Which car is best to reach the ISS?

Инсайд
Which car is best to reach the ISS?

Post by Инсайд » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:23

Hello!

In the description of the sessions, Nova Pro 100, in particular, is written:

"14. The foresight

The Farsight (telepathy) took the imagination of millions of people. Known cases of its use in archaeology, exploration and scientific research. This program is designed to induce States of consciousness conducive to telepathy. It is useful to impose on her natural sounds like the sound of the surf, Creek or rain."

And if I'm not mistaken, Andrei Patrushev said that in the condition necessary for the telepathy none of the Mind-Machine can not enter. In Hemi-sync "doors of Perception" Monroe is such an exercise. Is Focus 12. Is that the same, or another way? Or just advertising crap?

In General, what kind of car is more suitable to log into ISS (I mean powerful ISS, not just relaxation and color patterns) - Nova Pro inner Pulse, or some other?

Under the powerful ISS I know such that give the ability to make paranormal actions.

And a question. You can buy a car immediately with two points?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Which car is best to reach the ISS?

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:20

Инсайд wrote:Hello!

In the description of the sessions, Nova Pro 100, in particular, is written:

"14. The foresight

The Farsight (telepathy) took the imagination of millions of people. Known cases of its use in archaeology, exploration and scientific research. This program is designed to induce States of consciousness conducive to telepathy. It is useful to impose on her natural sounds like the sound of the surf, Creek or rain."

And if I'm not mistaken, Andrei Patrushev said that in the condition necessary for the telepathy none of the Mind-Machine can not enter. In Hemi-sync "doors of Perception" Monroe is such an exercise. Is Focus 12. Is that the same, or another way? Or just advertising crap?

In General, what kind of car is more suitable to log into ISS (I mean powerful ISS, not just relaxation and color patterns) - Nova Pro inner Pulse, or some other?

Under the powerful ISS I know such that give the ability to make paranormal actions.

And a question. You can buy a car immediately with two points?
Today :) no machine in the world can induce specific clairvoyance ISS.
By the way ISS is not an incident, but rather a condition that is acquired by training. It can provide any machine. :?
Machine can be purchased at least 10 points in any set. :)
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:46, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37

today Smile no machine in the world can induce specific clairvoyance ISS.
But for tomorrow and future days?
:oops:

Инсайд

Post by Инсайд » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:57

Thank You, Andrew!

So the fact that written about this session, for Nova Pro - crap?

Well, if I ask this: which car is more variety of opportunities to develop the ISS? And more effective stimulation of the brain for this purpose? Or even for this purpose it is better to listen to Hemi-sync or other similar products? And the Machines are intended more for entertainment, relaxation, self-hypnosis and treatment? I just don't want to waste time if it's not what I think. Hemi-sync effective by far. The shift of the assemblage point is significant, not to mention the increased energy. Projection of the consciousness inside. WTO it is not the correct term. Monroe then corrected the phasing. Inside is immersion, but no outlet in out. But, not as powerful this effect is, as we would like (in my personal experience). I thought that double stimulation light+sound will enhance the effect in half to two times, and maybe even on the order.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Apr 21, 2009 13:58

Инсайд wrote:Anyway, what kind of car is more suitable to log into ISS (I mean powerful ISS, not just relaxation and color patterns) - Nova Pro inner Pulse, or some other?

and you think - bought the MM a little poyuzat all - Mlyn PSYCHIC type...
first long and[SPAM] study alpha.... then the beta.... theta state I reached only after half a year of everyday training.... and rendering I have finally absent in principle to a year.... and you are ready to what you will see when you reveal your inner space? and you understand what paranormal abilities you have to pay and the price is sometimes very high?
and powerful ISS can be earn daily meditation and without MM...
for example, here here are ways
http://youryoga.org/ezoteric.htm

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 21, 2009 15:29

Инсайд wrote:which car is more suitable to log into ISS
BRAIN :) :D :wiz
Going forward

