....
:lol: As often happens, a good idea can very easily diskreditiruet and turn into anything blind followers of the author 8) (including Christianity, Wahhabism, etc.)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Oct 06, 2009 13:59

Pro technology outlet best here
http://www.youryoga.org/med/astral.htm
everything is clear and detailed....

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 06, 2009 20:35

Going forward
And that refers specifically to the machine - it helps you in this practice?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:38

mm increases the vibration... and when this starts going - there really is at hand... the main thing is not to fall asleep :wiz :wiz and a cross with no body to remove :aa :evil:

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 11, 2009 20:51

says Bronnikov V. M. if you do not know how to drive,why is it necessary then,all the retards I see on the inside ,but without control,if you like wasps and astral,it is better and faster Bronnikov no one will teach his 3 years in sleep trained..

Лексевна

Re: Interested in lucid dreaming?

Post by Лексевна » Tue Mar 18, 2014 17:33

Good day, friends!
Would like to consult with a practitioner of the OS.
First a few words about the problem and ask questions later))
For more than six months, there was an unusual condition at bedtime and during sleep, it is that a conscious thought process does not stop at all throughout the night and fades a little by the morning when it's time to get up.
It is expressed that:
1) controls the process of falling asleep (progressive relaxation and disable the annoying external factors);
2) the Full understanding that now will dream a dream;
3) Direct participation in the dream and change its events based on the reality of the situation in the real world;
4) Characters that act in a dream, always separated into fictional, real but unknown, friends and relatives as well as deceased relatives (sometimes even to the point of absurdity comes when I say to them: what do you dream of me you died already a certain time ago).
Now the questions: my OS? or is it stress? or is it schizophrenia???
Think about purchasing MM, in order to correct this condition, but if this shiz, on MM sorry out of the question it can not((

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Mar 18, 2014 17:41

Lexina,
what you are describing try to practicing OS :)
Why do you rule,enjoy it.

Лексевна

Post by Лексевна » Tue Mar 18, 2014 18:57

Thanks for the reply!
I certainly do not know, but I think it somehow can affect sleep, it turns out I'm both in the dream and feel strongly in real life.
Especially when you stop the sleep-to-remember dates or numbers, muttering to myself and think how not to forget to write after you Wake up.
I want it to be somehow safer or what, but definitely continue to evolve)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Mar 18, 2014 19:21

Easier you treat it as entertainment.

I have even had the idea when I was going for the first time Las Vegas to play roulette, find out in the OS numbers on the roulette,which I have to deliver to win. :)
I do not remember how,but I have these numbers figured out and memorized.
Started to play,and bets$ 50 on the number,but it was false information and I for 5 minutes, pulled $ 800. With my last chip 50$ which I put,as I remember at 23,but fell 21.
And I won! :ay
The excitement when I bet my last chip ,I missed and put a chip on the 21 !
The win was 1800$ ,ie +1000$
Since I'm quite skeptical about getting information from the OS.
But this game is an experiment I remember well.

Лексевна

Post by Лексевна » Tue Mar 18, 2014 19:25

)) Well, I certainly had no such purpose) and the habit to memorize the digits and numbers from generated sleep for a long time (just in case), but Yes, You are right, this is mainly to reality, no relation has no.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:56

Лексевна wrote:)) Well, I certainly had no such purpose) and the habit to memorize the digits and numbers from generated sleep for a long time (just in case), but Yes, You are right, this is mainly to reality, no relation has no.
I can not agree with Andrew, as I have in Wasps numbers -sign. Another would be to learn to recognize them ...well, for example, seen in a dream the number on the machine . As it turned out later ,this is the time of the terrorist attack at the airport. The dream was a hint to go on the highway on the banner was an advertisement about the airport, crash is great on the road and in the head is a very scary situation. So the numbers, if they do in OSA or Vosne are signs. But not all of them directly....
The lack of sleep you have regular OS, and Wasps, in turn, from a constant light sleep . It's either stress or constant monitoring, even during sleep. Disk Explorer is good "cured" , but after that I have a strong dream, you don't remember dreams, but Wasps are able to remember and symbolic dreams too. Maybe you need a good relaxation disc Healing session of relaxation with Mindmachine or other software on relaxation before bed. It helps many to sleep soundly and Wasps are not so much that it depletes the body.

Лексевна

Post by Лексевна » Wed Mar 19, 2014 14:39

Think in terms of figures and dates, each their own, like me they have nightmares almost every day and no OS since I work with them daily, so I don't pay close attention to them, just write))
It is likely that it is a stressful situation and given such result with the OS. I hope Mashinoi everything will return to normal and further development will not keep itself waiting long, and will take place more smoothly and quietly))