Treatment of psychosomatic disorders

Любопытный
Treatment of psychosomatic disorders

Post by Любопытный » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:18

Can I use a mind-machines will recover from allergies and bronchial asthma?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:37

and let us think on this subject
here are a few well-known truths
1.Doctors determine the severity of Your illness on functional indices of respiration. To do this, they have modern diagnostic equipment.
2.For You podberut best suit the severity of the disease bronchodilators and basic tools that reduce allergic inflammation.
3.Doctors identify Your allergen in vitro tests or skin samples. This gives an extra chance to treating Your disease. Accurate diagnosis of asthma is key to successful treatment and reliable prevention.
4.they spend the course of specific immunotherapy with allergens, which gives long-term remission and reduces the risk of progression of bronchial asthma. This means that You will free yourself from dependence on allergens, on the one hand, and continuous medication with another.
5.All this will allow You to get rid of asthma attacks, shortness of breath during physical exertion, reactions to smells.
6. the pharmacy sold by the simulator Frolov... doing regularly every day can significantly improve breathing
7. in the rainbow-the arc program in Cuba, there are affirmations - THEY are BREATHING.... ie you can work with them
8. General cleaning your body from toxins (such as a course of enemas) significantly reduces Allergy symptoms
9. here on the forum there is an article uncle Andrei Patrushev about vitamins and about the fact that all people on the planet lacking nicotinic acid
(now eat for 8 tablets)
the technique of the doctor Patrushev - parasitogenic theory of a cancer - well, a very intelligent article... I was just looking for vitamins and I came across this article... not counting the fact that nicotine causes severe itching but the symptoms pass quickly, the energy level went up 2 times and schisla drowsiness and increased awareness
10. it is not necessary to self-medicate such a serious disease
11. and allergicheskie reaction takes body cleansing... antiparasitic and cleansing of the body ( I have allergies to cats - I live near a cat for 6 years and know that purification is the key...<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:48

A small clarification on item 9. - the article Oleg Patrushev (he really was a doctor), about the parasitic theory of cancer says he's also... :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Apr 06, 2009 16:50

here in Cuba laid out book
Vasyutin Psychological noose or bronchial asthma
the book is very :ay :ay :ay good and smart and lots of ways to cope with the disease

All the known methods of self-regulation operate through the subconscious, one way or the other causing it to perform desired. But if it is "butt horns", it is the use of auto suggestions can be very small. And the person is left completely unprotected in front of the "arbitrariness" of the subconscious.
On a conscious level he really wants to be healthy! And ready for this to be done. But the subconscious knows his stuff "tight" and[SPAM] bends the line, completely disregarding the consciousness.
All the known methods of self-regulation operate through the subconscious, one way or the other causing it to perform desired. But if it is "butt horns", it is the use of auto suggestions can be very small. And the person is left completely unprotected in front of the "arbitrariness" of the subconscious.
In this case the man says to himself: "really I can achieve this. And I want to make this a reality!" The next step in this direction is as follows: "Again it depends on my desire or reluctance, what can I do to achieve this?" And start doing it!

Таша

Post by Таша » Wed Apr 22, 2009 16:38

Good day! I bought a MM a month played with different sessions. And then I had a stressful situation, a shock. I immediately began to listen to at night "stress-killer". Suddenly a week has gone psoriasis and years, he as many as no of years any member of the forum. Some plaques still left. Tell me what session or drives me to be a better bet.Is there a technique?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 22, 2009 16:43

Таша wrote:Good day! I bought a MM a month played with different sessions. And then I had a stressful situation, a shock. I immediately began to listen to at night "stress-killer". Suddenly a week has gone psoriasis and years, he as many as no of years any member of the forum. Some plaques still left. Tell me what session or drives me to be a better bet.Is there a technique?
Hello!
The technique is simple - all sessions (alternating) on the relaxation within 3 weeks... :?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Apr 22, 2009 17:21

Таша wrote:Suddenly a week has gone psoriasis and years, he as many as no of years any member of the forum. Some plaques still left
Gee.... can escho with a rainbow-arc to work? well, in order to fix the result.... :D :) :D
Going forward

Лимонка

Post by Лимонка » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:53

Hello, I'm OCD(poddergivanie person) and I'm only 24, I'm tired to live with it. Can be cured by using a Mind Machine? I read in the InnerPulse is the technology Phase Erase from various disabilities can it help me? Please help

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 04, 2011 17:48

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Small clarification on item 9. - article Oleg Patrushev (he really was a doctor), about the parasitic theory of cancer says he's also... Smile
But as THIS theory applies to Andrei Patrushev? And that theory is interesting, but I would like to know the opinion of someone reputable, and R. Hubbard identity incomprehensible, and about O. Patrushev is too little information that we could lay down on it some opinion.
You yourself tried this method or maybe had the opportunity to observe the results?
With Respect.