Инсайд

Post by Инсайд » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:04

and you think - bought the MM a little poyuzat all - Mlyn PSYCHIC type..
This is a Mind-Machines said like, not I think. Everywhere write that the fact that yogi (it is not necessary to send me to yogi, please, they die very early) accumulating for 20 years, the Machine helps to achieve for weeks-months. Regarding meditation is definitely everywhere stated. Judging by researches of the Monroe Institute, school of "Atlantis" Boris Monosov, Vadim Shlahter, Dmitry Vereshagin (DEIR), etc., Psychotronics really pushed all this junk. The shlahter openly laughs and potestates on yogic practices. It is not for the European. The European mentality of the Atlantic. As European Atlanta, creates his using the Car.
and you understand what paranormal abilities you have to pay and the price is sometimes very high?
In all these Eastern Schools? Yes, you have to pay money for years, and other than hemorrhoids nothing make. And You know what to do one form of yoga is not in harmony and simply harmful? Should be addressed immediately by all, or to leave it altogether and to definitely not to pay not only the bill but also health.
a powerful ISS possible to produce a every day meditation and without MM...
for example, here here are ways
Well, you can, you can. For Years Nцать. What do something then on the forum a Mind-Machinists hang out?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Apr 22, 2009 17:35

Инсайд wrote:Well, you can, you can. Years for Nцать. What do something then on the forum a Mind-Machinists hang out?
MM it's only a simulator, a simulator for the brain.... now I mm for example and not really needed .... knowing now how to achieve the state of theta and sakarev on it when and specifically
I can get into the theta and without mm....
Инсайд wrote:Yes, you have to pay money for years, and other than hemorrhoids nothing to make
you have your way I have mine and I tell you my point of view I do not impose... and I meant not the money....
Инсайд wrote:This is a Mind-Machines said like, not I think. Everywhere write that the fact that yogi (it is not necessary to send me to yogi, please, they die very early) accumulating for 20 years, the Machine helps to achieve for weeks-months. Regarding meditation is definitely everywhere stated. Judging by researches of the Monroe Institute, school of "Atlantis" Boris Monosov, Vadim Shlahter, Dmitry Vereshagin (DEIR), etc., Psychotronics really pushed all this junk. The shlahter openly laughs and potestates on yogic practices. It is not for the European. The European mentality of the Atlantic. European as Atlanta, creates his using the Car.
the so-called siddhis (supernormal powers) are not given to anybody, and if given lightning, for example, or from birth and people are not ready for this....
here was an example... the guy what type of MAG opened 3 eyes -----as a man in much pain.... sales of suicide talk....it sucks it really...

Инсайд

Post by Инсайд » Wed Apr 22, 2009 23:39

the so-called siddhis (supernormal powers) are not given to anybody
Who are given something? :) The man himself takes what it requires Higher self, does what it says Higher Than Ya he gets more familiar, the higher the level of integration with Higher self.

To go with her and smoked a joint. Or listening to the Beatles. Or listening to the CD Andrei Patrushev. Head - it is dark. All you know is...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Apr 23, 2009 15:52

and I have had a few of those dangerous cases (when you try to reveal their abilities) I almost cost my sanity and life, so I know very well whereof I speak.... a passion for experiment - to open new and unknown does not always lead to what you waiting for.... if you contact me in PM otpishu more...

Инсайд

Post by Инсайд » Thu Apr 23, 2009 23:42

Thank you, Going forward.

Can someone be scared, but not me. I have a huge psychedelic experience. Probably not such a drug, which I haven't tried. And not just tried and experimented for a long time. And all these Siddhas, believe me, nothing compared to the influence of certain dissociative surfactant. State only the unmanaged, or almost. That's the problem.

пирожок

Post by пирожок » Sat Feb 26, 2011 0:14

Идущая вперед wrote: first long and[SPAM] study alpha.... then the beta....
you mean Improv session ?